What's Sup Forums's problem with Richard Spencer? Is it the whole Jew thing? Because I'm pretty sure he's not Jewish...

What's Sup Forums's problem with Richard Spencer? Is it the whole Jew thing? Because I'm pretty sure he's not Jewish. I'm actually Jewish though, but 100% sure he isn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Sup Forums doesn't have a problem with him. except he doesn't talk about the JQ. It's only the shills that make fun of him. They even tried to start a meme where they would make his hair smaller.

He's literally an FBI plant.

He pisses off cripplechan a lot.

I like him because of that

He's controlled opposition. How else would he have the financial means to keep doing this?

He's inconsistent with his ideology and jumps into arenas he shouldn't be in to push his ideas that have nothing to do with the actual issue he jumped in. Plus that Bush photo doesn't give me fuzzy feelings.

>Talks a lot of shit while getting nothing done
>Loosely aligns with an ideology for the sole purpose of profiteering
>Looks like a fag
>Acts like a fag

This is what i mean.

You got any proof.

much funny
much neurons triggered

we know cointelpro when we see it

someone post the pic of (((Spencer))) with Laura Bush again so I can save it

His family is filthy rich you disgusting kike shill.

only plebbit retards like him.
im sure its already been said but hes more than likely a controlled opposition.
>muh hes been around for years!
weird though that after they labeled pol as "alt-right" he was all of sudden relevant.

You're essentially asking Berniebros what they have against some leftist muslim advocate in France.

Spencer has nothing to do with Trump, Republicans, Conservatives, or Sup Forums. He's his own brand of faggotry invented by CNN to convince everyone that Trump supporters believe what he believes.

I liked him until he acted like a pussy faggot when ANTIFA attacked him. Even alt-lite cuckies FIGHT BACK.

In b4 damage control from Spencer fanbois.

>Hurr, he has a bottomless pit of money
Good goy.

seriously though what is his end game with this dyke haircut?

fuck off back to /r/the Donald you kike

Spencer does a lot for the movement and serves our full support. He is public enemy #1 in our movement and red pills a lot of people.

Spencer talks about the JQ you're thinking of jared taylor.

i hear even his wife has got a fresh lesbo shape up now

he's a shill, the Paul Ryan of the alt right

He's a faggot

oh god this meme is evolving, its growing, its actually becoming funny

He's a Duginist shill that parrots what his Duginist wife says, gradually dragging Duginism into the white nationalist community even though Duginism is anti-white.

Dick Spence is a pretty cool guy, his wife is a hog though

>493252 [Reply]▶
>What's Sup Forums's problem with Richard Spencer?
He's an attention whoring facefag. Useless to us

He's blatantly homosexual and can't express himself in absolutes.

And what does he beleive? That white people need to advocate for their own group interests just as latinos and blacks? So evil.

He's a fag and probably a CIA agent, too.

MILK
I
L
K

Richard Spencer is controlled opposition, is my opinion.

he is not a leader. he just isn't. he isn't even that handsome so i am not sure why they chose him.

faggot hair cut,

He is controlled opposition here to make us look bad

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

He owns a literal cotton plantation.

>Atifachan filenames
Go back there

She's not bad in this picture, needs to lose 15 lbs to get another level but looks to be a good fuck.

Who is his mentor again?

He's just a pussy. Get punched? Run away. Get confronted at the gym by a female ogre? Call for based black man's help. He's also a bad orator, and bullied that poor guy that went to ask question.

He's not just an e-celeb, but a has-been e-celeb. Fuck off, Shlomo.

He lives off corn subsidies from his family's farmland. He also scams his followers with ponzi schemes like PHALANX.

The real reason few like him?
When the MSM started talking about "Alt Right" he was the first person to announce, "And I am their leader!"
Alt Right was a buzzword used to describe anyone who votes conservative but doesn't fit the normal cookie cutter mold. It was used by the MSM because they couldn't understand why someone like Trump could be popular with anyone except Nazis and racists.

I'm sure there were plenty of stormfronters who kick themselves for not naming themselves as "Leader of the Alt Right" when they had a chance.

They needed someone that looked the part to put as a face of the entire "alt-right" meme movement. Spencer's faggot face was perfect for the part. He looks the part of the perfect beta male that could be the poster child for what the mainstream media wanted to portray as the alt-right. He's actual arguments aren't even good. All he's really saying is, "Whites should advocate for things like Blacks and Latinos and everyone else does..." just with more hipster, young-guy swag to it that guess makes him appealing to the right wing leaning hipsters.
I think he's controlled opposition too at this point. Something about him that I cannot trust.

hahah wtf wrong with richrad head ?it big part on top of head like egg shape kek why he cut for hair short but top head it is sitting small like this? wtf kek

rare spencer right here
is this the inevitable conclusion and final form of the fashy-dyke haircut?

Richard Spencer is without a doubt controlled opposition. He's there to take the fall and give white nationalism a face. He's shit at debating, he did the Roman salute to a room full of journalists, and he has man tits.

Sup Forums doesn't have heros. We am heros.

Sup Forums logic is anyone that hates muslims, blacks & LGBTQramalamadingdong's MUST be controlled opposition

> Really gets the ol neurons firing

He has no plan. His "peaceful ethnic cleansing" where he just asks all non-whites to leave is bullshit. He makes millions of years from his family's farms, yet is doing nothing with it. He could be funding small time politicians to build up an "alt right" platform. It would work in a small, right wing, white state like say Montana where he's fucking from, but no he'd rather shitpost all day on twitter and do podcasts. He wants nothing more than to be an "idea vanguard".

He's controlled opposition. Sounds like a faggot. Has a gross subhuman gook wife.

needs his hair edited in

Nothing gets the mullato and mestizo redditors more butthurt than Richard Spencer lol

Also this. With several million it'd be very easy for him to influence local and state elections in Montana and other low population Republican states. From there he could even eventually expand into places like Utah and the south. If he isn't controlled opposition he has piss poor planning skills.

Controlled opposition. You could have spent this weekend talking about the kikes Stranahan has been fingering from the atlantic counsel and related orgs. Instead, you've been watching a whiny faggot bitch about a JewRight sideshow.

t. shill

I see no proofs

I dont think he's controlled oppositions, just a little bad at what he does. Nathan Damigo and Jared Taylor should be more front and center imo

He fancies himself as some kind of media gadfly, I doubt he's interested at all in actual politics.

t. kekistani spic

go back there

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ARYAN TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|Vehicle of Peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
Beep beep!

just testing something.

He's either controlled opp or a complete retard. Either way I don't listen to a wouldn't listen to a word that he says. He's weak, effeminate, divorced and is accepting of gays and racemixing. He is for universal healthcare, against capitalism and thinks that Stalin did nothing wrong. How is he even considered right wing?

He headlined Amren in 2011. Kikes hate him because he mentions this shit in American universities.

Good goy. Ditch the kikes and maybe you'll be able to trust your government again.

he supports faggotry

When has Spencer ever spoken out against the jews? When has he ever openly stated that they are destroying our societies? Give me sources. From my perspective, he's a larping sodomite.

Why would I reveal my methodology for sniffing out spooks?

Which is why I dislike him. He has the funding many in the movement would kill for and he doesn't do anything practical with it. Even alone he could be a powerful lobbyist pushing for good candidates to take over political positions from the local level up. With his money he could even find allies and either start a lobbyist group of a small, trusted circle or do like what the NRA does and fund lobbying through selling memberships.

He's into Dugin's ideas. Dugin is pretty much a Nazbol who defends a lot of the Soviet era.

Just sage/ignore these threads desu.

It's always the same responses from the same few faggots, maybe it's r/the_donald or maybe some other group of pathetic fucks.
They'll get tired of it eventually.

>He's into Dugin's ideas. Dugin is pretty much a Nazbol who defends a lot of the Soviet era.

So Spencer is getting his ideas from a Nazi who is associated with the Kremlin? Both Spencer and that commie Bastard Dugin need to kill themselves.

Dugin's pretty popular in alt right circles in general but the influence is definitely more noticeable on Spencer. Probably due to his wife.

Nice falseflag anti-spencer shill

Also you r/thedonald fags leave this place and never come back

Literally who?

Shit, OP here. I left to play video games for two hours and I come back to this cancer lol

spencer was exposed as a gay pedophile along with TRS. soon, we expose Spencer is a zionist CIA plant. his cover is about to be blown just like the 15 yr old boys he meets in public bathrooms.

stop posting fake pics of our leader

Who is Dugin, and what does he want?

he's a fucking faggot

this is fucking hilarious

He's a sodomite.

Nothing. Only neckbeard virgin shills have a problem with him.

>$0.02 deposited

there is no problem with Spencer people that talk shit about him on here do that to every single public alt right guy they hate that there are people doing things on the alt right in real life

>based trannies!

JIDF came up with the perfect plan long ago. All dead WNs are allowed to have their reputations intact. Any living WNs are to be called controlled opposition, kike shills, etc. This plan works pretty well because it keeps us from organizing without attacking our ideology directly. This thread is evidence of how well it works.

He's an obnoxious drama queen.

Whenever something stupid is happening on the right it can be traced back to him and his friends.

you konw all those brown skinned people at the HWNDU stream?

those are the people who hate him. Because he would not allow them in our towns and cities, and that enrages them.

He's good and I support him.

-adult white American male

he's controlled opposition conveniently serving up exactly the narrative the (((media))) wants.

we should connect Spencer's post to ChrisChan instead

>we

fag

So he likes sucking niggers off?

they're anti-white Russian Jews/Communists.
His wife is a Commie propagandist, and Spencer also. communism was instrumental in the genocide of germans during WW2, which is why theyre spreading it now after creating an anti-white atmosphere among normies.

>one can have a male "soul" in a female body

No they can't.

Stop taking these larp faggots seriously.

welp the shills and alt lite cucks figured out how terribly they fucked up by memeing spencer into popularity with a realistic presentation of what he is. good job faggots. see you surrounded by shitskins in weimerica with muh constitution and jewish masters.