How long does Trump sleep? Pic related

How can he physically survive with only 3 hours sleep?

Other urls found in this thread:

selfhacked.com/2016/12/27/nad-important-increase/
youtu.be/PsrEmC0IiFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's why his skin is orange

where is this picture from

wax figures. some nigger's album art.

multiple naps a day

Mcchrystal lived like ranger school for his military career of 25+ years.

4 hours sleep
1 meal

Its the high energy

meth

cocaine use

at least yeezy gets the MSM are all lying sacks of shit

3 hours isn't hard though. You're either too young or you smoke tons of weed. I have lived on 3 hours of sleep for ages and even then I still wake up 20 minutes before my alarm clock goes off for work. The older you get the less you need to sleep.

this, he naps 90 minutes once or twice a day

also my dad does 3-4 hours of sleep almost every night, some variance up or down on that some days

Who /8+/ here? Can barely function on less than 6 hrs of sleep.

The older you get, the less sleep you need.

Hell, my dad who was in his '60 used to go to sleep at 10 pm and get up at 1~2 am, felt kind of awkward to go to sleep as he woke up.

KYS

Some people are just like that, they function perfectly fine on less sleep. He simply abuses that ability to his advantage.

That's because of a skin condition he has

He lied, like he lied about a lot of stuff.

When you're making money, it's easy to loose sleep. He probably sleeps 4-5 hours wakes, works, then takes a break and naps once he gets home.

No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes. The fine piece of much younger ass doesn't hurt either.

but w h y ?

Where is his CPAP? Fat cunt will probably die from sleep apnea.

I don't know man, I just feel slightly retarded all day if I haven't slept enough

some people, by birth, for whatever reason that science still can't explain, can live on abnormally small amounts of sleep, and they wake up just as refreshed as a person who slept the usual 8 hours

Trump sleeps 3-4 hours a night, and according to him, he's always been like that.

100,000 midoclorian count
My lord don't sleep, he regenerates
.... Unlimited Powwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa
Never forget

The trick is to be already retarded

Old people need less sleep.

The piss tape

I need at least eight per night or else I'm unable to function. That said, some people have different sleep habits. Idk.

It can be trained. With practice your brain can enter deep sleep immediately, dramatically reducing the hours you need.

I do fine with 4 hours of sleep and it is actually hard for me to get 8 hours of sleep. I wake up after 6 and have to force myself back to sleep.

I'm this way. I can fall asleep immediately. I often squeeze in a 15 minute nap during my hour long lunch break at work when I'm done eating.

I'm asleep less than 5 minutes after closing my eyes. So while I only get 4-5 hours of sleep a night it is a true 4-5 hours of sleep. I don't toss and turn or spend an hour trying to get to sleep like a lot of people.

Sleep is a disease caused by all the chemicals government knowingly pumps into our drinking water. Did you know that they make you give your kid fluoride drops if you live in a town that doesn't fluoridate its water? Anyway government has the antidote, taking it gets rid of your need for sleep and makes you smarted because you aren't getting poisoned. Practically all rich people have made deals with the government to get their hands on this, this is how government controls the private sector. I know this because once I started drinking a lot of tap water and I had to sleep for 12 hours a day. Not joking. Started drinking rainwater again and went back down to 8. They probably have other ways of getting it into you, chemtrails and such.

I can only sleep for 5 hours max now. I fucking hate it.

He absorbs all of the sleep Hillary gets.

this. 10 years ago i was running on 5 most days, now I'm fucked up if I don't get AT LEAST 7

I think Margret Thatcher also slept very little. I remember reading that somewhere.

The body readjusts very quickly to shortened sleep. The main thing is sleep quality not how many hours. He might only get 3-4 hours sleep a night but if he is going to be and waking the same time every day he would be fine. Mostly just adrenalin and a shit load of coffee is needed to perk you up.

Typical exaggerated claim you'd find here or on /fit/. This a great way to stunt early development, weaken physiology, and accumulate sleep debt.

Been 6 years now, 4 hours of sleep a night.
Feel dead most days, occassionally sleep for like 14+ hours.

Pretty sure i'm dying of something, but kike doctors keep telling me I don't have aids or cancer. Had two different test for the HIV and unless I've developed a new immuno compromising illness that would hide cancer. Nothing is wrong.

I'm patient zero, don't forget it guys.
Call me... Jamal Heinrich Cameldick.

I manage, have for years.
Just condense your sleep into hard power sleeping for 3 hours. then its like you slept 6, I guess some people just have this innate ability.

Some years back, there was an article about the sleeping habits of successful people that featured him, he stated that he never really slept more than four hours a night in his adult life, it's not that weird to think he'd sleep even less now.

you can stay awake longer without feeling the brain damage it's causing with opiates

wew

This is how you get heart arrythmia folks.

Time travelers dont get sleep deprived, believe me.

he gets his energy from the sun

This is all you need to be a high energy alpha male

>pleb has never heard of polyphasic sleep

GET ON OUR LEVEL BITCH

I don't think the president would be able to maintain a polyphasic sleep schedule, if you aren't able to drop everything and sleep at your designated nap times it doesn't work.

Based

I'm on all three of those and the deep cleanse, DNA force, and tha bu-the bone broth

Total 360 WIN!

Hopefully sleep deprivation ends him.

Uberman sleep cycle

Why are secret service such creepy fucks?

>skin condition
Applying too much spray tan is a condition?

>How can he physically survive with only 3 hours of sleep
He survives on the power of shitposting, I bet he uses Sup Forums. That's how I do it.

It is possible to get by on minimal sleep. But it must be DEEP sleep.

Ive had nights where I get 7 hours of restless light sleep and feel bad the next day.

Ive had night that I got a solid 5 hours of real deep sleep and I felt much better those days.

Its well known that as you age, and especially in elderly folk, the need for sleep decreases and you spend less time in the sleep phases. If he has trained his body to go into a deep sleep state nearly instantly then at his age I could believe it. I doubt its fully true but he probably does get by with less sleep than most.

I used to be fucked if I didn't get at least 7 hours , anxiety and insomnia changed that. im lucky now to get 6 hours but when I do I feel great. I often get 5 hours and feel just fine now. Im only 25. Your brain can be retrained.

Actual severe sleep deprivation will fuck with you mentally though, makes you much more susceptible to anxiety, depression, irritability, hard to focus, watery dry/tired eyes etc...

He's a god amongst men

You have to get used to it. I was able to get 3 hours of sleep for 1/4 of a school year because of sleep trouble and I was fine.

This is how Trump does it and you can too. I've been taking the pill form to increase NAD+ for a month. I now have incredibly vivid dreams w/ short sleep and more reserve energy. Rich people have know about this for a while.

selfhacked.com/2016/12/27/nad-important-increase/

When I was in the military I would get about three hours a night. But that was only for a week at a time, and every Sunday I was able to just crash out for a good eight hours. `It didn't fucking feel good though, but I was able to function.

Old people don't really sleep long.

you mean adderall

taking small naps in between.

Falling asleep quickly and training your body to enter REM immediately are not the same thing, friend.

meth

I can't stop my thoughts when i try to go to sleep.

Bullshit.

Count down

There are so many facets to Trump that make him god-tier

I don't do 3 hours all the time. I mostly got for between 4 and 5. It's odd, when I sleep for 4 or 5, I wake up easily, and feel energized. I have a productive day, and I can still stay up late. But when I go over 5, I'm fucked. At that point I have to sleep for at least 10, and when I get up I feel groggy as fuck for like half the day.

I literally sleep 12 hours a night and feel like shit without at least 10

I've slept 9+ hours per day since my childhood. Decided to reduce it to 5-6 and now i function 10x better. Now i can actually focus more and live better.

the geriatric's eternal sleep is not far off...

This. My dad does the same. He sleeps during the night for 3-5 hours and naps during the day which is what Trump does i'm assuming. It's pretty common.

Its funny eh, the older you get the less reasons you have to get out of bed, making needing less sleep redundant since i would rather just sleep all day.

I found that when I was a total unemployed NEET that I slept much less. I think it was because the only time I ever slept was when I was about to pass out rather than because "it's time to go to bed" so my sleep was a lot more efficient.
I figure it's the same with Trump being self employed, he can sleep whenever he wants.

Why if you can never stop thinking and stay up all night forever?

I got about two hours of sleep coming of 12 hour shift with two hour commute. Hit the next shift on those two hours of rest... I was seeing shit trying to focus on the road coming home.

Kinda scary desu.

youtu.be/PsrEmC0IiFU

>selfhacked.com/2016/12/27/nad-important-increase/

(((JOSEPH
COHEN
CEO, SelfHacked)))

Fucking kike snake-oil.

Ive only hallucinated once, just some black spots.

Another time I took 50 MG benadryl to help me sleep and after 30 mins I looked at the clock and and the imaged stayed with me as I looked around the room. Like the clock number were floating around.

kek

>smoke tons of weed
Yeah it kinda fucked up sleeping for me. Trying to stop smoking but shit its weird.