Amish meet niggers/niggers/ sluts for first time

Found this documentary about some Amish on "Rumspringer", seeing how they interact with modern world/ niggers/ violence makes me realize how sick our society is.

youtube.com/watch?v=m64X1hMCJoE&t=1489s

Amish are 100% white, have 0 crime, are all God fearing.

Should we become Amish or start our own similar, simple living sect?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2hvn34
youtube.com/watch?v=zX_5J76h7N8
pastebin.com/cw5LejFL
pastebin.com/hS3iw4Tu
takimag.com/article/race_of_the_amish_steve_sailer/print
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wouldn't want to live without modern inventions/technology but I like the rest of what Amish society offers

Amish seem cool. Turning time back would be interesting.

I find absolute degenerate they are forcing amish people to be on camera by pretending ''they are showing the world a better Christian life''
they are using the Amish as a bait to niggers and marxists infiltrate there

I'm not sure marxists and nonwhites would be allowed to join the Amish communities. It would require leaving materialism behind which niggers are proably flat-out incapable of at this point and Marxism is defined my materialism. I think the Amish really are immune to this cancer.

>be amish and get paired with the degenerate families only do degenerate things.
Its basically "Scared Straight" but instead of showing bad kids how prison is like they show Amish how do degenerate things can fuck your life.
They need to be paired up with some conservatives too to show them how deal with a degenerate world. Could you imagine them going out with some regular degens then coming home to Jordan Peterson to explain what happened.

Lot of Amish in eastern Indiana. Go there to get fresh produce, I love supporting them. All hard working men and women. Not sure I would want to be a part of that lifestyle though. I like the internet

>have 0 crime

Actually the Amish get away with a lot of shit

What the fucking point of living such a life if you isolate yourself from all outside information and innovation?

They do. The younger guys get absolutely belligerent drunk, too, and throw some pretty raunchy barn parties where townies/non-amish from nearby go and do dumb shit. People are generally ignorant to the amish and have this idea that they are in total isolation from the outside world when that isn't true at all.

You get to live life instead of experiencing a very drawn-out imitation of it.

Well you can't really " become Amish ". Not that I'm aware of.
But know that after the white genocide, they'll probably be the only whites left, because they're extremely inclusive, and are the least likely to subdue themselves to the race mixing shitbaggery.
They'll have a very hard time eradicating them or trying to find a reason to.

Amish are pure and should be protected from our poz

Isn't the Amish community growing very quickly? They have many children while the rest of America is mostly under 2.1

Amish are the future of the white race.

Mennonites might be your kind of thing, then.

I like to buy from the Amish down near Bedford. Always really nice people with good produce for cheap.

Side note: Amish fucking stare at you for some reason, constant eye contact even if they aren't talking to you. Maybe thats the way we're supposed to look at each other if you don't grow up staring at screens instead of people.

Yup. Always super friendly but reserved and they're all very hard workers.

There's this Amish market about 45 min from my house. My girlfriend and I were there shopping, and we didn't think to realize that they did not have card readers. We've got this bigass cart full of groceries and there's a huge line.

The Amish lady at the checkout just asked us to write out names down, a phone number, and the total that we owed and told us to come back and pay when we could. We had around $100 worth of food.

>We sped down to the nearest gas station and got cash from an ATM.

I don't think you'd find people like that anywhere else.

>Amish are the future of the white race.

by the values and inadequacies that make them Amish they would likely be taken out by the most simplest ISIS attacks.

They live though our pitty. We allow them to coward from all the complexities of the outside world like keeping a planet in a garden. We keep them inside a box as a reminder of our past just in case we forget.

Mennonites vary. Some are as restrictive as Amish while others are so modern they're basically just another typical church. You'd have to interview the ones in your local area to see what they do or don't accept.

This.
It's all well and good being "innocent and pure". But if you can't defend yourself, there's no way to stop people taking that life style away.

>The Amish lady at the checkout just asked us to write out names down, a phone number, and the total that we owed and told us to come back and pay when we could. We had around $100 worth of food.
That's wath racial homogenity will do to trust in a society. It'S actually scientifically proven that the more genetically similar (racially pure) your community is, the higher the social trust and physiological wellbeing of the population is. "Integration" of niggers is literally a psychological bioweapon against white superiority.

From my limited interactions with them, I have nothing but respect and admiration for them. Very friendly. Wonderful food.
I know the income from tourists helps them out, but something about viewing them as a quaint attraction doesn't sit well with me, so I'll probably never go back to Lancaster.

The Amish and Mennonites are pacifists and refuse to fight. It's impractical to the white race. They are valuable allies that could aid us in ways such as growing food to feed us during war efforts but they won't fight themselves.

>redhead amish qt
I'm in love.

Yep, and yep. Buying up large amounts of land (pretty sure). I don't know how they do it with just craftwork and farm produce. But it's definitely nice to have them as a backstop. Only, I don't know how well they'd defend themselves. Probably well enough, in the event.

Then we should form a similar sect but one that is not expressly pacifist. Also the Amish are practical and they do hunt/ own guns. I think that if pressed they will defend themselves and their interests.

They are completely ill-equipped for the future. The 20th century was the most important turning point in history and they completely missed out on it.

How come those Amish aren't good looking? They look slightly inbred desu.

stealing an amish woman while she's on rumspringer might be the best compromise

The Amish and Pennsylvania Dutch (Deutsch) are all German immigrants who kept their societies and genetic pure. They're the true master race and of pure German blood

dailymotion.com/video/x2hvn34

That's because they are. Their societies are basically a handful of families that just keep marrying into each other. Mormon polygamists have the same issue. They can't really get fresh blood into their communities.

That's why race-mixing is pretty good sometimes. Imagine of those people would mix up with some qt arabs or blacks. I think they would look much more ''normal'' and their offspring wouldn't carry as much diseases.

It's scientifically proven that race mixing creates stronger, healthier and more intelligent offsprings.

youtube.com/watch?v=zX_5J76h7N8

Welcome to Brazil.

They're just a bunch of yukkuri.

I want to offer my genetics diversity to them

>In Proverbs it says any foolishness shall be driven away with a rod.

If the Amish bred with WASPs the result would be pure Aryan ubermensch

>Wouldn't want to live without modern inventions/technology but I like the rest of what Amish society offers
They aren't all luddites. I think its mainly about not coveting things and falling for consumerism.

I feel bad for the actual remaining whites that are living in that hellhole. We should loosen restrictions on white immigrants and allow them to flee while the mixed mongrels make the country crash and burn, while Southern Brazil becomes independent.

>Full retard outside-race mixing.
>not encouraging inter-race mixing with other Caucasians
Gas yourself

Thank you Germany for all the fresh Negroid and Arabic blood you are sending us.

The one on the left is really cute.

Faggot... there's nothing good about race mixing with a low IQ aboriginal, eugenics is better.

Getting fresh blood isn't the same as race mixing, Mehmet. On the contrary. Race mixing is even more harmful and far quicker that than incest.

pastebin.com/cw5LejFL
pastebin.com/hS3iw4Tu

>It's scientifically proven that race mixing creates stronger, healthier and more intelligent offsprings.
Stop spreading this bullshit you filthy arab. Nobody want to mate with you. We would rather die out.

I mean you can always convert it just means giving up a lot and trying to adjust to a very different lifestyle. Hell part of me figures that'll actually be a movement someday.

>What the fucking point of living such a life if you isolate yourself from all outside information and innovation?
Are you really asking that question?

The girls are so naturally pretty.

I want nice christan sexual intercourse will all of them.

Proverbs 22:15

Angela pls

The problem would fix itself if their numbers were ten times higher. Low genetic diversity comes from low population, not from a lack of race-mixing. Higher population automatically leads to less closely related families with different mutations.

>Tech and media is getting out of control
>better give it all up and live stuck in the 1800s

Just change the culture retard

>Should we become Amish or start our own similar, simple living sect?

Yes

But one that gases kikes and impales goatfuckers on pikes.

This. They need some white converts to add some fresh blood not race mixing. Unfortunately for them converting to the Amish and Mennonite lifestyle isn't exactly popular. They used to also be able to adopt massive amounts of white orphans but laws were put in place to stop that which is retarded.

I'm not going full Amish, but my goal is to definitely get out of the city and live a hybrid life (some chickens, a little farm, and an internet connection).

I often think how crazy it is we're all packed into these cities; so many sources of distraction. Noise, vibrations, lights, chemtrails, etc.

I'm coming home soon.

Gee, really makes you think (((who))) was behind such new laws aainst white children abadonned by their degenerate parents could grow up in a traditional way.

>Yep, and yep. Buying up large amounts of land (pretty sure). I don't know how they do it with just craftwork and farm produce.
They almost all of their things and food, they use old tools that they can repair themselves and they have big families where they pool together their money to buy to land.

They don't have to buy new monsanto seeds every year, service the combine harvester/tractor, buy huge amounts of diesel or herbicide etc.

>world's squarest teenagers
reminder that words like "square" or "tight-assed" were literally invented to attack traditional white culture and shame you into degeneracy

I think the girls are pretty cute tbqh.
Considering that they haven't slathered 5 tons of makeup on their face like western women they look pretty good.

a life of being a new fag does seem apealing. but we are men of our time and must live and die in our own timeline.

>Blue eyed dutch lass staring at me intently all the time

I can see why they double their population so quickly.

This

I rarely see young Amish women at the farmers market, usually older men and women with very young children. Maybe other places are different.

proud Amish American who doesn't live on the Amish commune. Amish is an ethnic group, btw, we're inbred and loyal to each other like kikes.

Feels ethnonationalist man.

If I'm white and mostly German/English would they scoff if I seriously wanted to convert? Would it be better if I had a wife who wanted to convert too so they would know that I wasn't doing it just to steal their QTs? I do want to breed an Amish girl though desu.

>Update
Ethnic group doesn't mean inbred in th actual sense. Just like polaks are practically pure (with some 0,01 percent other slavs). That's just like it was meant to be. In previous times mobility was low so you only really married what you could reach in near distance, maybe in the next village.

BTW do you guys mind genetics? Like checking up how genetically distant you are on some family records?

I know the Amish already keep extensive genealogy records, probably to avoid inbreeding because that is forbidden in the bible.

>tfw grew up in Kalona, Iowa.

:)

We actually are fairly inbred as ethnic groups go.

takimag.com/article/race_of_the_amish_steve_sailer/print

It feels good to have a common Amish last name. I want Amish to become a large tribe that keeps growing and doesn't just stay irrelevant on the farm.

I'm a White nationalist, so yea.

if your goal is to court religious qts you're better off just moving to 2nd tier Bible belt cities and using day game to date college girls. Adventist girls are sweet as fuck in my experience and there are a bunch of them in Chattanooga

why the fuck would the amish go to london, i am not incredibly curious what it would look like if the amish went to japan. All the insanity of modern big city life, crowding, and technology, but also very few drugs and a relatively similar culture of respect and homogeneity. Japs might be fans of amish folk desu.

>Also send them to Malmo.

>Dude amish are so based
>yeah they completely forgo techonological progress to worhsip their dumb religion

Shills. Anyone who thinks we should return to an Amish lifestyle is a fool. Do you think China is going to become traditional and rural? What about Israel? Saudi Arabia? While idiots like the amish and varg vikernes are larping in the woods dying of diarrhea, the Chinese will be genetically engineering seven foot tall lab grown super soldiers and developing fusion energy. The kikes in Israel will be rubbing their hands gladly at how whites willingly made themselves utterly weak and conquerable. We don't have the option of a traditional life anymore. It wont work. Getting the best, most powerful tech and weapons before anyone else does is the most important goal of any culture, of any society, and this has been the case throughout all of human history. Cultures that decide they want to go back get enslaved/exterminated. We need to go FORWARD, not BACKWARD

lmao @ how good those amish are at ball

How where the Amish and Mennonites there?

>their dumb religion
Amish more than double in population quantity every generation. Amish still speak their own distinct German language. They could become a giant and successful White tribe vry soon.

I am from Lancaster and personally smoked up Amish teens

Ask me anything

kys

bruh i used to live in PA too, this is a normal thing I guess. Ain't no party like a secret barn party.

i actually wouldnt mind being amish for liek 6 mths to a year, learn how to farm and shit
but how do you become amish

>the Chinese will be genetically engineering seven foot tall lab grown super soldiers and developing fusion energy. The kikes in Israel will be rubbing their hands gladly at how whites willingly made themselves utterly weak and conquerable.
And god will strike their down for their hubris and folly.

It's an old Germanic thing. The ability to hold steady eye contact was believed to convey a strong will and depth of conviction. Somewhat similar to how successful people in our cultures usually judge your trustworth(iness?) by the firmness of your handshake.

>this is a normal thing I guess
Shh!

Its make them seem less cool

That ginger girl is turbo cute

Are the Amish members of Christianity? What do they believe in?

The Amish are weak in some areas, but they excess in group loyalty and a desire to perpetuate their tradition. We can all learn that from them.

> I like the internet

I like the internet, but I could give it up. Being without indoor plumbing is disgusting and I hate it.

which god

Are they missing out on anything of importance?

White people are futurists not idlists

Amish are no better than abos or the niggers who advanced to a level and remained their forever

They are members of their own special church which is practically like Judaism in the sense that they have only their own ethnic group in it.

They also sing songs from a book passed down to them by their ancestors since the 1500s in Germany/Switzerland.

The Amish are extremely decent people. We need to make Amish be not just a no-technology thing. Amish are a strong Swiss Germanic ethnic tribe in America, soon to be 2 million in number.

What fucking language do they speak?

>Being without indoor plumbing is disgusting and I hate it.
You would learn to deal with it. Keep a bed pan for worst-case scenarios. Use a bath cloth instead of showering daily and embrace a simpler life. It's not that bad once you figure out the easierst ways to do it and as silly as it may sound, it's quite fullfiling to be able live such a minimalistic life.

>Amish more than double in population quantity every generation.
This

Their population is growing as fuck, they have no debt, they buy new land and equipment all the time, their elders/spiritual leaders all make sure work to achieve a common goal.

While the rest of the burgers all go into huge amount of debt just so they can either move away from their non white neighbor or buy a bigger car then their white neighbor the amish work together with their neighbor to buy and work new land.

You can shit on their way of life if you want but it works and its obviously not stupid.

And they aren't luddites, see They just reject technology that makes humans dependable and weak.

Humans need to use their body and mind to be healthy and fit. If you rely on machines to do all your work and smartphone for all your thinking you will soon become a mindless cretin.

Hardline Protestants in the tradition of Reformation-era Baptists (this word might however mean something different in the US by now). The Wikipedia article is remarkably thorough IIRC.

what language are they spaekaing at 24mins?

A dialect of German called Plaatsdeutsch

If some Amish can be more moderate and stop being pacifists, there could be a fucking Amish ethnostate in 200 yrs. These people are incredibly fertile and loyal to reach other. Amish are heroes of the White race.

The only issue is that they technically allow nonwhites to join, but so far none have to my knowledge.

If the Amish made a rule that no one new can convert, the White race would be saved. I am not even kidding.

>t's quite fullfiling to be able live such a minimalistic life.

I totally get that. I"m a poor self starter for shit like that though. If I were really going to live like that for long enough to get used to it, I'd probably need to be in the Army or something.

>Side note: Amish fucking stare at you for some reason, constant eye contact even if they aren't talking to you. Maybe thats the way we're supposed to look at each other if you don't grow up staring at screens instead of people.
Honestly thats how it was in society before modernization, on the west of germany through russia, rural china, middle east, africa people still stare at people.