youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Hill
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not available in your country

t-thanks for this (((democracy))), Allies

You forgot the
>AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!
Check my username goys.

Lol goodbye career!

Shit's so fucked up man.

>this disgusting snarky kike voice

god I hate these fuckers so much, glad my great grandfather torched their fucking temple in 1938

Based

The ultimate weapon against Israel and the Jews as a whole to to give them no place to call home. Flood Israel with refugees via #OpenBordersForIsrael and no more "Jewish State".

#OpenBordersForIsrael forces the Jews to jump head first into their own agenda meat grinder.

-=- Daily Reminder -=-
Jonah Hill Feldstein is a literal Jew.

"Hill is Jewish, and had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Hill

Lol stefen is turning into a 1488 stormfag. I don't blame him, it's the ultimate conclusion when you study history and philosophy.

I guess this will happen within the next 25 years all over Europe again.

When I watch Stefan like that I sometimes think that he is über-redpilled and hiding behind 10 layers of libertarianism.

Nobody who's seen a picture of Mr. HIll needed to be reminded, user.

>"Hello fellow whites - haha - guess we gotta let in all these fugees, no way around it, haha - tough luck! cya"

that call in is absolutely fascinating. do you recall reading Hitlers account of arguing with Jewish people?.......its fuckin spot on

You would be surprised at how many newfags can't tell a Jew from a white person.

Doesn't hurt to call a Jew out and inform those who do not know any better in the process.

Imagine if every normie knew that when they were hearing the Jewish propaganda coming out of Hollywood and the MSM that they actually knew it was an actual Jew doing the propagandizing.

Shoah thing, bro.

Normally I ignore all the "merchant memes." But this sure is a huge (((coincidence))) if i've ever seen one.

Is this really jonah hill he is speaking with?

I noticed that jews look often reptilian like DWS or have mouths like predator animals and little eyes like a hammer shark.

There is really only one solution to this immemorial problem

Enlighten me

I wonder if some German faggot flags those or if youtube just blocks them automatically in Germany when its about (((them))) and their little schemes.

Get...off...the.....PHONE!!!

The irony on the far left and on Sup Forums has been pointed out so many times, but it's worth repeating once again. Israel is everything the far right should love and the left should hate (devout ethno-nationalist state.) Personally I love Israel because it's maybe the most based country on Earth. They don't give a damn what anyone else thinks.

Jerusalem post reported that Danny Danon insisted izrale had to protect its homogeneity
Homogenous, according to izrale, means black jews, white and mud jews, Irish, Russian, Ethiopian, French etc jews
Dark haired jews. Afro haired jews, red haired jews, fake blonde jews etc
Should we have known that jews are illiterate?
Or have jews created their own jew dictionary where black means white, war means peaced, up means down and homogenous means its opposite?

Do you think this is a normal face, user?

assuming this quote is real- he just uses weed to make himself apathetic? this is the main problem with weed and getting high in general. you tend to not care about anything at all.

This isn't Jonah Hill, would be funnier if it actually were. At the end he thanks (((Daniel))) for calling in, not Jonah Hill.

Are you trying to Polyjeux me?

BASED, my Rabbi told me the same!

I realise hezbolah and co hit the israelis but why hasnt ISIS?

What a great interview

daily reminder that america must copy israel's model of immigration.

israel takes in jews of all races and ethnicities. black, white, asian and arabic jews. all jews are allowed to move there.

america must do the same for christians. black, white, asian, south american and arabic christians must be allowed to move to america.

Is Molyneux waking up to the JQ?

Really makes you think right?
Like why ISIS only attacks Syria and Iran, the only two countries besides North Korea that deny jews access to their banking system.

It is just a coincidence though.

You know the growing stereotype of "lol young white guys are weak pushovers" in movies and tv shows?

They're all Jewish

No, America was founded by WASPs for WASPSs.

This. Do you remember that cuck webm that was posted here from that American TV show?

Where the guys chubby wifes tells him that she wants to fuck some niggers and he cowers in the corner watching it? I bet this actor is a kike. Without ever looking it up. I bet he is one.

doesn't matter. this is how things must be. a white ethnostate is impossible to achieve. will you then deny entry to the darker portuguese and italians or spanish that want to move to america? this makes big problems.

america will be the new israel with this type of immigration policy. its the only way to beat the islamic invasions.

be like israel. all races, but one dominant religion.

Jonah should have faked going through a tunnel and dropped the call. BTFO. His Jewish taskmasters will be all over him for this.

Basically anyone who doesn't look scotch-irish or german is a crypto jew. They are easy to spot when you look at it that way. They look like italians.

Shut up, if Christ tells me I have to share my country with niggers he is certainly not my God anymore.

Go fuck yourself, kike.

We really need to redpill normies on Jew infiltration of whiteness. It's so easy to notice them on tv now but years ago I was clueless unless they sounded like Gilbert Gottfried.

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

Wrong. You have to look closer.

There are a lot of blonde and blue eyed jews.

stop appropriating the words of god. you are a fake christian. we are not allowed to judge a fellow christian by the color of his skin, his race or ethnicity. this is strictly forbidden by the lord. fake christians make me sick.

He's been becoming more self hating lately and is starting to become like Daniel Radcliffe. A self hating jew that is depressed and needs to make things right.

OH hell no OP! That wasn't Jonah. He says thanks Daniel or Dan at the end. The jew did sound like Jonah though.

No. Looks like some sort of unintegrated and failed blend of many races.
Are they weak due to genetics or is that an image they want to push?
So Russians, Swedes, Spaniards, Italians and Greeks are jews?

sorry but Jesus also believe in a system based in chastes that'swhy he also say "give to caesar what is from caesar", the apostoles warn us about don't help the poor, but there's nothing wrong in get a white christian ethnostate.

Don't be coy, you know what they look like. They have white skin but their features are unlike most whites.

Hook nosed, curly hair, big ears. Stereo-types exist for a reason.

The Leaf got it wrong obviously.

A lot of times something about them just seems demonic and inhumane. Google Barbara Lerner Specter. She may look like a med women at the first glance but look at the eyes, how they are shaped. The strange proportions of the face.

I am a deist. If christ judges me for killing invaders he can go fuck himself. We will see who was right when we, and if at all, stand before him.

Till then I will defend my country against your based niggers

Lol you are so full of shit, most of them look a lot browner than normal whites. No demonic aura or whatever you fucking shill. They are just swarthy looking whites like spaniards or italians.

Lay off the meth.

Nose (obviously), ears, eyes, bottom lip and chin are all easy to spot on Jews. Stereotypes exist for a reason.
If they were just pure lies and based on "racism" the "liberals" wouldn't look at a drawing of someone with huge lips and say "black people don't look like that" or a drawing of someone rubbing their hands together under their large nose and say "Jewish people don't look like that". They give themselves away because they're so illogical. If they genuinely didn't believe in stereotypes then they wouldn't see them no matter how blatant they are. But they do see them, acknowledge them and draw your attention to them solely to tell you that stereotypes DON'T exist.

and? we are still not allowed to judge a fellow christian by the color of his skin, his race or ethnicity. and we are certainly not allowed to exclude other christians of different races from our lands. this is a sin. a big sin. doesn't matter how much you try and bend the rules, appropriate his words or lie it just won't make any of your claims true. only god can judge us and he certainly will when your time comes. good luck on that day brother for i know i'll be safe as i stick to his true words even when times are tough.

Good goy. Let's forget they attacked and killed American sailors on the Liberty, are the biggest spy threat to our country, soak up billions in foreign aid, and have a massive influence on our politicians here. Israel first, America second.

Any video of jonah hill saying it?

You know....

Now that you mention it...

She does look like a reptile...

WTF...Do Jews know they are reptiles or no???

hmmm

see i pray for you too. maybe you will wake up one day. hopefully it wont be too late by then. we all have the strength to change and follow his true words. goodbye for now my brother.

Reminder that jews are literally aliens

HMMMMM

who cares about 10% of jews, the majority look as I described.

That's like saying that because 3 percent of canada is muslim that none of us are white. You got down syndrome.

This

>coy
What's with the hostility? There aren't a lot of them here - most of them are in Amsterdam anyway. I just know they wear those hats and have curly hair.
Ok still vague but I am starting to get what you mean. A sort of unnatural presence/look?
I know about the nose, but not the lips/chin. Any examples user?

#CuckRogen

I hope you are not this cucked.

You get 3/10 for your LARP performance. Not too bad.

How about a simple answer like,"In my opinion and learning there are three anomalous nations for which different rules apply. Those being Haiti, Ethiopia, and Israel. Due to their peculiar histories and political-economic-social standing the normal rules among nations being twisted is reluctantly understandable."

>hook nose

duhhhhh

If these whites look scotch-irish or german to you then you need glasses.

God created my people and so I must defend his creation, anything else are words of a false God.

Ben Shapiro has joked about being a conservative Jew because most of them are liberals so that wouldn't be his answer.

>being this aggressive

who hurt you?

Yes. Look at this picture. Fair skin, blue eyes. But does she look white to you?

There is a lot more to the jew thing than just phenotypes. A lot of people forget that race also expresses itself in the soul

It's the main problem and source of any substance abuse.
If we had a drug that would make you feel no emotions we'd have a planet of sociopath drug-addicts immediately.

wtf i love (((jonah hill))) now
literally /ourhollywoodjew/
desu he'll be mossaded now
F

It's not just the nose. It's the eyes and the wide mouth. Start to study, boys.

why do you think they are the only people who only had an established country since 1947?

Pic related is Bill Cooper, are they the greys with the large nose? or the oranges as per your image? Why not both?

you love to be cucked hans, thay's why we're your greatest ally

I hardly said anything offensive. You yuropes got some thin fucking skin.

>some jews have blonde hair so da stereo types are wrong

That's why you have down syndrome.

This question needs to come up a lot more.

Molymeme irreversibly destroys the banker-approved narrative with this. This is how you redpill the above-average IQ normal faggots, anons. Not ironic (or unironic) fascist frog posting. Not being pushy. Just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy, the double standards of the tribe. They will double down from that point, Jews will at least. They'll do exactly what this faggot did in the vid.

>Jews will get killed alot

Because they've been around for 4,000 fucking years, spanning massive geographical divergences social transitions. Then go on about how social conflicts are inevitable, human nature bad, identity good, etc...

It's how to win against the narrative on a logical level.

merkel's mislim bundeswehr brigade on their way to kick your ass right now RUN

Ben Shapiro is a shill.

The best thing about this video is that faggot quietly embracing it all. No one should ever have to question why antisemitism exists if they would see this.

sage, click embed next time you gullible faggots

I can spot the Jews unarywn features immidiately even if its an albino.

Because he's a leftist kike.

The leftist kikes got BTFO from Israel, which is predominantly right-wing. So Soros and other liberal kikes are trying to bring down Israel.

>So Soros and other liberal kikes are trying to bring down Israel

Bullshit. Absolute bullshit.

did he really say this?

It would imply that he's self-aware and empathetic enough to understand this hypocrisy. And just like the guy in Molymeme's vid, he hasn't thought that much about it or has rationalized it. So no, the quote is not real. And yes, it was all (((designed))) to work like this.

This was a major redpill for me. I was a member of a debate group in university where there were a lot of jews for some reason. They were always incredibly annoying to debate because they would just blatantly tell lies and things so hypocritical the points made literally disproved each other, but they would just act like the people calling that out were dumb or something like that.

Years later I read Mein Kampf and found that passage and it was an incredible shock. I mean shock in the sense that the most despised book in history, written by a supposed maniac 90 years ago, literally described better what I encountered than my own brain could. It was uncanny to say the least.

Romans are the purest race. Wouldn't be a Europe if not for us. Bow before your Roman Lord.

Get the fuck outta here.

tfw

>Romans are the purest race
>ethnically wiped out a long, long time ago

Most jews are not leftists.

Israel has had a right-wing government for thirty years. Molyneux is a retard

Wrong.

Molyneux is right. Jews outside of Israel are overwhelmingly leftists.

And what do expatriate jews have to do with Israeli jews? Someone born and raised in the US has nothing to do with someone born in the middle east, and the idea that they don't have a consistent ideology is not radical.

Unless you're short a few chromosomes like our friend Stephan here, and you think "hurr both called jews both must think the same durr"

Have you even watched the video? The Jew admits that Jews in the west are also against open borders in Israel. He admits fully that there's a double standard. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, and yet you call Steph a retard. Pathetic.

sounds like one washed-up comedian is about to get blackballed out of Hollywood by the literally Mossad spies/studio exec bosses.

another pertinent question is why won't Saudi Arabia and SA vassal states like Bahrain not take in (("""refugees"""))?

Page of passage ?