Mosque Attacker "I've done my bit Sup Forums"

Alleged attacker said "I've done my bit Sup Forums" according to a Sky News witness.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jRCKO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope that's true. But I doubt it.

I don't believe you user

Sauce?

Just searched Sky News. Didn't mention this once, fuck off.

HWNDU

>"I've done my bit Sup Forums"
Actually, he didn't.

He killed one lousy person in a half-arsed attack, and has given the Left the opportunity to construct a brand-new anti-white pro-Muslim narrative.

This is a disaster for us on all counts.

sage

This is something that happened because of muslim radical terrorism and systemicall attack of the English identity. Ofcourse someone would retaliate

To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing the UK go under. We need a real example of a muslimized western country to snap the rest of them back to reality.
Can't figure out if it'll be Sweden, Germany, or the UK that'll win that race.

>tfw a cartoon fan site starts the holy race war

He was radicalized by muslims.

I wish, this timeline would be confirmed the most based

This. While it could have turned out with the results he wanted, it didnt. A better approach would have to spent more time learning how to komando, and then gave them the ariana experience.

He would have had said anons, if he ever spent more than 30 minutes here.

dont forget France

Neither would I. Serves them right.
Ireland borders are now closed.

what the fuck are they doing with the police tape

Oh well. For all the school shooters and other maniacs that have come from here. If those didn't shut us down, nothing will.

Pretty sure the FBI prefers the site stay live as a honey pot for retards that think this is a secret club for extremists.

Forgot that one. Thanks.

No wonder he attacked a target actually linked with terrorism... and not some poor Sikh's.

Finsbury Park Mosque:
>Al Qaeda operatives including "shoebomber" Richard Reid and Zacarias Moussaoui attended the mosque. In 2002,The Guardian reported that weapons training had taken place inside the building.

>In 2014, HSBC bank closed Finsbury Park Mosque's bank account. This was due to reported links to terrorism before 2005, based on information provided by the Thomson Reuters news agency.

>According to classified American documents, released by Wikileaks, Finsbury Park mosque previously served "as a haven" for Islamic extremists who subsequently fought against allied forces in Afghanistan.

>In 2003, over one hundred armed police raided the building as part of the investigation into the alleged Wood Green ricin plot. Abu Hamza al-Masri was eventually jailed for seven years in 2006 after being convicted of inciting murder and race hate.

archive.is/jRCKO

rather than killing muzzies, wouldn't it be better to kill some BBC execs or something? Traders first

looks like a very vibrant neighborhood

PART

They won't. If they do they have to go into details about the Mosque being linked to terrorism. Further reinforcing that every Mosque is a terrorist camp.

The best move for their narrative is to let this one go.

How is it a disaster? What are the metrics for success and failure? It's not like being right counts for anything. Society is long past the point of winning on the merits of reason and evidence.

So ur dating if u kill ur enemies you win. Thats wrong. The enemy already hates and villifies us. But every time someone sacrifices themselves for their people, it becomes more likely that more will. This man gave his life for you and i. Have some respect for that.

who got the screencap of the post that says they blame this one on Sup Forums?

>No link
Epic post OP

>red sauce on tendies
Better dead than red

Could this potentially be bad news for UK anons?

the UK might add this site to a list of terror websites

this attack seems to be a huge win for the Left.

> dead Muslims
> disaster

Big if true

why?

He was a mentally ill lone wolf who had a serving relative killed in Afghanistan, possibly an accomplice.
Not terrorism, more needs to be done to help the mentally ill

As a Westernized 4Chanian, I am appalled by these horrible crimes done in our name.
#NotallChans
#Shitpost4Peace
#BanChaniphobia

Nice source Mr. 1 post by this ID.

It's important to remember that not all islamophobes are like this. Islamaphobia is an ideology of peace. The people who commit crimes such as this pervert the teachings of Islamaphobia

>this attack seems to be a huge win for the Left.

Not really. After several terror attacks in a row, this was completely inevitable.

Ofc he fucking said that. Have you seen his face? He was Jewish and this is an obvious attempt to sow more division.

He was probably paid millions of dollars to do this and will mysteriously go missing.

>the UK might add this site to a list of terror websites

Do it.

See what happens.

take the north, it's yours

>referencing a anonymous anime image board filled with literal faggots in your terrorist attack
WE DID IT REDDIT XD

>the UK might add this site to a list of terror websites

That's when we start our hashtag campaign #notallanons

>given the Left the opportunity to construct a brand-new anti-white pro-Muslim narrative.

This doesn't matter if you learn to properly counter it. Statistically, it was likely that a non-muslim would commit a revenge attack at some point, so this would have happen irregardless.

He isn't a true white person. The true way of the white person handbook says we shall not hurt others.

Praise Allah for this

shit was pretty weak, seems more of a reddit thing

>UK might ban their citizens from visiting Sup Forums

good. sick of seeing brit/pol cancer threads. Thread titles with the word "general" should also be banned

People will forget about it in a week.

Finally the shitposting from Australians will stop.

>construct a brand-new anti-white pro-Muslim narrative
So?
They're going to do that weekly regardless.

"us"

will never get tired of muslims larping as part of this community
we get it, you're scared that more muslims are going to be targeted and attacked
what you need to understand however, is that Sup Forums is a board of peace - you cannot judge the whole community for the actions of extremist lones wolves that were radicalised because of bigoted hate speech against this community and individuals of similar beliefs

>UK
>Australia

I knew there were retards out there, but this...

Maybe. Alternatively it could spark off several decades of increasingly brutal terror attacks from both sides.

J

Sorry guys they got to me

I'm just trying to piss off a Brit.

I feel bad sometimes but they kinda deserve it since they think they are better than the United States

fucking british banter xD

>don't look back in anger
>coz you gonna miss those muslim civilians

xDDDD

this was not a true user
Sup Forums's teachings are those of peace
the true victims are those who wil suffer revenge attacks at the hand of rampant 4channerphobia

As a matter of fact, America has already won it.

You are decades ahead of any other Western nation in demographic suicide.

Yes he should have killed white leftists instead
Better on all counts
>kills traitors making them afraid to join organizations and virture signal
>Can't be considered racist and used for the narrative
>gets rid of the people who brought the muslims in the first place

I listened to the interview where the guy said a witness asked the arrested man why he did it. In reply the attacked said "I did my bit" no mention of Sup Forums. The reporter even repeatedly asked what he said and the answer was the same all the time, "I did my bit".

Sounds like a slogan from the propaganda department during WW2.

DO YOUR BIT

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

Suuuuuuuure he did

America is the example of multiculturalism failing, stupid.

Even if it's true (which is not) it's retarded to attack random muslims in the streets.
If you were someone with a non 2 digits IQ you would focus the traitors and others who import them, targeting a high ranked globalist (not necessarily a politician but the lobbies around) would have 10000 times more impact than killing some 10 or even 100 random Mohammed in a London street.

>irregardless

You will be gassed leaf.

I have more confidence in the idea that the FBI has no idea what the fuck they're doing as they've never caught a terrorist (prior to committing the terrorism) that they didn't radicalize themselves.

>be UK
>Brexit
>become islamic shithole anyway

Btw I have no intention to kill anyone NSA and DGSE, it's just an exercise of mind, p-plz n-no kill

#NotAllWhitePeople

You fuck off. /cpd/ is a general of peace.

The Mosque was directly linked to terrorism. The people attending that Mosque are likely not "innocent."

target acquired

fake

He's implying we're still a British penal colony you fuckwit.
Fucking seppos.

Indonesia having a say on anything but Allah.

PART AND PARCEL. Kek

Our lad did good.

Then maybe it was a Tumblr false flag operation?
Any pics on the perp?
Did he/she have multicolored hair, hipster glasses and/or bodymass counted in tons?

Fake and gay. However, I've thought about this alot. If I were in a situation where I had cancer or some other horrible disease, I'd make sure to put in a few references so you faggots knew it was one of your own.
I'd love to pull off Killdozer 2.0, with loudspeakers on the outside rickrolling everyone I ran over.

>this attack seems to be a huge win for the Left
just the opposite, it will expose just how blatant the double standard is in the media

and desu senpai, i can't wait until the day they all ban this shithole... been looking forward to the death of this containment zone, the alternative platforms that spring up will be magnificent

Reported- for Defamation

"more needs to be done helping the mentally ill"
... but you're here, like the rest of us, all probably equally lost according to normie logic. Why the pleading? Isn't this the world you wanted?

This is the end for Sup Forums in Great Britain.
Goodbye /brit/pol, you will not be missed

This. Age old rule of retribution, if you can't rise above your situation, drag everyone down to yours.

If Native Londoners have to go to sleep every night in fear, so should the foreign ones. No more will the lamb willingly march towards the slaughter.

Sup Forums DINDU NUFFIN
IT A GOOD SITE
THEY GOT ORIGAMI AND SHIT ON /PO/

They can't talk about the attack without talking about the terrorists that used the Mosque as a bootcamp. If they talk about this attack for too long, they'll inevitably have to drive home the point that every other Mosque in the UK has been linked to terrorism.

Not so sure. Muslims respect strength. Sometimes I think that some of the terror attacks that they do are almost an effort to make us stop acting so useless and actually fight them. I mean, fighting them is actually maybe what they want? And if that's true, I don't mind giving them what they want...as long as we win.

In any case, it's important that we begin to fight back. It's important that we begin to start a movement. And you are completely delusional if you believe for one second that the western media will ever be on our side, or ever portray us fairly. They won't. Not ever. Give up on that. So if we want to fight back, and if we want to win, we have to inspire others to do the same and start the wave rolling.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ARYAN TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|Vehicle of Peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
Beep beep!

How many times have I heard this before?

We are a website of peace

and when you're wrong?

millions of dollars.... hahahahah

why the fuck is EVERYTHING FAKE to you people.

everything is a false flag, everything is planned, the confusion that comes when someone is trying to kill people is taken as evidence of a cover up.

as if people don't make mistakes under pressure.

you people are infuriatingly retarded

>Traders first
oh vey

>still zero proof
>this thread still exists

Who cares. Its not about winning politics. Its about spiralling violence. Mudslimes have it coming.

.why da why pepo live up norf massuh

I've seen this posted around a lot and I don't get the reasoning of it. Do you suggest people just sit there and shitpost while they're being taken over? There has to be a violent response otherwise it'll just accelerate whether we have the moral high ground or not.

Comes off as a shill post to me, honestly.