Why don't you have a wife or girlfriend anons?

Clean your room.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mpI3y4Nqt4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>getting a girlfriend when the chances you're going to break up before getting married are 99%
>getting a wife when you're extremely likely to divorce
>getting emotionally invested in something that's not likely to last

lol. thats my ex

I'll pass

Married 12 years now with many kids.

I've singlehandedly rescued at least 7 of you faggots from responsibility.

Also this 22 yr old woman my wife knows wants me to impregnate her. Wife says it's her only hope because I'm a human fertility god.

Should I fill this woman with my aryan seed or is that degenerate I'm torn.

My ID holy shit. I've been wakin bitches for 20 yrs.

My wife just did. Checkmate.

been together since we were just kids user

Why do dudes want to suck me dick for free but women want me to pay? Of course I will take the easy option.

reproduction is grossly disadvantageous to the living conditions of the male. In the meantime, the smug will prevent normal people from getting too close and catching your disease, The Babby Itch.

Idk man. Would you be involved in the kids life or no? Would you force your offspring to face life with only a single mother to lead him through it?

Good for you.
But I was answering your question.

is she white?

Because my last girlfriend who I wanted to marry dumped me despite calling me "the best thing that ever happened" to her and saying that dumping me might be the biggest mistake of her life. Fuck this shit. If a 28yo wymin cannot commit then why should I bother to pander to a roastie?

She looks like CWC

um no

Don't listen to these NEET virgins who have (((anime))) addictions OP. I have a casual relationship with a woman who is 18 years older than me. It ia not ideal but at least I am getting some before I find the right one.

yes it's fucking degenerate you closet libtard wanker, if you have to ask if impregnating a woman that's not your wife so she can raise your bastard child is degenerate then you don't belong here

Thats only an issue if you don't marry a virgin.

it's ok if you're mormon or she's your dead brother's wife according to the bible

I have the unhealthy habit of fixating on women that are already taken and trying to steal them away.

Something about the chase that appeals to me and i don't persist if they don't reciprocate. Or maybe i'm just unfortunate and have found the best chemistry with taken girls, outside from that I'm not sure how to increase my exposure in places that aren't bars or clubs. I enjoy socializing but i have introverted tendencies, it is so fucking draining going out to a club i feel like a zombie for days.

Have yet to try online dating, but I avoid social media to the best of my ability. Any success stories anyone wants to share?

why do you always post pictures of your stupid wife, this isnt facebook faggot

looks good to me

it's like counter MGTOW

if MGTOW is marxist infiltration this is GLADIO

She's white and in the Girl Scouts very wholesome.

I didn't consider the single mom factor and certainly don't want an extra part time child lol.

Yeah I'm gonna bow out on that. I'm up to my ears in archery classes scouts and other useful shit. I teach survival, orienteering and swimming to 5-15 yr olds. I make a god damn fortune doing it.

Try it in your town. Once you get past the some hard looking dude is taking my retarded child into the woods with nothing but weapons and first aid kits factor lol.

nice tits

Technically I am Mormon.

try the multiple wives thing. If everyone consents it might work out?

>very wholesome
Does she shave her legs, pits, pussy?

>Mormon

So basically you're a muslim in sheep's clothes. Fuck off now.

>Mormon

You're going to Hell, user

Enjoy the false rape allegation, and the fucking crazy episodes that punctuate your otherwise mundane life.

I hate everything and don't want to bring some sweet girl down to the hell where I live.

Start a harem

Of course.

This is montana.

She can also hike 15 miles carrying 30lbs (woman pack).

We don't fuck around. If you can't shoot, cook and clean, might as well just be a very weak man who talks too much i.e. Useless

is it human?

show tiddies

>20 years in and nothing like that has ever occurred
MGTOW fag detected

No.

I hate women.

By hell do you mean my very own planet populated by beautiful aryan women to worship me?

Holy shit are muslims just mean and stupid mormons?

Girls don't like seen manga artists

Uhh, that was part of Abraham's law, and Jesus BTFO that shit in the New Testament

Sucks for you.

I'm about to get married. A nice white, redpilled couple.

>Why don't you have a wife or girlfriend anons?
I have both, you pathetic virgin.

If you do, I will seek a wife and give up my celibacy.

I'm trying to talk to one atm wish me luck lads

I just got over a weird cheating thing with my best friends wife. As weird as it sounds I don't ever want to be in a relationship after that.

Cool story my dude

im 99% sure i banged this girl a couple weeks ago at a conference

so your wife is this frumpy, plain-jane little suburban chick and you're probably so fat nerd anyway, yet you're going to post threads on Sup Forums, and rub the NEETs faces in it, like you deserve a pat on the back just for getting married. Big fucking deal, and your thread has nothing to do with politics or current events. Fuck off to /bant/

Let's not forget women are great at mental gymnastics when it comes to justifying degenerate behaviour so the real percentage is probably closer to 75 to 80 percent. There's no such as loyalty when it comes to relationships with women, and this is going to get worse.

Normie get out!

>frumpy
conservative
>plane-jain
no she's down to earth and not a zealot
>fat
she's fit just very curvy

woman detected?

She'll be fat in a couple of years MAX
I wouldn't trust her raising your future degenerate son that even yourself will feel disgusted to call him (or her) your flesh & blood.

Women are incapable to make it in this world without the guidance of a male in their life.

we're both about 40 and she's the same weight as she was at 19

she works out

No, I called you fat

>Women are incapable to make it in this world without the guidance of a male in their life.
And children need a male role model too.

i'm big boned

2d > 3d

post your big fat disgusting gut so we can see what a slob you are

This, women always get in the way I'm my true autistic weeb vidya playing self. Best just to fuck em and dump em

Can the mods do their jobs?

Sick of Sup Forums becoming /r9k/. Sage.

You aren't nice. I hope you ride busses in France on Monday.

funny you say that she likes to be forcefully taken and never says no. she is into being roughly dominated. this is the 4th milf I have had a relationship like this and what you are talking about has never happened. neck yourself weeb

>We're both about 40
>Also this 22 yr old woman my wife knows wants me to impregnate her.

I think you're just LARPING you complete faggot, I doubt you are married and I bet you never even had sex.

cant get gf

Thinking about proposing to my gf when I get home. I've spent the weekend at my folks place and my mother highly approves of her. I think I should do it.

God bless, keep doing gods work.

Make sure to raise your kids well.

but i have a waifu

Because I have a husbear :3

I've been in a relationship for 5 years. Very happy with her, we intend to have children soon after graduation.

But I was lucky. It's not easy to find a girl if you're not the sociable type; and it's almost impossible to find wife material girls in the West today.

Good for you user, you and and your wife got married when there wasn't tinder, facebook or all the attention whoring social media platforms. I'm afraid these are very different times, and women like your wife are a rare breed for our generation. Anyway this isn't related to politics so fock off.

Oi I'm 22 give me her number I've got a career and my own place

Cool ID bro, shame you're just roleplaying

I'm poor as fuck, how can I even compete?

Even my girls can start fires with nothing, use rifles accurately and make a compass from nothing. We good

I do, shes away for a month ;(

>why dont you date a nice girl , user?
>t. 40 year old who never had to deal with the tinder generation of women

i want to be a gf or wife

what did he mean by this?

You don't let them read Berserk for the feels eh? Lame. I bet you are skinny as fuck and can't even pick up s great sword.
Swords > Guns

I'm really not. I also work nights in a sex shop.

I'm so serious but proof compromises me. I can give up a machete scar and a... adult thing as proof idk I'd still be called rp

God you're cringey you act like someone that just recently lost their virginity

Because I'm not good enough. Every woman I've shown an interest in has either implied or flat out told me that she wants to be with somebody better than me.

I'm also really bad at understanding how to meet women, because I'm apparently not supposed to try to attract women because it looks desperate, but at the same time I'm supposed to change all these things about myself for the purposes of attracting somebody. I don't get it and I'm pretty sure I'm just one of those people who's supposed to be alone at this point.

If anybody would like to provide some advice, I'd be happy to take it.

>Clean your room.

I don't think it matters how clean my room is.

bro I had a POS jeep, lived with 2 roomates and still was getting it in. it is all about your game

I don't want one, and I don't care if that isn't normal. I am the only person I need

OP I would delet those images before reverse image search gets you google docs

because not only am i introverted to hell and back, but I've met two decent women ever

My gf right now is pretty great.

We're about 2 years strong, and I've got her reacting properly to current events (team trump, understands msm is fake news, and everyone in power is trying to make you their slave, government or corporation).

She's very fit. 6'0", lean physique brunette.

My only problem is the currently she acts more like a princess than a matron, and I'm worried she won't make a good mother. Is this something that getting pregnant works out of a female?

/thread

Get a prostitute, probably the way to go, society is basically on breach of collapse anyways and the family unit is beyond dead.
Let that sink in for a bit.
There are a lot of singles mothers because men can't handle them or women can't commit.

Majority of my friends relationships have ended in cheating or running away due to realising they are dating a fucking psycho
One of my mates was crying on his bed like a little bitch while his girlfriend was trying to kick his front door down, reason was because he wanted to have some space for the night and she wouldn't leave him alone because he wanted to have a few drinks with me while we watched a few movies and talk about politics. But he isn't allowed to have friends, according to her.

>Is this something that getting pregnant works out of a female?
Yes actually.

How many years have you been together?

Do you have your own home?

I'm a loser. It's that simple, really.

I love the suspicion and immediate hostility of this place. That's why I've remained since Habbo times.

Anyway customers. Fuck France though. Avoid the long things that carry people on roads and stop often.

i never clean my room and i have a wife

Not wanting female companionship at all is a little suspect, but not wanting companionship from modern females is 100% understandable and, in fact, a survival strategy

You just have to have a sense of humour user. Women will do the rest.

youtu.be/mpI3y4Nqt4Y Divorce is expensive, dating is expensive. I would rather be alone then be reduced to a soulless husk of a beaten dog then put up with drama and bullshit from a woman.

No thanks, ill pass.