Brit/pol/ - Islamophobia Edition

>Islamophic terrorist attack. Don't make excuses like metal illness kuffar.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960

>Kensington's Tory council had the money for sprinklers at Grenfell Tower, but spent it on cladding.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grenfell-tower-royal-borough-kensington-chelsea-council-stockpiled-274m-despite-warnings-residents-a7795411.html

>The majority of people would back a referendum on the terms of the the UK's departure from the EU, a Survation poll found
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/british-people-changed-minds-brexit-second-referendum-poll-finds-a7795591.html

>Based Bibi calls out biased BBC
twitter.com/netanyahu/status/876541950870028288

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWP_95eSLBI
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/876688991009091585
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We noe need to watch our Whiteophobia and not blame all White people for the actions of a small, small, minority that totally doesn't actually actually believe in White supremacy or anything they said they did. This was simply an act of workplace violence and we should likely examine the UK's gun laws to prevent another incident like this happening again.

Was the Islamophobic guy actually white or was he Tunisian. The one picture I saw did not make him look white.

anglophobia has got to end

It's important to remember that not all islamophobes are like this. Islamaphobia is an ideology of peace. The people who commit crimes such as this pervert the teachings of Islamaphobia

Payback

was he white guys

forgot img

>attacker was white

Oh good, that means now that the media can push Islamophobia and blame white people as the problem. Every white attack makes it more unlikely anyone will ever do anything to stop immigration.

Sabah alkhyr dirty kuffar.

youtube.com/watch?v=SWP_95eSLBI

Disturbing mixture of what I assume is parody and apparently serious related videos.

get used to it

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/876688991009091585

there's 100% going to be a retaliation, Muslims are pissed, the victim was a girl

JK Rowling unironically blaming the DM, /ourgirl/ chimes in.

You are racist islamophobe, islam is a religion of peace.

Hundreds of innocent muslims have died in the past week because of institutionalised racism and islamophobia of the uk.

I am too scared to leave my newsagent to sign on in my cousins name, i mean sign on for my cousin.

Shame on you kuffar.

Harry Potter is haram, JK rowling is islamophobic she made voldemort look like a muslim in the first movie because she is racist.

Just more typical institutional racist UK. J K Rowling should be stoned.

And so it begins.
The endless cycle of revenge.

kill all muslims desu lads

(btw haha this is a joke lol)

BritPol BTFO

The Muslim mayor even said that terror is part of life. These Muslims are forgetting that we should never look back in anger. The real victims are the innocent white people.

We accelerationists now?

RAHOA SOON

Yes. But he apparently had the surname Arkman, which is apparently American or Turkish predominately.

So yes, he was white. 0.00001% chance he's a Muslim.

>Arkman
sounds like a superhero

Welsh people have curly hair lad

Woooooooooooo

It's actually going to happen

>bomb us
>we radicalise
pottery

Bout time Brits, its time to go full civil war now.

Cleanse the shire of the orcish filth.

B... but they don't value their women?
>pay one goat in compensation

Ahead Only. Means no reversing. What's the problem lad?

This is why we need our message of peace. We need to say exactly what they said, watch them chip out. So many red pills will happen because of them rejecting their own words.

with anglophobia on the rise my heart is w/ you anons

With this and the fire almost certainly going to be riots this summer.

Why are you so violent, rude, ugly and smelling like camel farts?

#NotAllIslamophobes
He wasn't a real islamophobe, islamophobes are peaceful people.

Remember to report all instances of anglophobic hate crime. A hate crime can be anything even as little as someone giving you funny looks

Sadiq on GMB saying that the motivation behind this attack was to change the way Londoners live their lives.

I doubt it's that deep, I think he just wanted to kill some muslims because they've killed enough of our own.

I have read that it will be a protest on wednesday.

Not as stoned as me.

>mfw riots incoming

If he's not kike, I'm shaking in effect of atrocity, respect to alcoholic Welsh sheep-shaggers

Fuck she looks sexy there.

Racist UKIP
Teresa May
Islamophobic
UK

>Change the way Londoners live.
Pretty sure it would be to change back to how Londoners used to live. London has only been a lost cause for about 50-60 years

why are tea fags so violent?

what did Muslims ever do to you?

Are you fuckers about to go full Richard Lionheart over there?

>yfw the guy was legit just a drunk driver who couldn't see a bunch of people dressed in all black crossing a road at night, and he starts the race war

> Islam is a religion of peace
> therefore any violence committed can't be done by a real Muslim
> so all muslims are friendly

Richard II was a fucking retard who cost us our rightful clay in France.

I don't see a problem here

>endless Muslim attacks
>white attack
>Muslim retaliation
>white retaliation
>etc

race war now

Answer the question!

My uncle with hitler.

>the most violent attack to date
>one dead
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

This is the same whit christens. Terror is part of life in a city. Even a Muslim mayor of London said this. Being angry only hurts the innocent whites that are the real victims here.

It's too hot to deal with your roleplaying unfunny bullshit user

Has Teresa May even released a statement on the Finsbury Park terror attack yet?

So much for strong and stable.

Reminder to post all instances of hipocracy by the left. Preferably with a side by side comparrison with their comments after Manchester and then comments after this one.

God I hope so

Look in mirror kuffar, if you found genie lamp and rubbed it jin say fuck you, no serve pigface kaffir.

Chet Pourciau confirmed as driver

This is the hate speech from the Muslim community we must avoid. You are anglophopic and I hope you understand that your racism is not tolerated.

I believe her official statement is, "Fuck this shit I'm going to Mali."

Thought he was pictured wearing a Jew hat

>Muslims confirmed as utterly retarded.
Thanks for that.

If Islamophobic acts make Muslims feel hated and unsafe in this country then they are working exactly as intended. With any luck they'll make Muslims decide to go home. Just like Muslim anti semitism did for many jews in France.

#NotAllWhitePeople

Wow.

So much for Hope Not Hate and Not Looking Back In Anger.

What an intolerant and shameful respinse to this unavoidable tragedy.

With official statements like this I genuinely fear a rise in Anglophobic bigotry and persecution.

Yeah, thought he was jewish?
And are you saying Arkman is not a semitic sounding name???

The real question and issue here is how can Jeremy corbyn use this to get one over on May and the tories?

DAY ONE(1) OF RAHOWA
HOPE YOU LADS ARE PREPARED

HAPPY RAMAVAN

This is going to go on forever isn't it? Every leftist on twitter and every whingeing Muslim is going to milk this for all it's worth.

Wow. Have they not heard of Keeping Calm And Carrying On?

Dead children are part and parcel of living in a modern, diverse city.

I hope they don't let hate win.

who cares?

Part and parcel

>Implying these inbred retards were even born with a brain.

Can't wait for a suspect image to be released he looked pretty qt in that video.
Also for anyone who hasn't yet check Tommy Robinson's twitter lmao.

He was certainly radicalized though. No true racist islamaphobe would commit such an act.

He's not even white. He's an extremist.

#notallwhitevans

Terrorist was stopped by British guy punching him in the gut:

>"When the guy came out from his van he wanted to escape, run away and he was saying 'I want to kill Muslims. 'I want to kill Muslims.'
>"I hit him on his stomach... and then me and the other guys... we held him to the ground until he couldn't move. We stopped him until the police came."

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40322960

Fucking terrorists should know better than to try and mess with Brits.

He's going to inquire about why May didn't see the need to introduce prayer bollards.

>islamophobic reactions in the countries muslims are actively invading.
Wonder how'd they react to Christian refugees seeking to end christphobic reactions in mecca?
>don't speak out against Christianity because it will only make more crusaders want to deus vult.

I imagine this will see the end of Sup Forums for us Brits, it's been fun shitposting with you.

> The van struck people after mounting the pavement just after midnight BST outside Muslim Welfare House, near Finsbury Park Mosque.

To find Muslims to kill he went to the welfare line instead of the mosque!

Need a Go To Database of responses.

Anyone collated leftist post-attack cliches anywhere?

Did anyone die?

Desert is 135f, you just pussy kuffar.

HHAHAHAHA

Opening rounds in a civil war - about fucking time

ANY PICTURES OF THE PERPETRATOR??

I kind of hope May bans this site just so I can be productive for once.

>White attacker

>Only 1 dead

Hmm...

I can dump a few

At least Sadiq is consistent.

Part & Parcel, my dude.

How is Tommy at all wrong in what he's said lads? Finsbury park mosque has had links to terror since before 7/7.