Muslim girl aged 17 beaten to death in Sterling V.a today

Muslim girl aged 17 beaten to death in Sterling V.a today.

This is what islamophobia does you fucking idiots. When you dont distinguish between muslims and dont know the different sects, the difference between shias, regular sunnis, sufis, ahmedis, alevis, alawites who adhere to the quran and sharia very differently to violent wahhabists/salafists (isis, alqaeda and the ones commiting these acts of terror in the west) you tend to start dehumanizing all of them, and shit like this happens.

Seriously pol/, learn the difference between salafism and other islamic sects, who are for the most part not jihadi.

>Muslim girl aged 17 beaten to death in Sterling V.a today.
good

non-salafist muslims need to do a better job of educating non-muslism then. until that happens, the MUSLIM TERRORIST ATTACKS in western countries which happen every week are going to be speaking a lot louder than they are.

One down, 1.2 billion to go.

That sort of message will only breed more hate and violence. You think for example muslims cant just go crazy and start attacking every white person or american they see? Stop breeding hate faggot.

Islam is Islam, doesn't matter the stripes or denomination. They do not denounce the extremists, hell to become "Islamophobic" is to read their scriptures and not be born in the middle east and living in a theocracy.

they breed like rats and are being used by the elite (jews) to destroy and replace white society

all 1 billion shitskin mudslimes could fall over dead right now and i literally would not give a single fuck of shed a single tear

its us or them, either we die or they die

currently they are winning

Only thing sad about it is guy gets life in prison and only took out one. Why not get more bang for the buck.

>Muslim girl beaten to death
>by her Mexican boyfriend

Oh no. That sucks

>literally beaten to death by her own father for dating a non-muslim and drinking
>ISLAMAPHOBIA THE WHITE DEVIL NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!

every time.

Oh wow. What a loss

She would have been beaten to death in a Muslim country too.

Muslims already do buddy, westerners just dont want to listen up nor do their research. Idiots will think its some sort of "muh taqiya" even after you explain it to them.

Good.

Sounds like the standard Muslim Woman experience.

Hiding your leaf flag huh?

now i hate mexicans

In the west we aren't taught that there are different versions of heathen muslims. And it doesn't matter.

We are not compatible with your primitive religion, we are elevated beyond its usefulness.

>national Bolshevik
>caring about religious people

Lol, you should be happy.

She was being haram she deserved it. Should have covered her whole face. She was asking for it.

>who is also possibly a Dreamer

PART AND PARCEL

Good riddance to human garbage.

We should BLEACH them

how do you know it was an act of islamophobia? If the girl was white, you wouldn't talk about it
saged you fucking dummy

Best example

>mudshits run over in londonistan caliphate
>this disgusting shitskin killed by glorious Iberian crusader
Are people starting to finally snap back to reality? These events of today have restored much faith in the west for me

>Muslim girl aged 17 beaten to death
One down, 1.6 billion to go lads

This is a shame that she had to die. However she was part of an flawed religion incompatible with the western world

>Having to spend my valuable time finding out what Muslims are less shit than the others
>Not purging them all and letting god sort em out

where's the proofs

>Seriously pol/, learn the difference between salafism and other islamic sects, who are for the most part not jihadi.
>for the most part

the linguistic jew strikes again

>This is what islamophobia
Stopped reading there my dude

#NotAllWhitePeople

FPBP

What makes you so sure she wasn't beaten to death by her husband for showing a little too much ankle?

By the way, the woman in this video is dead. She was murdered by her father and brother for being an embarrassment to the family.

You're right, beating is so savage.

Gas is much more civilized.

islam is also backwards in plenty of other ways, so go fuck yourself.

THIS IS JUST THE FUCKING BEGINNING
WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT BACK
REV UP THOSE TRUCKS
GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY
GET OUT OF OUR LIFE

Darwin Martinez Torres, 22, of Sterling, is charged with murder in the death of a 17-year-old Muslim girl.

So a spic was violent, I'm so fucking surprised.

SRSLY Sup Forums LEARN THE MINUTE THEOLOGICAL DETAILS THAT SEPARATE THE VARIOUS MUSLIM HATE GROUPS. ONLY DEOBANDI EXTREMISTS USE 4X4 TRUCKS TO RUN OVER INFIDELS, OK? THE USE OF A SEDAN MEANS IT WAS NOT SALAFI-DERIVED TERRORISM AND WAS PROBABLY A LEGITIMATE RESPONSE TO WHITE SUPREMACISM.

>Muslim Gorl
>Dead

It's a start.

Guaranteed shed was beaten to death in accordance with Sharia law and the punushment was administered by a muslim family member of hers.

Either way one less cunt pumping out roaches

Good riddance cunt. May your family be next

this

fucking owned

What's going on here? Seeing people say that she was beaten by her family and by a Mexican guy. Is the Mexican guy a part of her family then? Or her boyfriend?

There's more of us than them. Bring it.

Based

I would have sex with Ann Coulter

So you're saying someone was being respectful of the muslim belief system?

Honor killing

What would help is for sane Muslim guests on the news that can be challenged and admit bullshit by Islam without going rabid.

>heathen muslims

By your logic most christians and jews are heathens too seeing how they dont practice their faith 100%.

no sauce, because the suspect is a spic
>The driver, Darwin Martinez Torres, 22, of Sterling, has been charged with murder.

Allahu ackbar esse

Source or I'm just going to assume that she was beaten to death on her 9th wedding anniversary to 72 year old Achmed.

Good. let the cleansing begin.

like cleansing the colon

part and parcel bitch

leaf is rite

>Illegal alien Mexican
>Beats Muslim to death

How does the media go about this?

I couldn't care less. Beaten and killed in SA, beaten and killed in the US. Her life was bound to be shit because she chose a shit religion. Plus, it was a spic that did it, so whatever.

based spic kebab remover

/thread

They say as little as possible.

>mfw

good

First off it was a nonwhite spic that killed her you dumb cunt. Secondly, all Muslims are aliens and should be deported.

I'd kill my daughter for being that cringy too.

Who cares whether they're jihadi or not?
I don't want any of them here.

Welp guess it is time to slaughter them indescrimantly for equality among the Muslim faith. Rape their women and spread equality.

>see shit like this online everywhere
>gets me rock hard
>think i am attracted to muslim women
>try dating them for a couple of years
>literally every single relationship is awful
>realize i'm attracted to tan white women

I've never been so relieved in my life. Dating muslim women is a fucking nightmare.

> learn the difference

Why should I have to?

Pretty sure she would be gang raped and stoned to death for going out like that in the middle east bitch can't even muslim right

the fuck is the point of the hijab if you're gonna dress like that?

nailed it

Well what was she doing outside unattended by a man?

that would actually make our long term goals a lot easier to achieve desu.

Yes, but this triggers the slime

Correct.

Fuck her.

One down a few more billion subhumans to go.

Yawn wasn't even raped to death.

Where is your Canadian flag citizen? Don't want to go to jail for hate sppeh misgendering do you?

>islamophobia
when they say this they don't mean irrational fear of Islam, they mean non-acceptance of Islam, which is a perfectly reasonable position for anyone to take desu senpai

Probably honor killing by the dad either way no one cares

If Muslims stop being born they won't be victims of terror attacks.

i dont accept islam and never will

It was a Mexican who did it two birds with one stone

they always pick the weak, they never go for criminals, most right wing retards are faggots.

>That sort of message will only breed more hate and violence.
Good. That's what we need in response to the Muslims who keep killing us.

Stay triggered, white knight.

When the MSM wants to push a narrative such as muslims being the victim they make sure they go all out

was going to post this.
muslim beaten to death=family honour killing.
very confusing when Saudi Arabia/Paki is ally and Iran is the enemy. this is backwards...

So many CAIRbears in this thread.

The beautiful thing about Islam is no matter which sect you are, you worship a violent pedophile.