Why does Sup Forums still believe (((race))) exists? You realize (((they))) made it up to divide us, right?

Why does Sup Forums still believe (((race))) exists? You realize (((they))) made it up to divide us, right?

>Race is rea-

This

Their only accomplishment in life is being white so they have to inflate its importance to feel better about themselves.

top zozzle

Holy shit, shareblue has gone far with this board. Go be a shill somewhere else

t. Spatially retarded nonwhite who can't see a morphological difference between two overweight men

I think that's when he was shilling for the Brits against the commies desu. They installed him specifically to take on the reds and he had to appeal to their bullshit. Some of his ideas were fascinating.

Left/Right
Women/Men
Race, Religion etc etc etc

ALL of it is a manipulation used to cause divide amoung us.

Now you just need to realise WHY

Go on...

kek

They look nothing a like

Left is a mutt, right is probably 30% white.

Traditional catholicism would unite everyone under christ, Satanism came up with left side/right, women rights, the importance of skin-color..

The church defines race as Nationalities, what nation you are..
Satanists define race as Skin color.

On the right track, still it goes deeper....

(((they))) didn't made it up, however (((they))) are trying to combat it by promoting multiculturalism, inclusion, tolerance, and racemixing.
(((they))) are our saviours.

I can only provide you with information. I cannot grant you knowledge or understanding

Race is literally a group that abstains from intermarriage or cohabitation with other people.
(((They))) literally invented that preciousness.
You are all taking it up the ass from Shlomo D. Shekelstein.
And you are all apparently dripping with excitement at it.
Embarrassing and sad.

Look at all these white people.
I can't tell the difference.

Exactly.

Anthony "Mulatto" Anderson

Anderson's great-great grandpa probably looked like the White Guy.

Mulatto's see a resemblance between a mulatto and a white and think Africa is 100% mulatto... the basal SSA blacks look like this.

> because it's impossible for black americans to have had white ancestors...

There's black and then there's I'm black*

End yourself nigger.

Nice one, Zuckerborg. Try harder.

Liberals always mock how typical conservatives doesn't believe in science because they believe in god and not in man made global warming. Yet they believe it's totally okay to say this is a photo of chinese woman.

This

If race didn't exist than how do you explain niggers and spics.

>fat people look slightly similar
well OP we've come a long way with our current models of race and genetics but I think you've made an amazing breakthrough here

keep up the good work

photoshop eyes

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAJAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAJAJJAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Take that back

Even if that were true which it isn't. It's affect as a social construct is still enough to warrant its acknowledgment

African Americans have slightly Northwest European-tinted looks because of the slave master blood.

You have to go back!

Not true. God separated us from Africans.

he's not a negro. He's a pahjeet.

He resembles neolithic European hunter-gatherers and early farmers.

Fuck you Canuck

Whites just want to be left alone, you was clearly talking about niggers

wow. just wow. move goalposts much?

this can't be fucking real, it reads like nazi revisionist satire

Well I'd like it if niggers and whites were more divided, so, let's go.

>there's no difference between races!

>almost all white countries are heavily sought after 1st world nations

>all other countries are shit and people risk dying to get away from them

The thing is Burger, you don't even know what africans look like.
Your whole country is so mixed you think that any basketball american is what a black person looks like.

>american mongrels look similar so race no longer matters
really makes you think

They look like characters from a Bethesda game

What was Hitler's reaction to that quote?

Because all of the pretty colors!

You can be as non-race as you want, but that doesn't changes the fact you should be kill on the border together with your children. Fix your own Africa you stupid nigger.

Its all about pheno types lad

owned

Indians are Caucasians

Race doesnt exist.

Yeah they are. But the original dark skinned indians clearly came from black ppl. Race doesnt exist.

What are racists and white supremacists end game? Do they want everyone to look like an albino?

we want to be on our own we dont give a fuck about anyone else unless they are attacking us in any way
also race is real anyone who disagrees is mentally defective

>we want to be on our own
>WE
Then be alone by yourself then lmao
There's no such thing. Everyone is unique.

Segregation from others

Go fuck your sisters if you want a "pure" race lmao

>(((they))) made it up
What are you trying to say my African American friend?

refer to points 4 and 7 on the chart i posted

Did I say pure? I'm not even pure.Im 95% European. Other races vote for big government welfare states, race quotas, sex quotas etc. Do you see how that would affect me?

Race indeed does not exist when you are a fat fuck. All you fat larpers should cease your faggotry, you are fucking losers who don't even love themselves, why should anyone care about you

Fat looks the same. I can guarantee that their skull structures aren't.

It's telling me that Asians are the true masterrace, which I don't believe is true. I still don't get why some mentally illed people would want to become albinos and live in an albino community lmao

You're already way segregated m8

Race is real it's not like it really makes that much of a physical difference. Races have small differences that don't make anyone more or less Hunan. an alligator and crocodile are pretty much the same thing with minor differences

It's not about skin colour it's about race. albinism is a disease.

why the fuck are you so obsessed with albinos
im not a supremacist because i do not believe we are better
nor do i wish unnecessary harm to non whites as long as they are not intruding on the existence of white people i think everyone has right to self determination

no it's not, it's human adaptation to the environments they live for thousands of years.
if a bunch of indians had lived in europe for 10k years they would look exactly like Europeans rather than indians

ITs easier to rule a devided people

And whites aren't intruding other people? They did this to themselves, and "white" doesn't exist. "White" people are albinos. I believe the term you're looking for are "caucasians". I don't get why mentally illed caucasians are complaining HURR DURR WE'RE GOING TO DISAPPEAR SOON when they're just like any other races. If they want to maintain their looks and genetics, then they're better off fucking their sisters. Skin colour / Race is related to many things, mostly evolution and environment. You see darker caucasians in Australia because of the environment.

He was talking about whites subraces lol
He never considered niggers and asians even humans
T.has read a fucking lot of Musso

>In a 1921 speech inBologna(Italy), Mussolini stated, "Fascism was born... out of a profound, perennial need of this ourAryanandMediterranean race".[13]Mussolini was concerned with the low birth rates of thewhite racein contrast to the African and Asian races. In 1928 he noted the high birth-rate of blacks in the United States, and that they had surpassed the population of whites in certain areas, such as Harlem in New York City. He described their greater racial consciousness in comparison with American whites as contributing to their growing strength.[14]

>On the issue of the low birth rate of whites, Mussolini said in 1928: "[When the] city dies, the nation– deprived of the young life-blood of new generations– is now made up of people who are old and degenerate and cannot defend itself against a younger people which launches an attack on the now unguarded frontiers [...] This will happen, and not just to cities and nations, but on an infinitely greater scale: the whole White race, the Western race can be submerged by other coloured races which are multiplying at a rate unknown in our race."[15]

>During theGreat DepressionMussolini again expressed his alarm at the low birth rate among whites, saying "The singular, enormous problem is the destiny of the whiterace. Europe is truly towards the end of its destiny as the leader of civilization."[14]He went on to say that under the circumstances, "the white race is sickly", "morally and physically in ruin", and that, in combination with the "progress in numbers and in expansion of yellow and black races, the civilization of the white man is destined to perish."[14]According to Mussolini, only through promotingnatalityandeugenicscould this be reversed.[14]

The genius predicted white genocide

well you wont be breeding much if your belief involves working hard till death so God can let you into heaven, aka Protestanism.

Are you drunk ?
What in my post suggests that I'm protestant ?

thats after he turned against hitler

79th post best post.

FUCKING BASED

We have to support our black gods in national power

Because how would the cucks be able to calls us racist if we didn't believe in races?

ayyy lmao

Most Americans are mixed.

According to Nüremberg laws most of they should be sterilized.

Shalom! Israel belongs to everyone!
End the Zionist apartheid!

Go be a Snow Flake somewhere else.

Wolves are not dogs, retard.

>Why does Sup Forums still believe (((race))) exists?

So, there's no such thing as jews, huh?

The earliest swastika known has been found in Mezine, Ukraine. It is carved on late paleolithic figurine of mammoth ivory, being dated as early as about 10,000 BC. Among the earliest cultures utilizing swastika is the Old Europe, neolithic Danube Valley Civilization, Cucuteni-Trypillian and Vinca.

In Bronze Age Europe, the "Sun cross" appears most frequently of all continents, often interpreted as a solar symbol. Swastika shapes have been found on numerous artifacts from Iron Age Europe (Greco-Roman, Illyrian, Etruscan, Baltic, Celtic, Germanic, Slavic and Georgian Borjgali).This prehistoric use seems to be reflected in the appearance of the symbol in various folk cultures of Europe. The symbol has been found on vessels in the ancient city of Troy, The evidence shows that it served as a symbol of fertility and life. Its similar use can be found in Trench Graves in Mycanae, Greece, on Athenian vases and even decorating the garments of Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love. Also the Greek Parthenon had this symbol as a Greek design just like other designs.

A definite European sign moving east into Hindus Valley Civilization. It was brought by migrating tribes to India where it is revered in the religious and cultural life of the Indo-Aryans. It did not originate in the Indus Valley Civilization as some people thought.

>Why does Sup Forums still believe (((race))) exists? You realize (((they))) made it up to divide us, right?

race exists its basic bioligy and proven fact.
namely the diffrances in skull size and shape the genetic makeup and iq diffrances between the races.

pairs quite nicely with this quote

CorelDraw ears

Those niggers in the original picture all holding muh dikks. Typical niggers. Time to bring back lynching.

"Ohh no muh divisiun n sheit" you know that each countries have cultures and dividing people through culture and race is the best way to preserve that culture, if you force many culture into one ball, it will not even be unique anymore, you wont gain the curiosity and happiness on finding out such new and bizarre thing.