CONFIRMED KILL ON SU-22

>Not to worry, Dahnald. I'll keep an eye on the skies, you keep an eye on the delegates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wnAnuixq9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

>kill on SU-22
what, did some CIA agent throw a nail onto the tyres?

Trump: learn from the past
>attempts to piss off the Russian
Maybe read up on german history

REDEEMED TED HAS RETURNED WITH THE BOGLEGATES

>Mongols

SLAVS BTFO
america proves its supremacy once again

>t. drunk slaviboo
lay off the vodka

the phantom got wrecked

also how many f15 were taken out by s2a?

>the phantom got wrecked
You don't get nicknamed the "World's Largest Distributor of MiG Parts" by getting wrecked.

this guy gets it
ya fucking leaf

>This twisted game needs to be reset... We'll start over with zero delegates with this V2, and trust the future to the next generation, Dahnald.

Not to mention the Wild Weasels, those motherfuckers were crazy.

>canadian uniform
clever

10/10 kekkd

AC:0 is my favorite game of the series

>Yo Dahnald, still alive?

>Pence dives into the laser, sacrificing himself and his F-16 to save Trump's Eagle
>"so"
>"have you found the true meaning of constitutional conservatism yet?"
>"Dahnald?"
>youtube.com/watch?v=6wnAnuixq9I

I knew some of you /aceg/ fags lurk here, good to see a fellow buddy

We're all Belkans deep down.

>somehow attempting to assert that 106 F4 phantom pilots lives were worth 306 commie fuck MiG pilots lives

hey everybody get a load of these colossal cuckolds

Reminders that Belka is Best.

>implying all pilots shot down died

>So you're the Delegate Lord? I've been waiting for this.

>S-Sir! It's The Texan Ranger! He flies for America!

The Journey Begins/...

ahh yes sorry i forgot that phantom pilots were actually treated to the utmost hospitable time when they survived being shot down and were caught by their most wonderful viet cong hosts.

literally kill yourself

That's still a two hundred loss difference. The Phantom utterly stomps slavshit and there's no way around it. You're just a faggot leaf that's still assblasted about the Arrow. Fuck off and buy more of our shit, you cuck.

We all secretly want Belka to win

>tries in vain yet again to prove that the life of 1 american is worth the life of 3 subhuman slavshit communists

the black cock just KEEPS RAMMING IN THERE doesnt it you fucking cuck?

You can post in this thread again when Canada builds a modern indigenous fighter jet of its own.

You're one mad leaf. Classic example of a leaf being called out on his bullshit. Also classic example of moving the goalposts.

i move them towards your argument faggot

american pilots literally killed themselves rather than being tortured by the viet cong and here you are trying to brag about how some of them survived being shot down?

fuck i knew americans were completely retarded but jeesh you take it to new levels

oh please, why would we need to spend time money and resources on self defence when you armericucks will do all that for us and for free too? whos the bottom bitch now?

>We're the best! We're the best!

>whos the bottom bitch now
You, considering you're probably shitposting from beneath your dog as he plows your twinky ass, faggot.

>i have no retort and thus must reach for the straws
>t. just got btfo

>still doesn't have an indigenous fighter program
>still posting in this thread
You're embarrassing yourself.
Maybe if your country had an ounce of pride in itself left, it'd invest in its own security instead of forcing everyone to carry it around. Canada is literally nigger-tier.

AVAST SKALLEYWAG

CAPTAIN CRUZ SAID "LANDEGATE HO"

>instead of forcing everyone to carry it around
hahah americuck admits to being canadas bottom bitch that gets forced to do everything

gj spending trillions on your military programs so that we dont have to and can instead spend it on our health care system

doublecucked

>American
fuck off, this was kikery 101. These faggots aren't Americans, they're globalists. How's that destroyer looking, by the way?

Don't worry leaf. You'll pay up sooner than later. Until then, thanks for proving that Canadians aren't human with that subhuman GIBSMEDAT way of thinking.

>You'll pay up sooner than later
yeah, right after your nation balances its budget lol

You're one to talk. How's your budget balancing itself going?

Shut the fuck up and hang yourself already you little puff. At least change your flag to something more fitting like Communist.

Depends on the pilots too. How about you have Saudis fighting against Russians? Probably not even a single russian jet will be downed.

arrrrr dahnald

>@OfficerMaga
OfficerNasty makes god-tier memes.

I'm being completely genuine here. That is absolutely the best meme of this year. Thank you. Ted posting is king and this rules.
I laughed my ass off and even my gf laughed.

spicy

>Bahrron has grown in power, Dahnald. He now has his very own Forbidden Technique.

>I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that Bahrron has obtained China's nuclear codes.

>You've activated my trap card, Dahnald!
>This allows me to attack your delegates directly!!
>Go, Blue-Eyes White Delegate! Constitutional Conservative lightning attack!!

DAHNALD*echo*DAHNaldDahnalddahnalddahnald...

The discovery of the fabled Galactigates draws near, Dahnald.

Soon, true constitutional conservatism will be free to spread across the multiverse.

Syria kills jihadi group backed by the USA
USA gets angry
USA shoots down Syrian Jet
USA ppl cheer