youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they hate us cus they ain't us

I don't hate you.

>be British
>get run over by a truck full of exploding refrigerators at a concert

#NotAllWhitePeople

nobody says that. only a few butthurt germans that are likely actually turks, maybe. god save the queen

Cucknada checking in

yes

Australians are legit the most redpilled cunts on this planet. That shithole is so uncomfortable in every natural way that it's almost impossible to be a pussy.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
RULE BRITTANIA

youtube.com/watch?v=hym7N2PhLGQ

Amazing isn't it? After all that you're still a bunch of cucks lol

you've done good ... you've done good.

You're doing better than the filthy mainlanders, that's for sure. We should all be more like Hungary though, which is sad because Hungary sucks.

eternal anglo is actually great when you get mad enough. congrats on scaring these faggots back and making them piss their robes

Red ensign best ensign, I wish our government never made the blue ensign the national flag.

We were the most redpilled after south Africa during the apartheid but it went to shit with the abolition of the white Australia policy. Melbourne and sydney may as well be a different country at this point.

Bongs will remain British, but it's going to be a long hard slog to keep it that way.

I thought leafs were the chick's of /pol?

>Britbongs are the only ones lynching our cuck politicians
What when?

>Britbongs are the only ones lynching our cuck politicians
That's not true. Don't forget we are cucked beyond saving

>
>>Britbongs are the only ones lynching our cuck politicians
>What when?
Joe cox my dude

Which country lets muslims rape their daughters for years and then havr the council cover it up?
Oh right, the UK-uck

Melbourne here, if there is hope it lies in the Dandenongs.

>Jo Cox
Wasn't she killed by some mentally ill guy who was described as harmless that helped his community out with gardening but then turned out to be a total 14/88 nazi in the space of a week?

Isn't this guy Australian?
youtube.com/watch?v=SjK2XlNE39Q

If so, then yeah, Aussies are fucking badass.

Why is making your own charcoal badass?

Britain is Australias' best friend. We will always be there to work your bars and breed your women.

That's just his most recent video. This motherfucker makes a bunch of shit in the wild. He's big on youtube, I'm surprised you haven't heard of him.

I was just in England for 2 weeks and you all looked like a bunch of Euro-gayboys.

The British always seem to have a trigger point after which they get tired of mainland Europe and tell it to fuck off for a few decades. It's one of your most noble traits. John of Gaunt was right.

yeah he is doing it in OZ - I can see a Eucalyptus in the background.

It's a good thing we left you guys

We're not the number 1 cucks of Sup Forums but our country is still cucked

rule britannia lads

fuck the muslim cunts

don't let eucalyptus trees decide for you, they're as common as spics in california now too

always have a laugh when i'm over there and the fucking things line their highways, waiting for unsuspecting commodores that will never come

Only country in Europe with its balls intact

Brittania Rules the Waves!

youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q

>"terrorist" attacks every week
>media will spin it as an attack against brexit soon
>brexit will never legitimately happen
>UK still just another muslim asylum

i'm sorry they fucked you over nigel

>britbongs are the only ones getting banned from Sup Forums

Yes. Saint Thomas. His exploits are made eternal in the annals of history.

I do this shit too I don't see the appeal.

I only feel bad because your capital got gobbled up by the Mahometans recently, but I hope you get it back.

Your friend,
user.

I'd try making shit in the wild, but we've got bears here in New Jersey.

Yes you are. How many dead people, how many dead children it took you guys before you killed 1 ... ONE muslim?
It took us 5 minutes to form lynching mob after they killed 1 thief here. We were ready to lynch 3 muslims for killing one thief 5 minutes after it... it took you years to kill one of them after so many innocent people and children were killed.
So yes, you are bunch of fucking cucks. Get back to hating on our genetic reject poles living in UK since they are white it's not a hate crime to piss on them.

Finally someone Gran Torino'd that criminal den.

Nah Germany, Sweden and France are the major cucks

You dont hear much about France tho and in sweden theyre still pretending everything is fine

>Hides flag
>Probably from France

When will the real chimpouts begin? I have the drink and snacks for summer vacation fun.

Well, you did elect a muslim to lead your capital. Sound pretty cuck to me.

>waiting for unsuspecting commodores that will never come

Clean my toilet menial

F

$5.9k per video on patreon sure seems appealing

I know british education fallen really badly but surely you know that plumbers do not actually clean toilets right? But as i said, please do continue hating on our genetic rejects if it makes you feel better... it's customary to help someone with terminall illness to pass peacefully after all.

> Voted groenlinks into the biggest party

Shut up, cuck

Commodores of peace when?

God save the Queen, I'll be with you lads soon.

This one made me chuckle, good one Mussolini

Coming from a country that will be forced to take refugees.

Yes we do hate on Poles, Polish women have a 25% rate of mixed race children here.

>>Britbongs are the only ones lynching our cuck politicians
By electing Theresa May again.
GG.
Even Corbyn wasn't this much of a disaster.

>lol
>Sup Forums 2017

God save the Queen.

>will be forced to take refugees
Silly bong, this will not happen. West fails to realise at this point we do not give shit about money. And i bet they all will be seriously suprised when we will still say "no" after they will cut gibs and start making referendum about leaving EU (because why stay at this point?).
Only way we would be forced is by literal army invasion which would kill EU and NATO at the same time.
So yeah... be mindful of those trucks of peace.

show your flag coward.

Even me, who has trolled bongs harder than damn near any user.... Even I have stopped making fun of you after Manchester. I hope for nothing but good for you, bong. Pic unrelated.

This should not be allowed how the fuck is anyone gonna be useful in combat when they're all falling over themselves to whiteknight qt

Day of the rake will still come for you

Women shouldn't be in the military.

Buuuut while they're there...

Bring a rake to a shovel fight, see how it ends.

Oh fuck off.
Even half of the Tories hate that sour-faced cunt.
She looks like she walks around with 20 lemons up her dusty vag cavern.
I'd have taken an SNP government over her. And I don't even know how the fuck that would work.

gee i wonder

>West fails to realise at this point we do not give shit about money

This is not true at all

Its half mega-cucked half uncucked just like the US

Maybe it's just because I was in the wrong area (bristol) but every English person seemed completely unfazed when the attacks happened.
They prayed for the victims and looked sad for a few hours and afterwards they just went about their normal lives again.
Hopefully it's different in other regions

Whois Jo Cox

Loads of use work in my place. Most are arrogant as fuck won't speak a word to anyone. Get the odd couple who are alright.

Lazy bastards.

Is that a mosque? I thought the ones with funding tried to get 4 towers or something...

British politician who campaigned for mass migration. Got stabbed and shot by nationalist Tommy Mair. Media made a right show of it, using it to defame right wingers.

yes it is a mosque on gibraltar

>Calls you a cuck
Nothing personal, kid

Oh no...
The reverse-Reconquista has begun...

And this is exactly why it will be "suprising" to you people. Really simple concept of "things more important than money" is hard for you to grasp.

No, that's Sweden, who told you that?
Because of Brexit, we've been saying all native British should be allowed to move in and out of the U.S as they please.
Work with us and you'll be financially better off than if you had stayed in the E.U, etc.

Oh rhe same narrative as breivik fjottolf

>Okay have fun
>Lynching the person trying to push for a Hard Brexit
>One isolated incident

Yes

>he thinks global trade is a necessity.
kek. I wonder who could be behind this post?

Good on you Brit.

Just hope you are ready for the happenings that are to come. I give it a week before there is a reprisal.

between money and national suicide and poor and alive i believe they will pick latter

gee, its almost like there is a large muslim presences in southern spain.

>Be British
>Get arrested for saying something mean to a muslim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Spain
how come theres no muslims in spain?

>using wikipedia as a source.

go ahead and do your own research, there is 4% muslims in spain.

Doesn't change the fact that you're fucking cucks mate

nice rebuttal to my argument.

The map shows that theres 2% muslims in spain and 4% in the uk
the country that has been ruled by mudslimes for centuries has less muslims than you
you are a fucking cuck.

>no source
>must be true
nice rebuttal to my argument.

Both sides ore racist or """islamaphobic"""
The Tsarnaev terrorists were considered white. The skin color shouldnt matter.
Why are you all so fucking dumb at realising religious ideology is a choice and skin color isnt. White muslims do exist.

If you want to counter this "whitephobia" you simply hold up an example of token white muslims like myriam francois-cerrah or Tony blairs very own Lauren Booth. Or someone white looking like
Adam Deen.

This is why white people are dying out and being cucks because you are all a bunch od dumb cunts and deserve it if you cant work this shit out

Fuck those guys mate : I hope you guys overthrow the govornment and kill all the damn extremist muslims.

Okay big boy
Show me your credible sources that show Spain has 4% muslim population, please.
And then show me the % of muslim population in Britain.

no, do your own research and stop believing some random infograph you see on Sup Forums :)

Okay now i can tell that you're just denying the truth
Go suck some Jamal's cock, faggot.