When will the Knights Templar declare war with Muslims?

When will the Knights Templar declare war with Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vAomuwoNsaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soon

When will the Orcs return and fight the Elves?

When will they declare war on their wardrobe... Golly

They wont, they're a part of the secret society power structure that is currently genociding the west.

No need to. Technically, the Crusades never ended.

Then its not "them" :)

Honestly wonder what would happen if large groups of fed up Catholics and Christians from all over journeyed to the ME with their rifles and began fighting islam?

The globalist faggots over in the UN/NATO would bomb them to oblivion, just as they did to the Serbs.

Fake story sold to poor people, serbs sadly did not go to "remove muh kebab", it happened 20 years ago every human in ex-yu remembers exactly what happened, seen with their own eyes. They just tried to stop people from leaving yugoslavia. They did however bomb serbia after they lost already which was pointless.

#NotAllWhitePeople

Don't kill them but try to convert them
youtu.be/vAomuwoNsaA

Soon

bah, KTs be all soft. Go OMC

#NotInAllThreads

It has already started.

Knights Templar was disbanded in the 12th century, because they were becoming more powerful than the pope.
There will be no war unless sanctioned by the church.

Daily reminder that Christianity is inferior

This.

The Templars are dead just like your shitty religion, Amerifat. Inshallah we will declare sharia on your shitty country and raise the flag of Allah in the Whitehouse.

fucking roach. betcha won't. Allah was deceived by satan, everyone knows it, even him.
There is no god but god, and i am a prophet of god. Jesus comes

Their women on the right should have their heads covered when in church, hence the church hat traditions.

>flag of allah over whitehouse

Pretty much had that for 8 years under hussein obama, mehmet

Retardation of Europe in words

When there is a new pope.Ratzinger was removed because he would have called a crusade a long time ago.francis is a plant.

says the man who sticks his butt into the air 7 times a day because his supposed god demands sadomasochism.

>m-muh race war
Kekkles. Only one person died. I live 10 minutes away from that mosque. You subhuman cumskins can't even do terrorism right. Pathetic. Just convert to Islam now and save yourself a lot of time and hassle in the future. It's inevitable anyway. Europe belongs to us now and there's absolutely nothing you huwite cuck bois can do about it.

5 times*

also I could say you christcuck get on your knees to suck the trinity u submissive bitches

The Knights Templar were disbanded and executed by the king of France hundreds of years ago. The fucked up thing is they didn't even so anything wrong. He just owed them money and decided not to pay.

I heard they fled to Scotland and started the free masons

lol, once a week, literally eating the flesh and drinking the blood of our divine saviour, and we are saved, vs total submission to a fucking demon and there's still a bilion ways to fail. You definitely picked the right faith /s
You prophet was a fucking roach, scum of the earth, not fit to be squashed under my heel.
and you? deep down you know that you will burn in hell forever.

true, because Jesus saved us, which means there no guilt for the left to abuse.

>When will the Knights Templar declare war with Muslims?

forget the templars. the templars were always second fiddle to the hospitallers. the only reason modern people don't realize that is because of shitty books like holy blood, holy grail and the da vinci code

and the hospitallers still exist (as the order of malta)

Templars are dead since a good 700 years user, sorry to break it for you.

>When will the Knights Templar declare war with Muslims?

WTF do you think the car ploughing into those muslims was???

How does it feel that no matter what you do, you will always be a fucking roach?

This, they work with the satanists and jews. In fact, they are satanists. The "Protectors of the Holy Land" was a farce.

Why would they? Does Baphomet hate Muslims too? I mean, everyone else seems to so I wouldn't be surprised.

when the support becomes wide spread and when women start begging us, then the call will ring out for the lost sons to come home and reclaim their rightful soil