Favourite Game ruined by Political Correctness?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjdCxS5kH0ZWY79DI5HmFnw/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any bioware game really.

wats wrong with dragon age?

Nothing is wrong with the first Dragon age ...

>Any bioware game really.
Painfully true

Anything made by Bioware or Ubisoft.

>Game ruined by Political Correctness
>DA:I

Can't be ruined if it was shit in the first place

>go on Twitch
>type Dragon Age Inquisition
>12 viewers

K

Inquisition has a hell of a lot more wrong with it then just PC bullshit.

But the new Baldurs Gate expansion got fucked by PC shit.
>character who is a tranny in a setting where you can just buy an enchantment to change your sex for a couple hundred gold
why

mfw you will never leave Lothering for the first time again

Who is that Trump lookalike that is being the bad guy in the pic? I don't recognize the game.

it's the worst game I have ever bought and I bought The Order 1886

It's from Mafia III

>muh children game's pixel arent aryan. REEEEEEE
kys

Guild Wars 2 - the SJW MMO. Homosexuality takes center stage in the story, one of the playable races is pandering to the tumblr gender crowd, edgy fedora atheist cat race, humanity is multikulti of humans, one of the main characters is a cripple (2 others are lesbian lovers). Even my lefty ex got sick of how center stage lesbianism is in that fucking game, oh and they make a big deal of gay pride shit all the fucking time (the company that is).
In contrast World of Warcraft's community is redpilled as fuck outside of that one server where the fags congregate en masse.

I haven't tried out Inquisition yet, but I adored Dragon Age II. The homo stuff wasn't forced on you. You had the option of flirting with the male companions if you wanted, but you weren't forced to. The game had a lot of heart, and what it was criticized for, the smaller world compared to Origins, I actually saw as a positive. I liked sort of being based in the city and watching it change around me with the politics and everything. It tried to do something than the typical adventure RPG its predecessor was, and I respect it for that. It pulled it off.

Your female romance options were limited to Merrill and Isabela, and in both my playthroughs I had to go with Merrill on account of Isabela being a roastie slut. So they had some of the "muh liberated female sexuality" going on, but at least Merrill seemed to be a nice non-degenerate girly girl.

One thing that annoyed me was that my tank had to be Aveline. Oh, of course the woman has to be a shield and sword tank, to show how women are just as physically strong as men of course. We couldn't just relegate them to archers and mages. We need wymmin tanks too. Other than that it was fine.

I was hoping to try Inquisition. Was the PC rot that bad compared to DAII?

>video games completely neuter any male demographic they come into contact with
>Sup Forums hates everyone but white people
>video games are now being marketed to everyone but white people

Stop buying games, go outside and change the world while the demographics you don't like are sitting on their couch staring at the TV for six hours a day.

>Dragon age isn't red-pilled
>Implying this game isn't a warning against the invasion of Islam

>AAA game companies are all compromised institutions.
>Indie devs are the only hope for Juden-free games.
>They're 99% liberal retards or cucks who will capitulate to liberal retards at the first sign of adversity.
I'm not terribly bothered since I mostly play obscure shit made by apolitical turbo-autists who care about nothing outside of mechanical depth but I can empathise with the pain.

Just play vidya from 'the before times'.

bioware is only human afterall

>I adored DAII
It's terminal, sorry. That's well after Bioware became nuBioware

My point was that the SJW BS was there, but it was tolerable. It wasn't forced in your face. The only annoying thing was my sword-and-shield tank being a chick, and one of the romance options being a total roastie.

And the Mass Effect sequels were great. Even the ME3 ending(s) is interesting if you consider the Indoctrination Theory, which some pretty ironclad cases have been made for on YouTube. Not too much SJW poison in ME either. That's why I was interested in hearing about Inquisition.

Uncharted. Decided to turn it from a fun treasure hunter game into female mercenaries going after scores. Broken.

>Even my lefty ex got sick of how center stage lesbianism is in that fucking game
Holy fucking shit this. Honestly this shit really doesn't bother me, but there's quest after quest that basically "Go to this place and listen to the lesbians talk about just how lesbian there are."

because professional victim trannies/transtrenders don't just identify as the opposite sex. they identify as trans. it's not enough to just play as the sex as which they identify. they need to be represented as trans people.

Was Mafia 3 politically correct other than the Trump thing?

>Liking modern BioWare.
Sup Forumsermin are the worst.

havent bought a game since like 2011, my vices are alcohol, weed and music
last time political correctness ruined an album i liked was Spinebreaker, but they make arguably really shitty music anyway so it doesnt matter

Pretty much. It's incredibly shitty writing, the justification wouldn't apply to the actual in game character.

Beamdog picking up Baldurs Gate was a fucking mistake. I was hyped at first but the EE versions are worse then modded base game, and the extra content is fucking garbage. The years of people complaining about Aerie and Anomen seem funny now that we have Neera and Dorne.

Watchdogs 2

Uninstalled after I reached the tranny vaping character

I am literally on the verge of stopping playing games because of this shit. For me its like stopping a drug addiction as I have been playing pretty much everyday for the past 23 years.

The reason the that videogames have turned to shit is the same as why Hollywood is so shit, the writers/writing team consists of jews or leftists now.

Back in the day most jewish writers gravitated towards Hollywood, and the people that get accepted into those circles is highly incestual. Most people that get a job as a writer in those industries do so because they know someone etc.

That is why all of Hollywood has been so copy pasta shittier garbage in their productions, the people writing the shitty movies are the same people or simply people that gets accepted based on their connections.

More than half the writers on shows like The daily show, the colbert report and other liberal shows generally have jewish backgrounds. Samantha bee even admitted that shit in one of her full frontal episodes.

The next big thing in entertainment was videogames. As videogames grew larger than Hollywood there was a move towards them. A new goldmine for the jews, and a new medium in which they could propegate their propaganda.

Its disgusting to see how many jews work as writers. And this is why all the writing in the videogames industry has stagnated or takes mainly from leftist politics.

>23 years
wow.

Its the only escape from living in this hellhole. Being a aussie, you must understand this notion.

Thank you based roach. This outrage is unacceptable.

>Twitch
>A measure of how good a game is
kys

You're old

Do it in increments.

Replace it with something else. Like working out etc.

Also, you dont have to spend money or play new games. You can play old games, I prefer d2 to d3 for instance. Or download wow private servers for vanilla, or pirate games.

Dont give money to leftist propaganda, but you dont have to give up games totally.

I usually play when i get home from the gym. Once you are done with a heavy workout its good to reconstitute with a bit of gaming and some healthy food.

Also, have you thought about emigrating?

>Favourite Game ruined by Political Correctness?
Hearts of Iron II, no holohoax that grows my economy also Adolf Hiller and no flags

This game was complete shit after the first two. Everyone stopped playing it so quickly.

Fuck you.

>After the first two
>two
>Dragon age _2_
Inquisition is objectively better than 2.

Firstly
>Emigrating
Not happening, simply don't have the money for it. At this point in my life I have been jew'd out of almost all my money, basically a poor person now. Most people that can leave has already. Not that I particularly want to considering the world outside south africa is getting fucked by their own governments and immigrants.
Secondly, I have a lot of other things I do, such a fitness, woodworking, metalworking etc etc almost endless. Its just that its been a big part in my life, taught me how to read perfect english at a very young age (thnx FF7/8) and now its basically getting ruined by a bullshit agenda.

Brainlets who give fucks about RPGs

I managed to finish DA2, I couldn't bring myself to finish DA:I. DA2 was terrible but the writing was bad in a semi-entertaining way at least, you could laugh at the game while playing it. I couldn't even do that with Inquisition, playing it was torture.

>I adored DAII
retard spotted

Yup.

I remember a particularly annoying moment during the initial dry top LS quests. Clingy lesbians get the gas first.

trannies ruined my favourite franchise

They said the new God of War is a story on how to be good father. Is this true?

It costs money to move? Are you so poor you cant afford a flight ticket?

Ive never understood the complexity of the South African immigration issues.

I miss the old wow 1.12 days. When in pvp raping and anal sex was still aloud. Till sjw and pc killed the game.

I ended up coming just shy of banging the faggy elf just by being nice to him.

I thought it was casuals who killed the game

Download a 1.12 client. Search for Elysium on google. Vanilla like server. Good population. 10k online.

Trannies? Guild wars or warcraft and where??

There are requirements that need to be filled, otherwise I just get send back to where I came from. I don't have the privilege of having black skin so I could just plop down where ever I go.

Also, most of the money I make at this point goes into house payments, food and bills. I rather not waste a entire month's (or more) money on a flight ticket, just to get sent back.

Also some people are lucky and have enough money to move. I don't since I was gangbanged in court by the bank jew.

Guild Wars 2 is okay besides the PVE gamemode. The PVP and World vs World are Sup Forums.

>a fucking 4 year old single player game has no viewers at 1am.

Alright shithead.

I've just gotten to be extremely selective in what I play, which cuts out pretty much every western major release and every quirky indie. There's still good stuff though.

I literally haven't bought a game since Dark Souls 3 came out and I regret nothing

>Liking any of the dragonshit games
Pleb
Except only KOTOR and Mass Effect we're good
All of their other games have been shit
Witcher 3's occasional additives of it's the current year women can do what they want annoyed the hell out of me

It's been a while since I played it, but DA:I basically threw the most stereotypical faggot with daddy issues as one of your prime companions. Otherwise, pretty much everyone is bisexual, and romances have the depth of college one night stands. It's truly fucking awful in this regard.

>D2 over D3
Patrician tastes. I'll give D3 another try once they have macro out, given that it isn't ridiculously expensive. I need skeleton armies in my life.

The same people who bitch about "SJWs" that get easily offended by video games are the same people who get offended because there are black people in first person shooters, go fucking figure.

I basically just play war thunder, insurgency and pay day 2 with mates these days. Finished most of my backlog so just playing ever space or euro truck 2 when I want to be comfy.

It was the holding hands culture, everybody is a winner. That killed the game. The same mindset sjw have. The game became friendly for everyone because working hard for something is evil for blizzfags.

Currently replaying DA:O right now since it was only a few bucks on GOG. It's still as great as I remember from '09, but so far from what I've seen, they were really down on religion in the game. Every dialogue option in regard to the Chantry has edgy fedora-tier responses, and multiple of them. Even if you try to play into it, the best you can be represented in the games world is neutral, and at worst you're the villain for having strong religious foundations. I can only imagine how much worse it's gotten in later titles.

Make The Maker Great Again™

they ruin everything

>World of Warcraft's community is redpilled as fuck
Nobody who plays world of Warcraft willingly past the first 3 hours is redpilled
Nobody

>I adored Dragon Age 2.
>The homo stuff wasn't forced on you

1.12 begs the differents.

>Liking discount spic Indiana Jones
>Owning a weebstation 3/4
Whelp, you're definitely a homo

Have you seen (((Alt-righters))) on FB/Twitter bitching about FC5 and the new COD? Cringed almost as hard as when Sarkeesian did her thing during the original GG chimpout,

>working on dragon age inquisition in edmonton as a tester
>gamergate happening the summer of my tenure
>only white male in the room. the majority of temp testers are minorities (non white or female)
>game is shit. had the same facial retardation issues but no one noticed because the game isn't popular. wish i was working on mass effect.
>bioware senior employees are mostly charismatic white /fit/ sharks who don't give a fuck about sjws but are imbedded in the industry. OR they are alpha sjw but couldn't see it at the time because sjw was about to be coined due to gamergate
>i realize my demographic is literally under attack by media and governmental forces
>everyone like myself
>is under attack
>there will be more loneliness everywhere due to the unknown agenda
>people who play videogames, people who collect pokemon cards, people who come together to have fun are directly being attacked
>i leave and never go back

my biggest red pill

I found all the characters, unlikable in dragon inquisition and the blatant infusion of a variant fags didn't help. I liked the combat system tho.

Single player games that ignore this entire industry movement does exist and the ebest part about them is they are constantly replayable.
Go with them and stop buying or caring about 99..98% of devs

Whats with all these faggots posting about this pc shit all of a sudden?

what ?
how ?

>duel guildmate call him a Holyfag and carry on having fun together
>wake up next day log on
>get kicked for causing guild issues

kek

>playing western games

There's your problem. Play weebshit. Some of it might actually be garbage but at least its made with the pure intention of letting you enjoy shit rather than scoring diversity points. Last western game I've played was probably GTAV. If weebshit isnt your fancy, play games from before the era pf politicizing fucking everything.

GG red pilled a fuckload of people, probably helped push Trump over the line desu

World of Darkness future games are going to be ruined also. Just check out their youtube youtube.com/channel/UCjdCxS5kH0ZWY79DI5HmFnw/videos
>Syrian Refugees
>Diversity

The last games i bought were Dark souls 3 and Witcher 3. I pirate basically everything and then buy a game after about 5-8 hours, depending if it seems worth it. Demo's are hardly like the final product, so I don't even bother with that shit.

But you weren't redpilled until far after 1.12

Any franchise EA buys...command and conquer....

I don't get into much weebshit. I play dark souls and toukiden, does that count?

Well to be fair, DA:I target audience was lesbows and shit from ME. It wasn't a bad game.

Imagine being so offended by anything that you can't even enjoy video games.

Get Pretty
That'll hold you for a while

If you have fun with them then there's no problem.

Imagine video games being so bad that they are worth getting offended over
They literally have had that in every single game since the original. And initially they did it because they didn't want to get sued by christfags due to how much it btfo's yahwe lovers.

Try making your own. It doesn't even have to be red-pilled it can just be dumb fun without the Marxist garbage.

If nothing else coding is an excellent skill and might be able to get you out of Africa.

Most people play video games to stay out of politics. How are you going to enjoy video gaming when it's obviously politicized.

The only games people play on twitch are multiplayer. That way you don't get content strikes and you can pump out as many streams as you want.