No Australian spider bite deaths since 1979

>No Australian spider bite deaths since 1979
>the US has them annually.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11411098/Australian-broadcaster-bans-unsuitable-Peppa-Pig-episode-featuring-a-friendly-spider.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck. i need to immigrate to australia.

lol no

That's not even a reel flag.

have fun

colony huntsmen aren't even poisonous. They're more like pets, friends for your godzilla goanna when you decide to kill your model train village.

Spiders cause a lot more deaths than horses but not because of bites. Because when they get inside cars drivers freak out and have accidents.

There was an Australian spider bite fatality in 2016.
"22-year-old man has died after being bitten by a poisonous redback spider during a bushwalk on Australia's east coast in what is believed to be the country’s first fatality from a spider in almost 40 years. Jayden Burleigh, from Sydney, was bitten by a native redback while walking on the north coast of New South Wales "

>Implying the six ton spiders that live in austalia need to bite you to death to kill you

Show me the stats on how many people were killed by getting poison spewed into their face or crushed to death

I keep at least 5 spiders in each room of my house. They kill cockroaches, flies, mozzies and all other annoying shit.

Spiders are man's best friend.

I fuck spiders daily

>le reddit australia meme

I find spiders kind of sexually attractive to be honest.

This. I live near a river and spiders are a godsend to deal with the pests.

How many deaths from being bitten by Abos mate?

!
Hivemind

Oi shutup you drongo!
We only perpetuate the dangerous wildlife myth to scare immigrants away because we're
F U L L
U
L
L

Australia literally banned a children's cartoon (Peppa Pig) episode because it showed a "friendly spider"
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11411098/Australian-broadcaster-bans-unsuitable-Peppa-Pig-episode-featuring-a-friendly-spider.html

yeah, they're good spiders. They eat redbacks and white tips

Wish we'd do the same to cartions that show friendly niggers or Muslims....

they also wanted to ban it because it's not kosher/halal
I think they were going to replace it with gary the goat

What do you think of this?

banning things is what Australia does best

What the fuck. Thank God I live in the old world and we haver eradicated anything that could harm us.

I've never caught aids, that pic is bullshit

They make good pets

That's a really cute girl.

I thought it was shitposting

How can humans even compete!?

u mad human boi

I don't mind spiders but the second one violates the NAP i'll genocide his tribe