What do Non-Californians think of California?

What do Non-Californians think of California?: More specifically, do they think as badly of the Red counties outside of LA, and SF, are they as Cucked?

the atheist homosexual Hispanic welfare state

the "red" counties barley have anyone living in them, let alone straight white people

I was born there, but left when I was like 3 and grew up in the middle of nowhere.

20+ years later my middle of nowhere is being 'Californianized' and it's getting fucking over crowded, dirty, over populated and unnecessarily expensive.

Every 3-5 years I visit my family in the LA area and I fucking hate it with a great passion due to the problems stated above.

But, went back last week for the first time in 4 years and I can easily say it's getting so bad where I live that it's starting to look appealing.

If you ignore housing EVERYTHING IS CHEAP AS A MOTHER FUCKER!

My home region is being fucking anally raped by the Califonians moving in that actual California is starting to look good.

Ever since I got home I've been questioning everything I ever thought.

I know it's only going to get worse here, and I'm really considering a relocation.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

I personally love cali. My dads from Cali.
That being said so many degenerates makes it hard to stand. I want to finish my education at UCLA next year

It has a lot of exports. San Fran isn't bad, let them be gay but LA is beyond hope. Nuke it

Bro i'd rather live next to paco and his 8 other family members than to a mike and dyke looking ass

you all keep posting the 2016 map like fucking autismos. the entire south area and inland desert is red, but in 2016 finally got beaned numbers wise. the only lib spots are still sf sactown sd and la.remove fucking beans now.

UCLA student, AMA

north is good, rest of cali is fucking garbage
fuck you

I think of you as a giant horde of kikes.

Idk man parts of SF are much worse then the worst LA has to offer. Plus with LA being so spread out that you can minimize exposure to complete degenerates. And i'd take LA gays over SF fags any day of the week some of my favorite places to eat are in West Holly Wood. SF is defiantly more "authentic" but it gets real creepy real fast.

The non lefties over there are very red pilled. The lefties are the worst on the planet.

It's shit

You are literally the worst state

Your a cuck of a state need to be removed. Join Mexico.

I am from claremont
im saving my bitcoin to eventually buy mount baldy

Alaska represent.

The red counties are like that girl that's been slapped silly by jamal and she fears for her life but you don't want to help her because you can't handle the damage she's taken.

Oregonians hate Californians. We all wish we could deport them back to their hellhole.

They're moving to Portland at around ~300 a day and literally driving people out of apartments by offering to pay over the asking price. That's when they're not raising our real estate prices sky high.

I don't hate "shitskins" or "mudslimes" or "rapefugees", but I get it. They're your guys' version of fucking Californians.

As a Mainer who meets Californians regularly at work, I can tell you this:

Pros:
>Usually have good fashion sense
>Good with women
Cons:
>Cocky as fuck about their home, ironic because it's CA
>IRL-memers, shit humor, shit politics. Most cancerous culture to ever exist, and is arguably contributing to the downfall of western civilization by proxy

Most of them are okay. I know a few who resent the fact they are from CA and happy to be somewhere else.

God damn the ones who move to other places (CO, TX, New England) with a mindset of "well back in Cally we did it THIS way..."

My brother lives there, when he first arrived he was shocked by all the poor and homeless contrasted by the super rich. He said it's a bubble and people in California despite having access to the internet remain uneducated on the state of the rest of their country and the rest of the world.

bunch of fucking cucks too far up their own ass

SUCK MY DICK FLYOVER FAGGOTS

I live in California too

Tfw your county is full of Spics but you still went red

Most of us understand that California is a vast and complicated state that is more diverse and varied than perhaps any other. We don't think of politics per se in terms of partisanship or "liberal vs conservative." There's good and bad...
>huge illegal immigrant population
>high taxes
>high cost of living
>wine country
>Hollywood
>beaches
>Silicon Valley
All in all I'd say that California is viewed as very different now than it used to be, but for all the frustrations of every day life (immigrants, traffic, cost) there's still something that manages to capture the imagination for the better. But that may be changing soon.

That's funny because here in Hawaii we can full on roll our eyes at them bragging about where they are from

don't like it much. Been to Pasadena (interviewed at Caltech for postdoc, ended up going somewhere else), also spent a week in SF on vacation. Pasadena was nice enough, the weather is very nice, the food is kinda bullshit but that's natural in hipster places that lack culture. The people are insufferable though (not the caltech students themselves but all who are in pasadena that aren't a student).

SF was a shit hole. Why does anyone want to live there? Its downtown is just a bland, hot, sweaty version of toronto or some other soulless metropolitan. It's filled with smug hipstery bullshit faggots, everything is expensive as shit, and there's a ton of mexicans and black people. I saw a black lady get naked at the bus stop. I'm sure the red parts of California are filled with real americans like every other red county, but the major cities are 100% trash

This. I've met more downlow far-right people in Cali than in any other state.

Stop taking the fucking electricity my state's dam produces. Build a fucking nuclear plant if you want power so badly.

>Majority non-white
>Full of niggers
>Full of Spics
>Full of Jews
>Can't even into water
>Rejected Prop 187 because they're fucking garbage subhumans

but bro nuclear is like sooo baaad man... buzzfeed politics™ facebook™ told me!

it's LITERALLY just like heroshime bruhhhh

terrible

It's also basically our only option in the long run if we want to get off the forms of power that are more frequently environmentally damaging. Yeah when it goes back it goes REALLY bad, but I don't think people realize how many nuclear plants we have running in this country where nothing goes wrong.

If you cunts even think about voicing the idea of taking Michigan's water to activate your fucking almonds I swear we'll cruise across the country in our campers and annex the shit out of you desertdwelling fags.

Never been to Cali, but I'm from NY..I think you're basically us with better weather and more Mexicans

You just have PR instead of mexicans, same shit mostly other than PR are Americans to begin with.

I'll back this up. Story time.

I'm from the deep south originally although I'm very good at hiding my accent. I was visiting some friends in California for a wedding. I had so many people, when they found out I was a southerner, blurt out something like, "I'm a gun owner!" It never even occurred to me to volunteer that I was a gun owner. It was spoken as a complete non sequitur and totally randomly. It's like they were seeking companionship with like minded people. I don't think the state as a whole is nearly as far left as it's often portrayed. Socially it's very liberal but on tax policy it may just a hair right of center. California has traditionally been a very entrepreneurial state and people are mindful of their tax dollars.

I hate California, It's like a foreign country. I travel for business and every time I go are the only times in my life I have to speak spanish just to order food or function in public. Liberals have no sense of culture and think being proud of what their ancestors built makes them Hitler. Instead they are ashamed of it and put themselves down and hide. It's like we lost a big war except we never fought. I hate the white left there. Their weakness offends me so much that I can hardly maintain my composure when I have to interact with them.

full of beaners and retards

the more saavy natives left a long time ago and are currently fucking up colorado washington and texas

You'd get crushed like the nothing you are

Also, to add on what I said here , let's not kid ourselves on what can happen. When a nuclear plant has a total meltdown it renders giant swathes of land completely uninhabitable for basically centuries. That's far worse than anything we've done with the atomic bombs, which have relatively little radiation. Hiroshima was fine to live in less than 3 years later, Fukushima will be uninhabitable for decades. However, if you have good regulations in place (nuclear power because of its salt-the-earth nature of radiation is one of the few things that NEEDS massive regulation and oversight for the sake of public safety), this shit doesn't happen.

Don't ever speak to me or my militia ever again

i wish you commiecucks would stop moving to colorado and voting for liberal policies which will only attract more niggers to my state and raise taxes to pay for said niggers

Everything outside of Northern California is a non-white nightmare.

Where exactly have you been visiting? I've lived in California for 30+ years and never had to speak Spanish to anybody.

Because you niggers are just like them

I don't know, Death Valley can be pretty when the flowers bloom.

>tfw San Diego could've gotten a sick Soccer stadium and our own team
>labor unions move in to ensure it will never happen
Being in california sucks. At least I get free collegebux

>currently fucking up colorado washington and texas
>heard this a few times
>hoped it was just a meme

At least by the time they hit Mississippi the dotr will be here and they can concern themselves with being windchimes.

>San Fran
Get the fuck out of my city you filthy yuppie cuck

>Welfare state.

When will this meme die?

California is number 44 in receiving federal aid.

Formerly great but in decline, perhaps terminally, and a portent for the rest of the nation.

It's a shame really.

Seeing how Cali is turning out is fucking crazy a fuck ton liberal shithead throwing their fits for the whole world to see is enjoyable though.

In the last election about 80% of minorities who could vote, did vote. Only about 60% of whites who could vote, did vote. Democrats won among white voters, in a state where whites historically were overwhelmingly in favor of mass deportations.

There are literally millions (up to 5 million) of "secret white conservatives" in California who have been totally demoralized due to 50 years of Republican betrayals and cowardice and liberal infiltration of the system.

Theoretically Republicans actually can win in California, but they would need to actually campaign there. And in order to win they'd probably need to show they're actually going to fulfill their campaign promises this time around (like Trump mass deporting a few million illegals out of LA) instead of pulling the same bait and switch they've done for the past 50 years of talking tough on immigration then cucking out for big business once they get into power.

At the same time I have little to no respect for these conservative white Californians since their state is a huge shithole and they just take it up the ass instead of organizing against it.

i just went to commiefornia and it was pretty good in the rural areas, lots of cool people but in the cities its full of faggots and retards

we actually passed that, it was just ruled as "unconstitutional".

NYC here, all I have to say is keep the Californians in California and no, not everyone wishes they were from Cali

Other than that when I hear news about your state making a fuss it feels like some far-flung province is taking a stand for causes that no one cares about

Il ratto will be ousted soon

I was going to answer with surprise and disbelief that my old state of NJ is higher than my current of NV, but then I remembered that NJ has Camden and Jersey City.

It was a red state before dear Reaganus Prime got jewed on the amnesty bill in '86.

The amnesty was granted, but none of the border enforcement provisions were ever carried out. (((Schumer))) and co. made sure of that.

Reagan was open about it being the greatest mistake of his presidency.

It's not even an "American" state anymore. Go to downtown LA, and you're basically in Mexico. And the white areas are either mega rich, or their in those inland agricultural areas. White middle and lower income Americans have been completely priced out of the state, and after decades of surging growth, population growth is stagnant in California for the first time, in essentially ever.

That creates a big problem for the libs' talking point that, "Durr, people are only moving to red states for the weather."

"Well libshit, what about California, where population growth is stagnant. Do your flat earth, high tax, anti-growth, open borders policy have anything to do with that?"

"Rayciss! Look, I used the r-word and that means I went the argument!!!111"

>There are literally millions (up to 5 million) of "secret white conservatives" in California who have been totally demoralized due to 50 years of Republican betrayals and cowardice and liberal infiltration of the system.

Well that and unlike so many other conservatives in the country, Cali never forgot that Reagan the neocon jesus was a complete pariah in office who raised taxes 11 times and was considered for impeachment by his own party over Iran-Contra.

The only reason they can afford to do that is because Republicans don't campaign there. Republican refusal to fight for Cali, New York and other states with lots of liberal expats means liberals with residences in multiple states can afford to vote in places like Florida and Colorado, secure in the belief that California and New York will always go blue.

Republican cuckishness is killing them.

soon the water wars will start, and the last person standing gets all the water.

The worst thing about Californians migrating is that they think they can change anybody. Especially, here in Texas.

I think what surprises me most about it is North Dakota is the state least dependent on Federal Aid of any whilst South Dakota is number 7. Like what the hell?

As a non-american what's the difference?

Peter Thiel will make us great again.

Also, the real problem is California has always served as a fucking dumping ground for the rest of the country's subhuman trash. The Californios are great people, it's the rest of the cunts that move here because of the memetic ideal they think California is that ruins it for the rest of us.

Also any Californian that moves to New Orleans, Portland, Denver/Boulder, etc. is our way of getting revenge on you sub-human states for peddling of your worst and most detestable residents onto us.

And we still come out on top.

Get mad, faggots. It's going to be a Golden State century.

That's what I meant. Nixon, Reagan, that governor in the 1990s who refused to fight for Prop 187- 50 years of Republicans cucking out to big agriculture and sacrificing the state's demographics for cheap labor. Why vote when your politicians always betray you?

But if Trump makes major headway in deportations in the next four years we'll probably see a resurgence in 2020 as whites regain faith in Republicans, or at least in Trump.

This so fucking hard. My parents are from Santa Cruz, and came to Oregon in the 80's, so I have gone back every year, and seen the whole state multaple times. Everything outside the state of Jefferson counties, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Mateo, San Francisco(fight me, I like that city) , Napa, and Sonoma counties and the Taho area can join mexico for all I care. Build the wall along that border.

>Republican refusal to fight for New York
Republicans have been making huge gains in NY, they'd have to be absolutely pants-on-head retarded not to capitalize on it

North Dakota has oil so its economy is really strong. It's like how Texas was back in the 60s.

Mostly Camden, literally worse than Detroit.

I think the imperial valley is awesome, otherwise cucked.

>implying I'm not comfy as fuck in norcal with my weed, mexican food, and latina waifus.

Who do you think they'll be buying their liquid jew from, hombre?

It used to be that the South was run by the Democratic party and those politicians were always careful to style themselves as "southern" Democrats to distinguish themselves from the national party. In the same line of thinking, I believe there's a market for a "California" conservative as a brand.

You know, I was going to answer, but I don't think anyone even knows what happens in those states. They just kind of exist and maybe some injuns are mad about muh sacred burial grounds.

I'm from San Diego and I say kill 'em all

As a San Diegian who just spent a year in Baltimore for school, I will take take Mexicans over blacks any day. Some parts of this city, like Chula Vista, are super beaner but at least theyre generally decent people and not niggers. I dont know if its wishful thinking but it seems I have met more and more conservative young people as of late. Ive lived all over the state and I would say the central coast (SLO) and the white parts of SD are among my favorites. LA is, and forever will remain, a giant shithole.

South Dakota is mainly the poor people who live on the other side of the "train tracks" while North Dakota is the best Dakota

t. Oregon?
I know, bro

This. CALIFAGS FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL.
REEEEE

>"from" San Diego

You're from fucking TJ, juan.

They've moved into my nice small town and raised the property taxes through the roof, then moved out of those houses after a few years because they couldn't afford it. While here, they try to make everything like it was in Commiefornia, forgetting that they reason they moved here is because their own state is a shit hole. Their kids are ass holes who dress in clothes that say "Cali" on them to show they aren't from here, and are therefore better.

t. Utah

fun fact. there are more republican voters in Northern California than the entire population of Utah. You guys should make your own state.

>but at least theyre generally decent people and not niggers
When you risk people looking up that you're an illegal and deporting you if you commit a crime, it's in your best interest to be on good behavior in your new country.

It's called jefferson and we've been trying for a century.

33 years in the place and I finally left. I only hope I can ditch the lazy dialect I've inherited. Fuck that place.

South California. Specifically 29 palms and Coronado military stuff. So most of my time has been spent in San Diego. Nothing but Gay Mexicans.

Most of Northern California is great. High white population, mostly conservative, great hunting lands/scenery, all around great place to be.

I'd recommend Placer County. Still near metropolitan areas for work but it's still rather conservative and low-crime.

>tfw 100 degree weather all week this week
>tfw working outside

This is what's funny about Sup Forums's ongoing bitching about welfare. The red states receive shitloads of welfare and subsidies from the federal government.

I feel bad for the minority of california that has to deal with being grouped in with the plague that it is known for
I still wish it and new york would sink into the ocean

all water flows to california
california needs it

it is your state duty to give us water

thx well just have it all no problemo esse

no abla espanyol?

no abla english

noooooo

I live in NYC now and I'm from cali, but I'm pretty conservative. Every dumb liberal chick I meet out here is from a fuckin red state and completely shits on white people that grew up in these cities, bringing up privilege over and over again even though they've never had to worry about money in their lives. they always talk shit about their old towns not being diverse enough and I can't help but think I'd like to move to them.

>barley
kys

Like people say, go to Appalachia if you want to find lots of white people in dire financial straits.

Must be a military thing. My father has been working as a civilian engineer on the Coronado base for almost 30 years and I go there all the time to see movies. Never seen anyone speaking spanish. Coronado is actually really fucking expensive, im not sure theres many mexicans there.

MS, TN, KY. They all have one thing in common: niggers.

Of course, CA's various social services don't "technically" fall under welfare. Honestly, just the do-nothing 'jobs' they have weak-wrested cafe-goers do is welfare in of itself.

If you're from California and you say "Cali" you deserve to be shot.

Don't come back.

But good point: These "Liberal" metropolises only exist because the fucking scum of the other states flock to them.

If you have a ton of money and you're mexican, odds are your family had that money before they came to America.