I've been with by gf for 4 years and 9 months. Topic: Toe Sucking and Oral Sex

I massage her feet(deep cope rubs into her soles and between her toes with my thumbs and my fungers). I also spend a lot of time sucking her toes, even on night when we're not going to have sex.

Am I degenerate? I know this is not normal behavior, but is it at least within reasonable fetish behavior?

No, we don't do any cuckolding and the idea is actually more abhorrent to her than it is to me. I read about about how giving your gf oral sex (I give my gf-soon to be fiancee oral sex every night before bed to help her sleep even if I don't want her to reciprocate) and also sucking your gf's toes os absolutely degenerate...are my gf and I degenerates for having his behavior in our bed? Should I put an end to sucking her toes even though it really relaxes her as well as maybe giving her less oral sex?

I dunno I get so many conflicting opinions on when it comes to pleasuring a woman's "privates" and pleasuring her feet...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malkuth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The feet are crucial to kabbalistic judaism, so I'd say it's pretty degenerate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malkuth

I just want to sniff and lick those feet

There is no such thing as moral degeneracy. That's just something moralists invented to make it easier to persuade people to murder.

Am I on Sup Forums?

I don't really give a shit

I know I have a little bit of jew in me... Not by blood, but because my mom willinh allowed me to be circumcised and even paid for it....

What two consenting adults of opposite sex do to/with/for each other in the privacy of their own home is never degenerate.

Introducing a third party, a partner of the same sex, or making it public in some way, now THAT is how you get to be degenerate.

It's not that degenerate. A girls feet are cute, soft and clean, depending on the person. Sodomy on the other hand...
>tfw my gf suggested we should try anal sometime
There's a huge internal conflict within me atm. Never thought I would have this feel. Is it worth it? Any advice at all?

I figured that cuck, especially neither of us ever ever wana even try cuckolding. I just know males on Sup Forums that enjoy female feet have a really bad reputation.
I'm literally addicted to my gf, soon to be fiancee's, feet. I swear they ooze a drug more addictive than heroin. She just puts her barefeet in my lap while we're watching a show/movie and she doesn't even have to speak a word, she gets a massage, and her toes sucked as long as the movie is or as many episodes as she wants to watch.

sorry mate but only Faggots find women's feet non sexual

Lurk moar, faggot. You're in the wrong board. Jesus christ. What is this shit? Anyone?

It IS degenerate if it's harmful to the person's physical or mental health in any way. The fight against degeneracy starts in your own mind.

if this doesn't turn you on, you are 110% super uber ultra Gay probably sitting with a cock in your ass right now

Breakup and fuck dudes. Because you are a literal faggot.

Anarchist faggot

Holy fuck you are a cuck supreme

toerings and anklets drive me into a frenzy, my gf cant wear them at home unless she wants me all over her

What the fuck is this degeneracy.

found the homosexual

I like feet and don't mind giving oral, but the girl has to be fucking PRIME. I'm talking skinny, puffy vulva and cute feet. My current gf is fat so I won't do any of that shit to her.

Anal is solid. I'd be concerned about your gf just "deciding" she wants to try it though. Best case scenario is she reads some degenerate "10 Best Reasons to Cheat on Your Man" radfem garbage mag.

We'll agree to disagree.

so OP here again.

it's ok to continue sucking my gf's toes and giving her oral pleasure, as long as we keep living a loving relationship right?

Don't fat girls have puffy vulvas?

>I massage her feet
>your gf oral sex
That's normal regular sexual relationship for you
>sucking her toes
Non-regular sex, but not outright anti-evolutionary like miscegenation, bodily harm or piss/shit filth

it is as normal as sex itself

Footfags are furfag tier

what harm does sucking her toes do especially when it gets us both more "riled" up and prepared to "breed" -if and when we decide to have a child...

if it makes you feel any better, i read that during STD epidemics, people substituted sex with foot fucking. cause you know, there's a massive difference in infection transmission between a moist literal fucking hole, and well, feet. so there's probably a reason why this whole feet thing is so prevalent.

good luck

Fat girls have fat vaginas.

Puffy vulva are different entirely, its like the muscle or tissue or whatever the correct term is for the vulva are just thicker and more pronounced.

Fat is pliant and gives, puffy vulvae are almost like a super soft rubber, they bounce back and have resistance. Great feeling as well.

Do not confuse puffy vulva for beef curtain labia flaps either.

I do this with my gf and I also let her cuckold me. She has done it with 4 different guys since we are together. She was a whore before we met, and I even have videos of her getting fucked.

We are extremely degenerate in that sense but we love each other.

this. im not doing any of this to an average or ugly chick lol