Paranoid snake oil salesman exposed as a paranoid snake oil salesman

>Paranoid snake oil salesman exposed as a paranoid snake oil salesman

Literally who fucking cares?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MdJrmnhfkR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is he paranoid?
he makes stuff up but that doesn't mean he's paranoid.

alex jones is a kike loving retard that believes the most fucking retarded shit imaginable. joe rogan isn't as out there as him and that's saying a lot.
don't give him any more attention

>most retarded on both sides have seen AJ
wow makes me think

Alex Jones has always been the least likable person at infowars. No one cares.
The only reason people watch his channel is for Paul Joseph Watson and Gavin McInnis.
I don't think even those two like him.

I read this in a little anime girl voice

Did you watch the Joe Rogan podcast?
The mother fucker spouts off about multiple dimensions and crazy tinfoil bullshit

Good.

You better not be advocating those two faggots you stupid nigger. Alex Jones is at least entertaining

Nice trips.

Alex actually used to call out zionism an user posted an entire Alex Jones Jew-related red pill playlist. However, to get popular and had to start sucking some jewish cock

Alex Jones has been right about 90% of what he says, even if there is bullshit mixed in.

He was accurately describing the globalist satanic pedophile ring/control grid 20 years ago.

This. Alex is at least memeable. PJW and Gavin are both literal faggots

Are you kidding me?
Gavin McInnes Is one of the funniest motherfuckers I've ever seen. He can sit down for an hour and not even use one jump cut and still be funny and not give a shit. And Paul is up front and in your face with hard facts.

A broken clock is right twice a day. If you ever listened to alex back in the day he spouted boomer-tier conspiracies to scare gramps into buying some overpriced shit.

>>>/reddit/

are you kidding me?
sticking shit in your ass is based you faot

DID YEW KNOW THAT GAVIN MCINNES BLEACHES HIS ARSE HOLE?
IMAGINE MY SHOCK WHEN HE PULLS DOWN HIS PANTS AND SPREADS HIS CHEECKS
YOU WONT SEE THAT IN THE MAIN STREEM MEETIER

I've been on Sup Forums much, much longer than you.
Nice argument by the way, did you see someone else do that and now it's your default?
Hahaha.

I don't care if Gavin bleaches his asshole, it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

I like how you can just assume that you've been on Sup Forums much longer than this guy based on nothing.

he did it on fucking camera and I really don't want to save it on my computer to show you, closet homo

He's a charlatan and a liability. He needs to go away quietly.

lol has anyone watched his video taping the megyn jely recording?
he literally goes from talking in a terrible quality to perfectly recorded studio quality responses halfway through the video.
hes such a fucking tool i cant stand it.
just alking about jews please for once for fucks sake.

>based on nothing
I based it on the fact that
1 He's on Sup Forums for one thing.
2. He redirects me to reddit based on nothing like he's a mindless parrot.
I literally just told you that I don't care if he bleaches his asshole. I don't give a fuck, and neither does he.

Why is he a "charlatan"? Actual reasons please.

talk about the jews for fucks sake nigeerrrr

Troll attracts troll

Who knew

>White supremacist
>falls for a kike puppet

Uses hyperbole to spread mostly crazy bullshit with a little truth sprinkled on top in order to sell unnecessary bullshit.

piece of shit weeb

IMAGING MY SHOCK
youtube.com/watch?v=MdJrmnhfkR4

>white people think they deserve to exist and then say shit like this
lel

Im not sure if thats true or not

But im pretty sure you are a loser

If you need to be hand fed reasons why Alex Jones is a liar than you're not going to listen anyway.
>crisis actors
>fluoride
>his 'store'
>the divorce statements

>sells products for a dystopian future that will probably never happen
>sells supplements you dont need
>"why is he a charlatan?"

This.
>A chemical lowers your T by 0.0000000001%
>ITS TURNING YOUR KIDS GAY BUY MY WATER FILTER AND THEY WILL BE HIGH T JUST LIKE ME

When in reality what really turns kids gay is traumatic childhood experiences.

Also fuck off leafs

He's an obvious closet homo or at thr very least a literal cuckold fetishist anyway so it wouldn't surprise me

Do we really want to start a "who says more retarded shit" pissing contest? Because that's one you know you would lose.

You sound like a 9 year old.
If he's a closet homo than he's the most alpha closet homo I've ever seen.
And who cares if he is? Everyone has sucked a dick in their 20's.Oh wait you've never had any sort of sexual encounter in your life.

You can stop now

You would like that wouldn't you, Lina Inverse.

the only people surprised by all this are those who have never enjoyed his wonderful antics.
those of us who have, know exactly what jones is like and thats why we like him.

I hope everyone else is seeing the pattern here.

>The global satanic pedophile ring
>that still has no proof

Where's the basement you gullible sap?

>Alex Jones has been right about 90% of what he says, even if there is bullshit mixed in.
>He was accurately describing the globalist satanic pedophile ring/control grid 20 years ago.
For Alex Jones to be right about 90% of what he says there need be a proven globalist satanic pedophile ring/control grid. His asserting that there is a globalist satanic pedophile ring/control grid are just as baseless as it was 20 years ago when he was similarly talking shit without any proof.

And before you reply, here's a protip: that more people since 20 years ago may now believe (or are willing to believe) that there's a globalist satanic pedophile ring/control grid (and are not lying about that belief for one reason or another) based on whatever flimsy, connect-the-dots into a star pattern evidence, or guilt-by-association to those only subject of wild accusations, which is a good enough burden of proof to pass a schizophrenic's smell test does not in fact actualize a globalist satanic pedophile ring/control grid. What's still missing is a shred of proof of something that's not an Alex Jones assertion.

Against my better judgement, I'm going to give some "what if" theories as to what may have happened at Sandy Hook.
Those kids were flown in from a place like Area 51, and there has been radioactive/atomic testing going on there since the 50's. They have done testing on animals (look it up on YouTube), so why not humans?
(Citing Annie Jacobsen's book about Area 51)
Look at the song Russians by Sting. Was there an "exchange program" with Russia? Look at the film Project X (with Matthew Broderick) and add to that Bob Lazar's description of S-4 and child size seats in the "sport model". Where do the doors of S-4 open towards? Nevada Test Site.
Now, imagine, what do you do with atomic children in a discontinued program? Maybe a Manhattan Project style deep state SCI program to cover tracks and at the same time pass gun control measures.
Not so far fetched when you read about Operation Fast And Furious.
As for Megyn Kelly and Alex Jones, classic distraction techniques closely mirroring the fantastic UFO stories of the 1950's. Present one side fantastical and absurd, the other factual but dull, and spin the audience in the direction you want them to look.

>Against my better judgement, I'm going to give some "what if" theories as to what may have happened at Sandy Hook.
Some asshole killed some kids.

Those things happen. There need be no other "reason."

>what really turns kids gay is traumatic childhood experiences
And here I thought it was the trap threads on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is basically for children lying about their age in order to access the site and "have fun with all those edgy adults I've read about." The trap threads they encounter there are traumatic.

And specifically posted as frequently as they are in order to prey on young, impressionable minds. If you ever noticed a thing about different topics and boards around here, is that the more youth oriented the topic the harder the gay agenda gets pushed.

You Hillary shills are still butthurt lmao

megyn is terrible.

no proof? open your eyes.. look at the scandals and people in power all pedos

> who fucking cares?
The problem is, as the argument goes, that Megyn Kelly has such a following that even giving him the platform to speak is a problem, because it legitimizes him/his views.
When he's spouting stupid shit like Sandy Hook truther nonsense, I can kind of see why.

>accusations are proofs
What did I just say?

Sup Forums shills can actually succeed in agenda pushing.

Here they cant... why dont all the shills just move to Sup Forums those kids will come here and get redpilled eventually.

>the truth
>nonsense
Pick one, bitch.

I never said
>the truth
I said
>truther
as in, somebody taking the position that Sandy Hook was staged, which is obviously nonsense.

>obviously nonsense
Incorrect, kikeburg

I feel my response may be too abrupt in its dismissiveness & that more can be said here.

The Sandy Hook hoax theory presupposes several things: a government morally corrupt enough to perpetrate psychological attacks on its own people through all too frequently named "false flags," a uniformity of opinion within that government to be so motivated to conduct this false flag in pursuance of a specific agenda (gun control), a government so oppressively efficient that no dissent comes from within to either interrupt this plan or to inform regular folk of government's design (in the same reality in which government is so blindingly inefficient as to use rehashed crisis actors in perpetrating their lie), and ultimately a world in which random acts of violence do not occur--because otherwise gun grabbers need only wait for these random acts to happen naturally that they may capitalize on them rhetorically (what's actually going on)--which is the only way how the all aforementioned becomes "believable," to the mind of the believer. The conspiracy takes off in the first place on the premise that "people just don't do that."

Each of the above suppositions can individually be torn down with ease were one to apply common sense and reason, yet even a halfway reasonable person may at least admit one thing: free agency exists, and each person may act according to his own will; occasionally some asshole will gun down a room full of kids because he chose to. Perhaps the listener just wouldn't do that, while others would.

Which says a thing, being that Alex Jones preys on a lack of common sense and reason, and grows its opposite when he conspires to get people to take leaps of faith over that which should keep them grounded.

Which leads to another thing; that people don't (or wouldn't nearly as much) generally fly off the handle and murder kids (shoot up an office, etc.) were they to inhabit a society in which common sense and reason held much more sway.

What-ifs are the problem. We don't need to supply an alternative story. How the fuck would we know what really happened? The "official" story is bullshit, its not up to us to supply the truth, just point out the bullshit. These "theories" are what gets you in the weeds.

>Here they cant.
pfft

>Each of the above suppositions can individually be torn down with ease were one to apply common sense and reason
You can't logic people out of a position that they didn't come to through logic to begin with.

Which is why I go to lengths to characterize such people as "believers" taking "leaps of faith."

fuckoff back to fagget then Sup Forums always loved anime. only the summer/election posters who post this garbage

Alex is shinning example of everything I am working towards.
>jew meme fails because I believe in God
I get lot's of you fags like to play this I'm such a (insert extremest intellectual superior belief here), but Jones is right. End of the day, he's my "our guy"

Allthatshit, by u?

Literally what

This post is funny on so many levels. Great job!

Did you even do a try?
He released a video yesterday saying ge believed it happened. He's said it many times. Have you been getting rused by mainstream lies?

>sandy hook was real

why the reporter look like he's going from a funny situation to getting a serious look then

Alex Jones is /ourguy/.

fuck off.

Nobody cares about this controlled opposition zionist cuck

>Israel had nothing to do with 911 goy it was the nazi conspiracy and the Queen of Britain!!!

Sure.
Glad I could entertain.

>Which is why I go to lengths to characterize such people as "believers" taking "leaps of faith."
Before something is read into that, mine isn't a statement as to religion, though if one is a believer in god, one's faith ought to be reserved to god alone, to his existence and to his word; all else is given over to that grey matter god (by that faith) has granted man, and the reason come by it. The faith Alex encourages is in the infallibility of his constructs, that he may bring you closer to his truth.

You just have to believe him; as he'll tell you to.

>why the reporter look like he's going from a funny situation to getting a serious look then

>"people just don't do that."

so you carry on a jovial accord at funerals and tragic events?

>this is socially acceptable

>He released a video yesterday saying ge believed it happened
Straight from the interview transcript:
>“Some of it looks like it’s real but then what do you do when they’ve got the kids going in circles in and out of the building with their hands up,” he said. “I’ve watched the footage. That looks like a drill.”
It shouldn't even be a question. Qualifying it like he does is just a bullshit dodge because he isn't willing to commit.