POSSIBLE CONNECTION THREAD - POST HABBENING EDITION

Did pic related get kiked so hard that he drove a van into those sand niggers?

I don't see a u.k flag

simply more reason to get rid of ideology flags

Holy shit I didn't see the filename. Do not reply to federal agents.

a boo boo ahoo
you cry baby faggot

It was like an hour before the attack I think. It almost has to be. We can't really be sure sadly.

Fuck you they are great

whoa! Sup Forums is a board of peas!

Is that filename just trolling or for real? Either way it made me laugh.

>BUMP

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE LEAVE US ALONE!

That amount of replies is by itself suspicious

Why would so many fucking peoples bother to link OP post, which was far from being noteworthy? I mean even the most popular threads don't get many replies to the OP normally, because all the dipshits and shills are too busy shitting the place up by responding to one another. It feel like OP post was voluntarily linked many times only to make the thread seem popular, at least to the peoples who do not understand how Sup Forums threads and posting work.

I did wonder why a random ass slide thread got like 200 replies. Almost like it was coordinated.

bumb

>The obvious Mi5nigger saying "DO IT"

>slaughtering
>pistol
>pics
apart from possible slaughter nothing is as promised
connection is weak

Same here. Its almost like (((they))) wanted to attract nu-Sup Forums to post things like "DO IT FAG" to then blame it on Sup Forums.

This is an obvious attempt to slander Sup Forums, or maybe even justify blocking it in the U.K.

>CIA sample
I also have these

>I did wonder why a random ass slide thread got like 200 replies
after every MGTOW thread, every DUDEWEED thread, every BLACKED thread, and every DRUMPF thread, THIS is when you start wondering why slide threads get tons of replies without being deleted or moved?

I was wondering the same shit!

BUMP

DIG INTO THIS PEOPLE. POSSIBLE CIA/MI5 PSYCH-OP TO BLOCK Sup Forums IN THE U.K.

THIS IS BIG

for you

#NotAllWhitePeople

NOT ALL Sup Forums

POL IS A BOARD OF PEACE!

i remember this thread, it was a let down just like this one

Seem like we're onto something boys, the shills are already coming out of the woodworks.

I wonder what we'll see from now on, its gonna be an entertaining night.

says the nigger with an ideology flag

If I'm not mistaken, the proper vernacular for 4chins encouraging other anons would be "Do It Faggot".

the confederacy is not an ideology, it is an opressed nation.

#NotAllWhitePeople

I wonder why any slide thread gets replies. It's not exclusive to any particular thread.