Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada#Islamist_Extremists
twitter.com/Vegasbaby604/status/876647695733014528
twitter.com/rkotsifakis/status/876648681683865600
twitter.com/J___Squared/status/876650058317348868
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where? Is this leaf land?

Don't let this slide.

Part of Metro Vancouver. Holy fuck, something is happening near me, I don't know how I feel like this, I guess I'm just going to order a pizza.

why not some kraft dinner instead?

Suspect reported to be on the ground.

Looks like Canadian Forces MP to me.

Lay on the ground so stray bullets don't hit you, like in the hood.

Because I don't have any currently and don't want to leave my apartment.

>RELIGION OF PEACE FINALLY STRIKES AT LEAF LAND
Where have you been for the last 20 years? Or are you fresh off Trudeau's delivery boat?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada#Islamist_Extremists years?

go live stream it pussy nigga.

they never hit the best coast.

our chinks and poo in loos keep them in line.

I was walking downtown this one time and I saw a shirtless white dude with a shotgun at his feet holding his hands in the air surrounded by about 20 cops with some attack dogs on leash as well. It was pretty fucking intense.

Two stickys at the same time? You're welcome

Nice get.
Keep me toasted

>our chinks and poo in loos keep them in line
Fair enough, how do we know this isn't just more routine gook gang violence?

Nah, I'm not American, getting shot isn't something I'm okay with. In more important news pizza is ordered.

BUMP

oh god i was kidding it really is happening..

FUCK OFF MEHMET MY GRANNIE LIVES THERE

>Pooley Ave

Indian community.

WHO IS COMFY LADS

FUARK ITS THE DAY OF THE RAKE BOIS

Sounds like gang shootings familam.

Keep me posted

Infidels shall taste the drops of the Syrup of peace.

Updooted xD

Aerial pic coming in

quit shitting up the sticky faggot

MAJORITY WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD

Vancouver for all its other faults actually doesn't have that many muzrats

Probably some nonwhite but very highly doubt it's Muslim

Amateur.

DELET THIS

ARMOR INBOUND

>terrorist attack in poco

Yeah ok, Isis wants to send a message by attacking the asshole of the lower mainland.

There isn't a single neighbourhood left in Van that doesn't have some sort of gang connections.

Unless this was the RCMP busting a muzzie terror house, this doesn't make sense. Since when do muzzie EVER do attacks in some low density residential area?

We have tons of poos in Surrey, that's where all the gang violence comes from so if it's gang related it's poos, could be Muslims though, they've started to import them in mass. In the past three years living in the working class part of Marpole I've gone from never seen Muslims to them being fucking everywhere, it's an infestation.

twitter.com/rkotsifakis/status/876648681683865600

>no front license plate
BC is a place where both front and back plates are issued and required. Anyone else from BC will confirm this fact
Combined with BC having a low Muslim population this already is starting to smell fishier than Hillarys rotting cunt

It's not a requirement in BC anymore.

Brighton, Melbourne, Australia last Monday.
Sorry am on phone can't link it. Somalian reffo killed a dude, held a woman hostage, called the TV station saying this is for isis , before shooting 3 coppers.

Part of isis new strategy. Slaughter people in their own homes.

>mega phone
Happening canceled they have a mega phone, you don't have to go home but you can't stay in this thread

Hopefully they're finally starting to arrest some fucking chink gangsters and the shooting was just the yellow rats desperately trying to get out of this one

Hasn't been a requirement for awhile, most people still have them though.

more shots fired

What isn't?

>FINALLY STRIKES
Have you been living under a rock or were you just born yesterday? We've had multiple attacks.

> gunshots
Gunshots doesn't automatically mean Muslims idiot

>John Podesta sees the ages of his guests.jpg

No it still is per official everything. Just asked that question when I got plates for a car the other day. We've had a lot of alb*rtans come here though in the past 4 years who blatantly disregard it

I live in the Vancouver area... There's crazy fucks with guns once in a while. There's a big response because it isn't often in that area, look at shootings in Surrey to see that it isn't craaaazy uncommon. It's heavily frowned upon to be a dumbass with a gun, but sometimes it spills over in to the surrounding less shitty areas. Once in Richmond we had to clear out of our house, the SWAT team (whatever our equivalent was) used our massive garage as a sniper vantage point for a hostage situation in the house near us which was pretty neat as a lil kid watching them fuckin bust down our fence and start posting up...

>Terrorists bring guns
>HOL UP
>Canadian police bring MEGA PHONES
>BTFO

False flag for gun grab. RCMP is after all semiautos.

I was responding to
Not on the best coast.

they give you two plates, only the back one is a requirement.

send help and funs

I think it's time for the west to leave Confederation. Ontario with their child rapist politicians and muzzie coddling laws has gone entirely too far.

Still pisses me off that he shoots an honour guard who didn't deserve it when he could go in and shoot all the government fucks. instead gets security tightened up at parliament making it harder for someone who wants to do a proper job

Seriously they didn't even have metal detectors before that. A couple guys with guns stashed under their trenchcoats could have walked in out Trudeau on his knees and blown his brains out if not for that stupid muzrat

can we apply for statehood with alberta?

BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba separation when? We can leave all the leechs in the north and the east and never have a left wing government again, literally the only four provinces that make money.

>Not on the best coast.
Say what you mean and mean what you say.
You motherfuckers are as egocentric as Quebecers and Ontarians.

Why is this photo shown in broad daylight when it's almost midnight?

It's 9:17 PM in this part of Canada, plus even though it is southern Canada are summer days are still long the sun is just setting now.

seriously this, the bread basket and the money maker.
the east literally take any federal excess from our province, which is 4-5x smaller than the east to fund their shitty liberal programs. like UBI and the sweden 2.0 experience.

Look at the time on the tweet. The even started before 20:26 local time.

Don't know where you heard that but I'm looking at the law here and it says if you get issued 2 you have to display 2

Don't drive around with only one plate. Cops are starting to nab people for doing that at least here

event*

i ride a crotchrocket with no plates.

fuck icbc, fucking ndp crown corp.

BC ALBERTA SECESSION WHEN?

BC should have voted for the colony-dominion-independence route instead of joining Canada

Dumb idea. We shouldn't leave one federation to join another. I live near both the US and AB border and I wholeheartedly think that our eastern border should have as much restriction as our southern border

We send more money to the Feds than we get back even worse than Alberta. Why? Because BCs votes don't count the PM is chosen before our polls close so technically the Feds are free to screw us as much as they feel the need. It's the reason we have to put tolls on all our bridges and stuff because the tax money that should have funded the project was instead spent on some stupid giant duck in Ontario

IIRC, B.C. is the only province that negotiated for the ability to secede. Quebec just never signed, lel.

Two RCMP officers across the road. These guys are probably tactical.

Those military dudes are using the same tactic that I use in Xenonauts. All they need to do is give the guy in the back an LMG and make sure to take plenty of stun grenades in case a rare alien shows up.

Motorcycles/crotch rocket don't need 2 cars/trucks do

BC should go alone. I deal with Alberta every fucking day and I can say they're not our fucking friends. We should guard both our eastern and southern border. No more fucking federations with anyone we stand fully independent as a US ally

>YFW your provincial politics become your federal politics
You think things are bad now...

it's fucking drug dealers,BC is filled with heroin

anyway BC is like 75% ching chongs so no one gives a shit

They may not be our friends but we need them to make sure literal communists aren't elected, with Alberta and rural BC we could keep lefties out of office for decades at a time.

BC existed before Canada. When Canada was formed the founders realized a western seaport would be needed to make such a big country and so they falsely claimed the Americans would invade and fearmongered us into voting to join Canada even then by a slim margin. Since then we have been plundered by the east but have threatened secession on two occasions and both times Ottawa ran to avoid losing its western seaport. All we need is a leader who will go through with it

>"heavy" police

>two camo-wearing faggots who don't even have an armored vehicle

get out reeeee

And yet you don't even have a separatist party, provincially? I'm sure you guys will separate any day now.

>manitoba
I'd rather not have wagon-burners, thanks
>bc
Are you fucking retarded? Literally 100% chinks and treehuggers.

All it takes is the right push. You faggots have destroyed this country. We'll be off this sinking ship within 5 years if Trudeau wins again.

what kind bruh. im by terryfox secondary lol

Take rural farm Alberta and leave cuckgary and hellmonton behind

Alternatively we have the military run things for a little while and have the communists all mysteriously disappear a month after a mass production run of helicopters is ordered. We're independent now we could physically prevent communists from voting much less breathing

How to prevent communists from coming to power? Ban them at the constitutional level when we write a new one

My personal life was too fucked to run in the last provincial elections.

I will run independent and make really big waves about that issue. Run a guerrilla campaign on both the NDP and Libs.

We could even hijack the current BCCons for a provincial network to commandeer. They're so broken it'd be a cake walk.

2015 Federal election results for B.C.:
>Liberal: 17
>Democrats: 14
>Conservatives: 10
>Green: 1
If ANYONE is going to leave if Justin wins the 2018 election, it'll be Alberta and Saskatchewan.

BC has 87 seats and you need 44 for a majority. So unless you and 43 other guys who all share the exact same goal get elected, I strongly doubt it's going to happen.

get blown, leaf
poco is near surrey which is a crime ridden shithole and the only brown people there are sikhs

>BCcons

Bring back the SoCreds. Running under the SoCred brand is literally like saying "make BC great again" plus they literally threatened secession once. Promise a foreign ownership ban and I promise you'd get a landslide

>federal election in BC

Our votes don't count federally. The PM is decided before our polls close and therefore we vote based on who we think will win because it's better to have a government representative than an opposition one. Look at the 2011 results and we all voted blue

didn't they open and close the BC polls early last election to prevent that from happening?

This last election we got the east coast results before we even voted.

Never has ever happened before, and the libshits that wouldn't normally vote went to get meme points, and the cons that figured it was already over didn't give a fuck to go after work.

possibly, we need something whites, chinks, and sikh bros can all get behind.

Ron Paul was one person. Member 2012?
All I want to do is make waves, open the convo. Ala Nigel Farages Brexitering phase.

I live like 15 min away from this. Pretty scary. But Poco has always been a shit hole.

Nope, they changed it this election.

BC should actually sue the feds for this. It was a gross error.

THANKS CLAY

SAVE IT, ITS ALL YOURS MY FRIEND

Damn right. Lets take Yukon, too.

you're about to get swatted for your IP's alleged affiliation with the far right terrorist network, Sup Forums.org

go check it out and report back

>nah I'm not American so I can't protect my life with a firearm of my own
fixed that one for ya there bud.