I DONT WANT TO BE DRAFTED. FUCK TRUMP. FUCK THE KIKES. I DON'T WANT TO DIE FOR ISRAEL. HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THIS...

I DONT WANT TO BE DRAFTED. FUCK TRUMP. FUCK THE KIKES. I DON'T WANT TO DIE FOR ISRAEL. HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THIS. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragging
youtu.be/RlHVin56U2w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVcNuBtfsQg
youtube.com/watch?v=3jWMPvv-AJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quit crying you little bitch.

move to canada and you can fight with the other side

see this is what happens when a Sup Forumstard actually has to fight for his beliefs

either man up or shut up, blood for the blood god

Do a Second Civil War and install NatSoc

Enjoy getting blasted by an IED

I dont believe in fighting for israel

You're not gonna get drafted dipshit.

Drafts are for dire situations, and even then if you're in college you get immunity.

justify your autism however you want, just know that everyone outside your little circlejerk views you as a coward

The only war you're getting drafted for is the race war, and you've been fighting that since you popped out of your mom's vagina.

Unless there's an actual civil war or invasion of the U.S., there won't ever be a draft again after the disaster that was the Vietnam draft.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragging

If the American right won a political civil war, they would not accept anything besides the original constitution as the new government.

>tfw when too old to be drafted but young enough to watch the whole fireworks show

fuck
you mean if i actually want to fight im gonna have to spill my spaghetti at MEPS? i hate those guys

You're not. This is as overdramatized as the missile strike

lol

bull shit, I believe fighting for America but not when it comes to expanding greater ISRAEL

Trump was assassinated. The Trump you see is a fake. Not metaphor.

who we fighting nig?

I went fishing, what did i miss? Is there going to be a draft?

I'm not so worried about it for ((((reasons)))) but would like to know why there would be one all the sudden...

>You must be 18 or older to post on this site
go to bed, faggot.

God you couldnt have picked a more perfect may may to use you fucking pleb shill shit stain. We arent going to get drafted. Go shout about the four headlines you read today somewhere else

What happened? Why is there going to be a draft?

theres not....one fucking jet got shot down in a combat zone

with that flag it seems like youre doing just that
did you know hitlers father was jewish? your whole belief is a lie to let the elite control you and take away your freedom

yea that is non sense, you obviously never read Mein Kampf or looked at the anti kike pieces they produced. youtu.be/RlHVin56U2w

If you think there's anyway I would ever die for Israel you are crazy. I'll defect to Canada

Then don't. I'm just going to shoot any G-Man who comes to the door to draft me.

>hear knock at door
>The draft has arrived
>shoot g-man
>gordon freeman never wakes up from stasis and the combine conquer the planet

Nice job you selfish prick.

Why can't /leftypol/ just realize they will lay down and die when shit hits the fan? That they are incable of actual action? You have no courage, no pride in yourselves. Realizing not that no is dying for Israel. Thinking Christian conservatives aren't waking up to the Edomite perverts who have usurped actual Jews, thus usurping Christianity along with it. Stay in your cuck sheds and basement anime dojo. Come out when it's time to burn the corpses. After begin to dig holes 6 feet deep, 3 feet wide, and 7 feet long. Proceed to stand in front of said holes. Accept your fate as useless and unwanted. Realize this isn't your fight nor has it ever been because you are equally week in mind, body, and spirit.

I'd love to be drafted it's like being volunteered to dues vult all over some mudskins

You believed in trump which is defacto believing in Israel. You were just too busy memeing to realize it.

You reap what you sow I guess

Hope everyone 18-24 gets drafted. Shit would be so cash. Get to bang all their whore girlfriends and wives.

>fucking some whore who you know for a fact has 0 capacity for loyalty

It's going to be fun until you either get her pregnant or her man comes home after you pump-n-dumped her. I know dozens of "service wives" who fucked around on their men while they were deployed, then lied and had their trained killer BF beat the shit out of the guys she opened her legs for.

>its common for the service men to come home, find out they got cucked, attack the cucker and then get on just fine with their cheating spouse

sounds like reality

They don't get on fine with the spouse, they usually just beat the shit out of the cucker and drop the whore.

Are you retarded?

join pussy

>tfw a year too old to fight in the meme war

Your only hope is Jesus now and divine providence

and then they get depressed and some kill themselves
the point is karma doesnt exist and plenty of the cuckers get away with it all day, every day. Having a wife and getting enlisted is a mistake

>and then they get depressed and some kill themselves
True

>point is karma doesnt exist and plenty of the cuckers get away with it all day, every day. Having a wife and getting enlisted is a mistake

Also true, but i've seen it happen a LOT. Both because i live in an area where that has never been and never will be tolerated by the general population (and police), and because i make it a point to out cheating whores to their enlisted men.

I may have been fucked out of my chance to serve, but i can still serve those who do.

>FUCK THE KIKES.
>Your only hope is (((Jesus))) now
???

you are a delusional bastard

What happened OP?

simple OP is a shill

As it should be.

Too bad no one asked you

your a pussy cunt. Israel is our ally stupid

I want to be drafted so I can finally die

I'm too old to be drafted, but let me explain something to you young guys. Just don't go. No reason to die in a pointless war to defend muslims from other muslims Just don't go. Let them kill each other off. The world will be better for it.

Worst case scenario you go to jail, and people call you a pussy. If you care about that happening, then you are pussy and deserve to be ISIS fodder.

Yeah fuck the draft, I'd rather go to Mexico than fight to topple Assad.

Don't fight it

>flag hiding
>shilling for israel

hmmm

The Combine had already conquered the planet before Freeman woke up though

>tfw work for the defense industry
war means $$$$$

Fight for your Jew masters. It is afterall the American way.

You'll note that Cheyney, Bush, Trump and the rest all successfully dodged the draft
Jealous, impotent old men sending their young male rivals to die
Don't do it

It's fake, but I don't think being in the military would be that bad. It's peace times and you get free education afterwords.. Stop being a faggot.

the biggest blackpill
how many times do you liberals need to realize liberty is based on equality and no man is equal

Calm down down faggot there isn't going to be a war

>implying all drafted poltards won't just steal the humvees and invade israel

>relevant song
During ww2 Jewish minister of war Issac hore Belisha introduced conscription for the British army, this catchy little number was played on radios across the country in response
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVcNuBtfsQg

this.

Geez how much clearer can it be? Where does his Anti-globalist cred comes from then?

The Constitution is leftist drivel. Trump needs to put it through the shredder

This is quite concerning... WTF I hate Trump now

The draft isn't coming back but fuck I wish it was. I want to fight so badly

okay, Scarlet

youtube.com/watch?v=3jWMPvv-AJM

you can fight right now. It's called volunteering for the military

"if i said drop to your knees, hed drop to his knees" *sigh* leafs

Why does America keep fucking with Assad while he is fighting ISIS

Fucking kike and muslim puppets

fix your fucking state department burgers what the fuck

imo the next draft should only be women, so that they learn why men deserve to be the head of the family

Type 1 diabetic here.

lol

I was one of you, I just wanted to fit in with the alt-right kids who post spicey memes on Sup Forums for the lulz, I knew I shouldn't have vote for Trump
Now we are under facist rule and war is at our door step

They're among us

What draft? I'll report for duty upon being drafted when we get invade. Pretty much anything short of that and they can suck my dick. Im not fighting in some bullshit war bc we want to be the hegemon and feel the need to take out russia

You work for FBI, don't you? Or are you just a dumb cuckold?

Don't think this is true anymore. Afaik, you have until your semester is up and then your ass is going to war boiiii.

>tfw a decade of 18 year old women grow up with a million missing males per year.

Are you suggesting that Trump is the one in the chair now?