Will America be a better country when it is led by the chicanos and chicanas?

Will America be a better country when it is led by the chicanos and chicanas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if they look like that maybe. i want to give her my burrito

no

id put a rope or 4 in her puss desu senpai

oh and no it will be like mexico

Hot mexican girls should be forced to breed with a white man if they want to stay in the US.

hahaha.
>things that'll never happen for 500!

in 2050 hispanics will be >40% of the population, whites will be

that shoe is way too small for her

It seems unlikely, given that every current country run by mestizos is complete shit.

They will still be dumb as fuck.

I don't know, do I want my country to turn into Mexico? Why not go back to Mexico and not turn the US into another shithole.

>shitskins who flee the country start taking pride on being Mexicans
woah stop appropiating our culture, subhumans

Israel has 1% of the population of all the arab countries it fought and the kikes still beat them the fuck out. You spics are too subhuman in IQ to defeat whites even if you outnumber us 30 to 1.

Is Mexico a better country being led by Chicanos and Chiacanas

problem esé?

The correct reply.

Most of them aren't even real beaners, but instead the kids of the original spics who left.

The shitty PRI people and narcos who run Mexico are not the kind of people who left

Whites will never fight
they would rather die than be consciously racist

Recieve the seed, or take the leave?

>> 100 million spics in mexico
>> 220 million whites in US

Mexico would have to cometely empty into the US and we'd STILL have more whites than spics

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

lol

You cant spell "chola" without "ho"

Simply not true

How dare you
I'm like 1/7 aztec n sheeit man

Will the world be a better place?

I always wanted to explore Africa but I can't because of the savages, this is true oppression.
#EndWhiteOppression
#WorldWideSubhumanCleansingNow
#I'llDeusVultWithYou

True, but the people who have come here are the same people who for generations have voted for policies and politicians that lead to corrupt governments and cartels.

Brazil today is America tomorrow if we allow immigration from spiclands unchecked.

>tldr you have to go back

I dunno, what do you think about cocaine and beheadings?

Listen to this user. He knows first hand

I'm ok with this desu, bring on the qt latinas

SURE! If a country that's hot, dusty, smells like farts and has donkey shows is your thing! America will be awesome as a spic led nation if that's the case!

What's funny is that you don't really see cholos in Mexico. t's almost exclusively a Tex-Mex thing, which is ironic considering how shitskins claim that cholo is part of the Mexican culture when it wouldn't exist with its American counterpart.
The closest thing would be the "Brayans" and the "Yenifers" and those two archetypes are related to poverty, ignorance, crime and violence.

Lmao they all claim that bullshit. Spic nigger spaniards were buttfucking your ugly dumpy corn tortilla smellin pussies before your grandma was born

arent mexican women required by law to be pregnant by the time they have their quinceanera?

This is why they must all be deported. Mexicans are exactly like niggers

It's a predominately American thing. They also don't really eat spaghetti and meatballs in Italy.

Eh, who was saying they shouldn't be sent back if they're illegal?

Is any place ever better when it is run by them?

dios mios picante burrito

this is fact Mexico is fukt

mfw I'm a chicano and life is bretty gud

Honestly?
Compton.

Chicano here. Hell fucking no. Chicanas are only good for fucking. Their terrible as parents and as people generally. Not to mention they have attitude and suck at their jobs.

>led by the chicanos and chicanas
It'd still be lighter-skinned people in charge; probably pure or near pure Spanish. At least they wouldn't want to wipe us out like 'groids and Semites do. Christians wouldn't have to worry about their religion disappearing, either.

>counterpart
Thanks for being an intelligent corn tortilla smelling spic-nigger. Stay on your side of the wall Javier

No, they suck up to niggers more than anyone. I go to school with both groups and the beaners are always kissing nigger ass. Shit is funny though because niggers constantly saying racist shit about them.

Whatever though, I have no hate towards the spics and spooks but I only care about whites. They can have eachother kek.

It will be better than Mexico, but not as bgood as white america

Yeah.. I can't tell you how many times I've dealt with an attitudey Latina receptionist or fast food worker.

the fuck does that even mean

More violent country.

>t. faggot

This!! only marry a Latina if she is completely Whitewashed!

wtf i love mexican gang members now

Of course, that's why they're fleeing to a country they didn't build.

id wash ops pic in my white if you know what i mean

Theyre the worst employees, always have attitude, always rolling their eyes, and always saying "thats not my job" when asked to take on new tasks

The crime rate will go up. Education standards will fall. The national average IQ will fall. Infrastructure will suffer. Litter will be more of a problem. National Parks will become increasingly neglected. A higher percentage of the GDP will go toward welfare and entitlement programs. Populace will vote increasingly for bigger government and wealth redistribution. The government will become increasingly corrupt. The HDI will go down. We will be weaker on the world's stage.

Honestly I think you may be surprised, we might give you a good run for your money in the "who can become a bigger shithole faster" contest.

This is gonna be you if you marry a proud Chola bitch like that.

>all that trash in the gutter

absolutelydisgusting.jpg

Oh god, every neighborhood of LA that they occupy looks like that, Gentrification cannot come soon enough. LA would be such a great city if they actually enforced immigration laws

What? You don't like it?
That's what the entire American Southwest is beginning to look like now. Better get used to it white boi.

Yep.. This is where I live. Just thank god I get paid enough to not live near these fucking assholes.

You can already see how it would be by looking at southern texas and california

The latinos are too stupid to run things. They are mindless fodder for the left to use. Just like the blacks.

>chicanos
Dear god save us.

diabetes, the post

Filthy people.

Love her feet

And you can't spell deportation without deporta

Is Mexico? Does a white country ever get "better' my lowering it's percentage of whites?

NO

>mexicans of Sup Forums

this

nice gender studies degree, pacorina

>You can't spell scholar without...
Oh fuking hell, that future lawyer, doctor or rocket scientist i your problem now.

Just kidding she must be a single mom by now.

only silver lining is we'll just get more obese

good thing i dont live in the southwest

latina cum slut

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

it will be sad when the average height of US citizens will go down 2 inches in about 20 years because we are being invaded by beaners

Sure, why not?

The good news: most beaners aspire to be white and emulate white culture and whiteness. Also there is fucking amazing food which goes without saying, as well as pinatas - who doesn't like beating on a rainbow colored burro filled with candy with a baseball bat while drunk on tequila? On the downside there is the low iq and propensity to graffiti everything and leave used toilet paper beside the toilet. Not sure in other words.

You also can't spell scholar, without ho.

invest in novo-nordsk and other insulin producing pharma

Cute af desu

SHOW ME YOUR FLAG
NOOOOOWWWWWW

its good that bugers are embracing their castizo future

you might as well look forward to being a brown country

Fuk you kidding me mate. I didn't know spaghetti and meatballs was an American thing

Will America be a superior country when t is run by people from inferior countries?
Will the top ranked NBA team be better when all the players are from the bottom ranked team?

>implying the superior mediterranean-american wont survive the onslaught unscathed
It's time for the eternal anglo to die off.

non-americans cant talk shit till you met some spics, yeah maybe 1/3rd of them are bad but the rest are really fuckin cool people that work way harder than you and know how to be respectful and know their place in a country thats not their own. for every 2 mexican dudes that rape someone in the USA, theres about 30 that scrub the sidewalks clean for 5$ and then still share their beers and smokes with you. spanish people are much closer to white people in culture and values also, when compared to gooks, niggers, or weird eurofags. 70% of them just love their family, working, and having a nice dinner and watching some tv

Latina girls think i'm lame and unnactractive. Should i just fucking end it bros?

>implying
I am 100% pure Bavarian phenotype

>tfw latinos care more about the US than whites
>tfw latinos view of blacks and muslims line up more with mine than whites view of blacks and muslims

found a better version of this pic

Kek all civcucks should be shot.

F A T T
A
T
T