Lena Dunham BTFO

Someone told his followers on Instagram to go on Lena Dunhams page and type "white men are gods" and now she's getting upset
>kek

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lenadunham
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's more proof of you need

I bet she's totally losing her mind over this. KEK.

Yeah she's made 1 long post and a short one crying about this. Now he followers are getting butthurt

instagram.com/lenadunham

And heres the link for anyone who wants to either watch the show or join in

Here's her gunt.

You do realize that she is being an attention whore and baiting your sorry asses into proving her point, rite? Your stupid remarks make her relevant.

WE

but she's a kike
why would i want to see a kike-hole

>pebbles

>white men can't understand what it's like to be under attack
fucking jew tactic -- "you're not being attacked" *beats them with psychological torture and lies daily*

What is that thing?

Once upon a time, they were called ham beasts.

arggghghghghghhhhhhhhhh

it burns

Literally this.

she's fucking mentally ill. does she think she's being brave or making a statement or what? her hips meet her tits.

> that face

"her"

Didn't she rape her little sister?

I know. It's still funny to watch though

Body shaming, are we?

Fuck she's awesome. She's like that pig you slammed as a teenager just to put some points on the board.

Yep. Bragged about it too. But no, men just be stopped because they're the real racists.

>don't know what it's like to be under attack

Just placed a few pebbles in here sister's vag, then made up a story for her parents.

>"her"

Can you argue otherwise without being sexist?

THICC

Hi Lena, i see you're looking for another 15 min. don't worry the fucking retards of Sup Forums are more then happy to spread your name all over the place yet again.

oh btw how's your sister doing? you're still hitting that right?

Stop giving her attention. If you want to make fun of someone, make fun of the retarded whales worshiping her stupidity. The more attention you give her, the more she can claim to be a victim, and attract even more retarded fat fucks.

It's just boring

The fupa makes it look like a small kike cock

Oh that's all she did? Nothin wrong with getting stoned with your sister, right?

>doing this and finding this funny
kill yourself

> without being sexist

implying calling out a transvestite is sexist?

its a man, pure and simple.

>2 bellybuttons

it is a cock.

she's a he.

Lena Or Lenold

>implying calling out a transvestite is sexist?
>its a man, pure and simple.

what about muh gender identity?

Those shorts are hanging on for dear life

>White men can't understand what it's like to be under attack

Um excuse me sweetie but white men died by the millions in the civil war ww1, ww2, the vietnam war, and iraq and afghanistan wars. So sorry snookems but your ignorant ass white-hating male-hating comment has no basis in reality sugarplum

Like two guinea pigs fighting under a doormat.

I unironically find Lena Dunham attractive. Would fugg and enjoy it.