Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

wtf i love 3rd world muslim men and killing fetuses now

they are people, never said they weren't
It's just I'd rather have "some" people nowhere near a car with crowds of people nearby

>strawman

Sup Forumss only weakness

I don't understand how I find her both so attractive and so horrifically ugly at the same time. My boner is very confused.

I agree with her, we should post-natal abort all non-whites.

When's the last time someone got beheaded by an egg?

They're people, they just need to stay in the desert.

Who said refugees aren't people? They are people I don't want to enter my country illegally.

Strawman. No one is saying they aren't people. They are saying they are people that need to stay in their own country and fuck off.

because the refugee's dont act like people, they act like feral animals. So yes, there is a problem kiddo.

well you just triggered my trap card because I love aborting unwanted future criminals as well as keeping unwanted probably current criminal refugees out

Implying I wouldn't do what is necessary to get rid of either.

eggs cant fly planes in to buildings

Yes they are both "People" but one had no choice but to be put in the situation it's in the other has a choice.

le ebin straw man

wtf is that

>when you're so useless as an adult that you're worth less than an unborn fetus

Every human is a person, it's just that I don't care if you're a person or not, down syndrome and Muslim people are far less appealing to me then others.

Is she basically saying we can start killing refugees with a coat hanger?

One could argue that no-one has any choice.

If your country is in ruins why wouldn't you flee.

USA will turn the middle east into glass and sand niggers will squat in the rubble

Flee all you want, doesn't mean I have to let you in.

Yes, shitskin on this photo has problems. I believe kys would be good solution.

Fuck humanism.

neither of them are people

False.

A baby has almost unlimited potential to be the greatest or worst person ever in history. It could save or damn all of humanity and we'll roll the dice, as we hope it'll not be a cunt.

Refugees are like a sub-species. They may look enough like us, or even be able to breed with us, but that doesnt make the same.

You can make hybrids in any animal, and the hypothesis that hybrids are always infertile is false and has been shown to be false for a while. You can cross-pollinate plants to get a new hybrid species too, but the hybrids in both plants and in almost all animals are weak, especially when the hybrid continues to fuck up its genetic heritage. The only saving grace for any hybrid is to mate with a species that isn't a hybrid, it's the only hope for it.

Refugees need to stay and fight for their clay, not try to take someone elses because they're afraid. Their ancestors, like mine or yours fought for survival, fought for their land, their country, their family.

Refugees are fucking cowards, and as such cannot be considered human.

They're people that need to stay where they come from. The same goes for fetuses.

what is she wearing

Shitskins aren't people though.

nice handwriting

hahaha this

Pottery

to bad im a secular white nationalist and your appeal to puritan wedge issues has no effect on me shitskin.

how did this person come to the conclusion that refugees are not considered people by anyone?

I don't think anyone's debating the fact that they're people.

The egg became the beheader.

>> innocent babies
>> psychopathis muslims

Really toasts my brazil nuts

smuggie32.jpg

BTFO OP

Depends on who comes first

neither can drive a car either, so they're nonhuman

I would fertilize her eggs with many little Australian refugees

Who claims refugees aren't people? They're people I don't want in my country.

Refugees are people, I just don't fucking want them in my country.

Rapefugee are people

That's why they aren't let in. They aren't the right people

those eggs are already citizens though
lol

The problem is she undermines her own criticism by tacitly acknowledging that she already engages dehumanization for ideological purposes. Where is her moral high-ground when she herself supports stripping human rights from humans when it suits her?

Strawmanning is a art

Refugees are also fertilised eggs

It's a dude