Wikipedia removed "sexual abuse" from the mk ultra Wikipedia

>pic related

We can get it back by showing evidence of sexual abuse under MK ultra. This can be found here:
wanttoknow.info/mind_control/cia_mind_control_experiments_sex_abuse

Primary source from CIA FOIA request saying they raped a girl by hypnotizing her under MK ultra
wanttoknow.info/mind_control/foia_mind_control/cia_sexual_abuse_mind_control

Cathy Obrien allegations
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_O'Brien_(conspiracy_theorist)
>Supposedly, she was then forced by the CIA to participate in Project Monarch, which she claims is a subsection of Project MKULTRA and Project ARTICHOKE. According to O'Brien, under hypnosis she was able to recall memories of sexual abuse — of both her and her daughter — by international pedophile rings, drug barons, and satanists, who allegedly used a form of "trauma based mind control programming" to make her a sex slave.[2][3][4][5]

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/culture/features/stranger-things-inside-shows-real-life-cia-inspirations-w432945
torontoist.com/2013/10/roseanne-barr-talks-mind-control-and-marijuana-at-conspiracy-culture-event/
books.google.com/books?id=-0wFZRWKdfoC&printsec=frontcover&dq=cathy o'brien mk ultra&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjriuP-p8nUAhVC4iYKHeGHC70Q6AEIMjAE.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Thank you we need eyes on this. This is the memory hole. Archive of edit:

>archive.is/5m4VD

Mk ultra is being used in the Hollywood / Music Industry as well

Bump

You'll need to find a secondary sources discussing sexual abuse in mkultra from a reliable source. Your best bet is to find some magazines it papers discussing it and using language like "some have speculated that sexual abuse was involved." If you push too hard and several ip users or new editors show up pushing hard you'll get shut down.

Why is that better than FOIA documents direct from the CIA?

rollingstone.com/culture/features/stranger-things-inside-shows-real-life-cia-inspirations-w432945
That would probably let you get it into the article as "conspiracy theorists often believe that sexual abuse was part of the mkultra programming." Or some other language like that. Also gives a source to mention monarch.

Because that's how Wikipedia works. You needed to find a reliable source discussing the foia documents.

Right Wing Wikipedia Squads when?

I want to know : how did you notice about a few words being changed in one of the millions of articles Wikipedia has ?

Good luck. Administrators have quit over the left wing bias both in articles and discipline.

Another source for mentioning sexual abuse and trauma cribbed with conspiracy theory language. torontoist.com/2013/10/roseanne-barr-talks-mind-control-and-marijuana-at-conspiracy-culture-event/

>en.m.wikipedia
>.m

kys phone poster

books.google.com/books?id=-0wFZRWKdfoC&printsec=frontcover&dq=cathy o'brien mk ultra&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjriuP-p8nUAhVC4iYKHeGHC70Q6AEIMjAE. Page 76 of that book as well, but again only for saying it's a common conspiracy theory.

This article is a nuke redpill. Changing this softens is dramatically. I was showing my brother the page and noticed instantly. Whether or not our government literally raped people matters

It's a tablet bro, let's stick to talking about the Cia dosing people with acid and then raping and torturing them please rather than cheap D&C shilling

>if the jews (reliable sources) don't want it on wikipedia, they just never mention it

:^)

Exactly. Not saying it's good, but that's how it is. The system set up on Wikipedia will fight back hard if you don't play by their rules, then you end up with a dozen liberal Jews watching the article and having it locked down from ip or new account editing. Gotta play their game if you want it to stick.

Would this rolling Stone article combined with cathy Obriens book and the FOIA documents be enough?

To mention it in the theories section where the Cathy O'Brien stuff already is definitely

You mean an article about it from the washington post, New York Times, Daily Kos, and other shithole rags not to be trusted.

Wikipedia sucks. Read the talk pages whenever anything gets topical. Awesome to see people shuffle the truth under the rug. Look up stuff like the Syrian conflict, or Cultural Marxism and see the talk pages.

Check out the franklin credit union scandal on wikipedia. That shit is watched like a hawk, and all reliable sources of info into the OBVIOUS human compromise/human trafficking/pedophilia is automatically deleted. MONGO is his name. The fucker even has a thread on encyclopedia dramatica.

I'm fully aware. One of my main time wasters at work is reading the notice boards and arbitration pages. Check the talk page for philosophia and lol at the academic journal autists crushing the feminists.

>wanttoknow.info

lel

same for frankfurt school

based on a FOIA document. Nice try Levy Shekelstein

Guys I'm feeling sleepy all of a sudden. I think I'm going to take a nap.