Fuck wh*te people

fuck wh*te people

qrd

#NotAllWhites

>white

More to come shit skins. Time to gtfo of our white countries.

>hate crime
Its a minor traffic incident. No one even died. Happens all the time

The real victims here are the whites.

All this anti-white speech is only further radicalising white nationalists and allows them to push their narrative of white genocide to potential recruits.

The only solution is to ban anti-white hate speech

I hope muslims are the victims of many more "hate crimes" to come

#NotAllWhitePeople

we need more hate crimes desu

Disgusting terrorist cumskins

There's no such thing as a hate crime.

of course it's a cunt in a hijab.

Then go back to some 3rd world shit hole where there are no whites faggot. We'll be happier, and you won't have to bear living in modern civilization anymore.

I'm very concerned about the growing Honkyphobia

While people is a religion of peace. White people don't kill people, so anybody who appears white that commits murder isn't a real white people. Plus, the majority white murder victims were killed by other "white" people. Why would a white people kill other people?

>other white people

jesus try harder faggot

Is the van ok?

I hope us moderate Muslim Haters won't be tarred with the same brush as this extremist Muslim Hater.

Drunk driving incident

Part and parcel, bitch nigger

>muslims continue to blow up, run over, and stab Eurpoeans
>not a hate crime
>this ins't even investigated yet
>already calling it a hate crime

is that him? the nose knows you know?

Lada van

Fuck off Jorge.

Harun Khan, secretary general of the Muslim Council of Britain said:

>It appears from eye witness accounts that the perpetrator was motivated by Islamophobia.

The same eyewitnesses that said multiple people exited the van, but only one man was apprehended and arrested?

>Over the past weeks and months, Muslims have endured many incidents of Islamophobia, and this is the most violent manifestation to date.

Over the past weeks and months, British citizens have endured many instances of Islamic terrorism, all of which were more violent than this incident.

>Muslim communities have been calling for increased action to tackle the growth in hate crime for many years and transformative action must now be taken to tackle not only this incident but the hugely worrying growth in Islamophobia.

Where has the outcry been about Islamic terrorism and the hugely worrying growth in the frequency of attacks?

#NotAllWhitePeople

I condemn this #Christophobic comment. Christophobia is a serious problem affecting our society, and it needs to be stopped immediately. There is no room for Christophobic comments in any form, for any reason.

I think we all need to add #Christophobia to the lexicon. People need to understand that this sort of hateful bigotry will NOT be accepted.

not all islamophobes

VAN OF PEACE

>GET #NOTALLWHITES TRENDING
GET #NOTALLWHITES TRENDING

>it was a hate crime
You don't belong in Europe you whore

Islamophobia is a religion of peace

THATS RIGHT CUNT. WE HATE YOU!!! FUCK YOU CUNT!!! DIE!!!!

wtf i love suckduck khan now

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ARYAN TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|Vehicle of Peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
Beep beep!

KEEP ON BEEPIN ON

What's worse than the attack itself is that muslims and leftists expected it to happen.

why is the first thing out of every liberals mouth
"This is about race!!!!111!!"

I could literally say
>this is about Mondays
>this is about bad haircuts
>this is about rental vans
>this is about drunk driving and seatbelts
>this is about gender
>this is about hatred
>this is about the grocery store not having chocolate chips to put in my pancakes
>this is about furthering a political or ideological agenda
>this is about someone cutting my brake lines
>this is about using crosswalks
>this is about how pissed I am that dinosaurs are extinct so I ran some people over
>this is to prove that Asian women aren't the only bad drivers
>this is for Trump
>this is about 10 different individual disagreements I had with the victims, and they all conveniently fell in the same place at the same time
>I was just bored its just a prank bro

there could be literally any fucking motivation for the "attack", we dont know it until the perpetrator actually says what the motivation is, or if he left a message or something

its not like motivations even matter anyway

WHITES ARE A RACE OF PEACE

#RACEOFPEACE

Supposedly he was screaming that he wants to kill all Muslims. Of course this is what the Muslims who captured him said, so who really knows.

This. Fuck them. Islam is garbage and postmodernism is too. These cunts deserve to be laughed at for the joke they are.

Part.
And.
Parcel.

It doesn't matter what the perpetrator states he committed an act for, liberals choose everybody else's motivation. Look at every not a Muslim.

THIS. FUCKING BASED
THE LEFT ARE REAL NAZI GERBILS

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Hey, sadiq, calm down its "just part and parcel" of living in a big city

>richard geere depressed his bride ran away and he went on a binge drinking night and drove home

Only when white people do it

Hate crimes are part and parcel of living in a big city.

I also can't wait to see the left reveal their hypocrisy and self hating double standards again.

Because they are obsessed with race and when it isn't race it's gender. It's all about identity politics to them.

That's a low score, wait until whitey starts shooting and bombing, the count will be several score or more.

I seen that the first time you posted it and you have just as many (you)s now as you did then. I just want you to know that I appreciated it.

(((White)))

>#NOTALLWHITES

HYPOCRESY, TOP HYPOCRESY.

Resistance, actually im surprised this is not more common in the city.

Fuck whitephobes piss me off.

Yes it was a hate crime. We fucking hate you. There's plenty more to come.

*gets btfod by cargo ship*

You mad that you get a taste of your own jihad?

little sparks of the incoming race war.

ARYANU AKBAR
R
Y
A
N
U

A
K
B
A
R

Muslims are mean people who keep their women in closet. When i see the pictures of refugees why don't i see a single women in them. Not trying to hate muslims but they are only coming here to change the demographics.

Hate crime? it was retaliation.

Classic juking of the stats by not classifying things your group does the way your classify the things other people do.

Then regurgitate stats on Sup Forums and feel like a genius.