WTF is this bullshit?
twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/876568302759182336

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/876568302759182336
hotpads.com/monroe-street-market-washington-dc-20017-tu0crb/pad
twitter.com/sheriffclarke/status/821380056270381057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good! You BLOMPF supporters deserve worse—the guillotine.

DRUMPFNIGGERS BTFO

lmao I don't think that's the kinda guy you want to go on his private property to fuck with his shit
that's asking to get shot to death

I like how liberals can harass black men and ignore their race

they really are trying to start a war.
theyre pushing so hard.
these last few weeks theyve all been inciting so much violence, even in the news!
how can they keep getting away with this shit

>harassment against an officer of the law

oh boy. Can't wait to see how this one ends up.

>Antagonizing a sheriff
>A sheriff who is very fond of the second amendment
>By tweeting his address, second handidly demanding people fuck with him
This is going to end well.

They think theyre punishing trump, but really theyre just punishing all the people who democratically voted for him

>publishing WaPo payroll records
That sounds like a job for Anonymous.

>Fuck with guy under investigation for prisoners dying of dehydration under his watch.
Leftists are so smart.

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES

HAHA they're always so butthurt!

Stupid alt-right racist white CIS scum!

Pol I refuse to believe we can't post her address, her phone, hack her email and social media.

What's good for the goose after all.

that's the thing, the media is in full scale rebellion against our democracy and roughly half of all Americans

>our democracy
Daily reminder that a Constitutional republic isn't a democracy and this is an 18+ board.
Know the difference, nigger.

too funny

i live in pa. i'll drive to protect Mr. Sheriff David Clarke jr's. lawn

I bought a ford cmax 3 months ago.. i still haven't bought gas. I need to use gas.

someone just needs to check the local yellow pages

Who's this guy?

Anyone got Abby Phillip's home address, phone numbers, annual pay figures, number of children, where they go to school?

>picking a fight with Sheriff Clark
Yeah have fun with that.

I would honestly love to see libtards come to his house and get their heads blown off.

>thinks Sherrif Clarke gives a fuck

There are about 3 niggers who I consider based, and due to Clarke's contempt for niggerdom, he gets a white pass.

He's also NOT afraid to shoot first and ask questions later if he feels threatened, so best of luck to whoever decides to fuck with him on his home turf, better have 911 on speed dial before heading over there.

i do have to drain it at 18 months.. this cars crazy.. i do have a 2004 duramax silverado.. but i just like to run shit over with that and tow my boat.

Do these people want to get shot? On second thought...let them go ahead

this one

stop being based and using these faggot flags.

i'll go over to sit in a lawn chair with clint and shoot these fucks at 30 feet.

LOCK HER UP

there seems to be a white penis floating in front of her mouth

He might be the only person from milwaukee I like

Oh, so it's another black.

Probably thinks the Sheriff's an Uncle Tom.

>LOCK HER UP

or LOOK her up (in the yellow pages) hint hint

lol id like to see those dickless wonders pee on his lawn, followed by the live rectal surgery of getting cowboy boot removed from their rectum afterwards.

>Going full "muh duck"
I'm okay with this. Go bag 'em, burgerbros.

Curious, what would be media reaction to a black republican Sheriff getting attacked?

>picturing clarke sitting on his porch sinking cans and pot shotting trespassing lefites

What is it about the Washington Post?

Someone post this dumb bitches digits. This should be the standard protocol for reporters who completely abandon journalistic integrity. Post their info and let em live in fear.

say it to my face you wimpy bitch

>Sheriff Clark
Muh based black guy memes aside, Sheriff Clark is really damn based.

Reported her for privacy invasion but of course Twitter won't do anything

we should all be so lucky

time to lynch him

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Sheriff David Clark is hot.

Of course it's a nigger doing that. A white liberal would be in a dilemma about posting his info. Imagine white liberals posting Clark's info so other white liberals can go and harass a black man for his political beliefs. Yea, don't sound so good, even though that's exactly what they've been doing anyways.
A nigger would do that though, because black lives only matter when they're blacks you agree with. When it's a conservative black man, you post his info so white leftists can go to his house and fuck with him. Her excuse is obvious, he's an Uncle Tom, because a black man can't be anything other than a Democratic tool to be used by the left for votes. Sad.

Stand back!
THIS IS A JOB FOR AMERICA
*fucks shit up*

damn, I didn't even catch that... never get tired of disgusted diego.

You mean "dumb bitch's digits".

These libtards REALLY are fucking stupid on a whole other level.
1. Sheriff Clarke probably has an ACTUAL M16 or M4(read select fire) at his home
2. When someone doxx her, she's gonna flip white, and have to HIRE a fucking body guard

The last cowboy.

Wait, guys, is this post reporter seriously inciting a lynching, in 2017? The CURRENT YEAR?

Fucking kek

Holy Fuck - leftists wanna lynch black man for smash racism.

Perfect, fucking perfect...

Is this legal? How the fuck does a major publication let this happen?

Her name is Abby Phillip. What else do we know about her?

god damn

These fucking people establish rules for us to follow, and then constantly break them claiming some sort of moral authority to do so. They're fucking out shooting politicians, attacking people in the street, destroying property, and threatening anyone on the right. Constantly doing it. But OH MY FUCKING GOD LET'S MAKE A NATIONAL STORY OF IT if someone on the right did that to them.

work(s/ed) at politico as "money and politics" reporter.

When will whites and Eastern Asians accept that they're the only two races that get along?

He's the hero that America needs.

>twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/876568302759182336
The replies to the tweet also have her email and cell phone #

why is it always nigresses that do this type of thing? i get that they don't have a sense of morality, but shouldn't they at least understand that this puts their jobs in danger?

If I dox her can I put all the information on this thread or will I be banned?

She lives in a new age hippy commune

hotpads.com/monroe-street-market-washington-dc-20017-tu0crb/pad

So, grab em' I don't do social media

We need to run with this
It's literally a kkk tactic, they are advocating protesting on his front fucking lawn.

I want to believe.

Gotta do it somewhere else. Maudes hate that shit.

She needs to be spammed with accusations of being a racist.

gotta love familytreenow.com
Or hate it, depending on your perspective...

Based

They're in the link. You don't need an account.

Kek Abby just killed a dindu by doing that, because you know one will show up at his house and get blown the fuck away by boss nigger

"Le based black man" and paid protesters tearing each other

Don't see the problem here

David "Leaves a Mark" Clark Jr.
David "Ol Oak Bark" Clark Jr.
David "Black Crime Apologist Ruin'er" Clark Jr.
David "Le Based Blek Man" Clark Jr.
Dave "Putting Rioters in their Grave" Clark Jr.

He is 911 ;^]

thanks I was about to post some stuff on her family

Hypothetically I think it should be just as fair that someone post the Washington Reporter's as well.

Christ I've never wanted to adopt a kid so bad

Nah that just helps them play victim

Milwaukee here.

Clark is listed as a democrat.

I always wondered how many liberal idiots voted for him, unsuspecting of who he actually is.

pastebin

The ones you don't want to fuck with no-doubt.
Some people are fine with being bitten just once.
Others have to carry snake bite kits to get threw the week.

Bullshit. Turnabout is fair play.

Extremely unethical. The first amendment does not protect journalists from this kind of action.

New rule MODS

>each time you ban me for rules you allow the democrats to break....I post 1 piece of a very nasty puzzle on twitter. On Sup Forums, an Hero's page.

Archive.is/4HV5M

Don't fucking 4get bitch! If toucan break the rules....so can I!

Not saying it is or isnt, just saying its not prudent play

Damn Chloe looks like THAT!

twitter.com/sheriffclarke/status/821380056270381057

The parents did it for a reaction and got called racists. Get out newfag

Let them pee on his lawn, Wisconsin has castle doctrine.

Jigaboo is my favorite word for blacks.
I remember hearing it for the first time when I was a little kid visiting my grandmother, and laughed about it for weeks.
"That little jigaboo across the street keeps dancing around my palm tree. I may have to shoot him."

She just sentenced some unsuspecting dindu to an early grave.

There is no way Clarke will not slaughter the first nigger who steps foot on his property to try and piss on his lawn, and he will probably get away with it too cause cops don't get sentenced for killing niggers.

This is what will happen: this bitch's home will get doxxed, and then she will cry to the MSM about how the evil, racist alt-righters exposed her address. You don't think this is what she intended from the start?

>how can they keep getting away with this shit
They are obeying their master, the one who rules men on Earth.