Why do liberals normalise barbaric cultures and destroy European culture

Why do liberals normalise barbaric cultures and destroy European culture
It disgusts me
I do not want to return to Europe and see it become a shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVpVWGSVn7o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how long until charlie hebdo 2.0

fingers crossed within the week, just cause im bored.

it's gonna be a good year

That mosque is probably funded by kikes so they can show how "progressive" and "inclusive" Islam can be. Then more people will convert to Islam.

literally fucking what ? female """imams""" are fucking forbidden

this is why i want to bomb the west FUCKING SCUM THEY WANT TO RUIN ISLAM

Please kill them all

Progressive and inclusive "Islam" is not Islam anymore then
They should just rename the religion then

Because Islam has always been based on beating your wife and marrying children.

>Europe become a shit hole
>become
Where have you been for the last decade? Europe is a mess and a pushover right now as we speak.

Take back your Muslims and bomb them at home

They wouldn't have touched it if you hadn't handed it to them

Yeah my bad

Europe become even worse

Curse you Western Infidels, oh look at us so trendy and hip WORSHIPING THE SATANIC EYE OF DAJJAL in your superficial and shallow interpretation of the place and role of females in society, fools ! females have no business preaching and leading spiritual truths, females are tempted and often possessed by features in the glory of a truly holy man and therefore cannot control themselves, so therefore we must dominate and conquer multiple wives or concubines, and teach them the ways of a righteous and holy life with Islam - PRAISE ALLAH AND DOOOOOOM TO ALL HARAM MOSQUES !

This is actually a great development.

If we can pacify Islam, within a generation it will become much more adaptable to modern life and less of an issue.

Oh I almost forgot that we're obviously going to ironically bomb you while at the same time Busta Rhymes drops a dope verse on you infidel muthafuckas, because you satanic westerners like trendy things so much

______________¶___
|Vehicle of Peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

We comin' for (you), we gon' find (you)

You have a point
Does a religion with roots of barbarism ever belong in a western society?

Answer is no

This mosque won't survive. The terrorist types are hardcore traditionalists, and they'll shut it down, and stone the female imams to death.

Bank on it.

Sadly this might open some peoples eyes finally

youtube.com/watch?v=xVpVWGSVn7o

Granted.

The Koran and the Hadiths are not going to change, but ultimately what is required is a change in the mindset and theological outlook.

If a more logical social dynamic can form from a Westernized school of thought within Islam, I am all for it.

The truth is that these ladies are really courageous because they are going against some really retarded people within their communities.

Liberals do this shit with Christianity too.

Ultimately, they talk about accepting other cultures, but instead of accepting that a culture may be alien, they will attempt to dissolve its historical traditions in order to impose their will.

In essence, they want to water down things like religion and culture to a basal, meaningless aesthetic.

They're iconoclastic parasites

This is a firebombing waiting to happen.

They probably wont do that until theyve taken over

What's the over/under on days until some violent incident?

Sadly it won't. The MSM would be like

"hey, look! Terrorists just attacked female Imams! They just attacked Muslims, the very same way they are attacking others too! That's proof that Terrorists are not muslims!"

It would be used to further the thought of muslims being "victimized" in our countries and probably make normies emphasize with "poor muslims"

Come on over and do your thing, dude. The west can't be saved anyway.

This will definitely end well.

>impose their will
Cultural homogeneity is easier to commoditize.

I am actually curious about this. Given that overwhelming majority of mosques are wahabist, what will be the reaction.
Anyway this is a good chance for us to use this to mock mustards, because the West will corrupt and destroy their cult.

>Why do liberals normalise barbaric cultures and destroy European culture

Ted Kaczynski's manifesto gives some great insight and theories into why liberals act the way they do. He absolutely nailed them and their behaviour and predicted so many directions society would take that actually occurred.

Pity he didn't wait around for the Internet where he could have released his manifesto to the masses without bombing anything.

Cultural Marxism.

Unlike the jewish cultural marxist in Rome who is blessing all manner of heretical thoughts and crashing 2000 years of Catholic dogma with no survivors, the imams in Saudi Arabia would laugh their asses off as they condemn a female imam to death for heresy.

I don't even know what to say. I wouldn't even blame the Muslims for slaughtering them in all honesty.

This is one liberal thing I can't get behind. Can't wait to see all the butthurt Muslims freak out and eventually attack that place kek