Who really runs the world

Greetings anons

Am I the only one who thinks that it isn't "the jews" running everything. Instead it is Lucifer himself? Trying to set up the world to be in the exact state that it needs to be for the nations and "religions" of the world to bow down to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc&list=RDWpYeekQkAdc
biblehub.com/interlinear/ephesians/6-12.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120208399
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This of course will herald the actual biblical apocalypse. Anyone here thought through how the political landscape must shift in the upcoming few decades for an entity to take over the world ?

True it's not Jews
Definetely a Luciferian cult from my understanding of Jordan Maxwell's work.
Stay Based

Nobody "runs" the world. It's just a bunch of elite fuckheads plotting to see who can take the biggest piece of the pie.

They call themselves Jews.

Jamaican me crazy with such logic there.

You're absolutely right user, it's the Country Women's Club who runs our world! Jews have nothing to do with it.

GOD THE MOST GRACIOUS

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL. YOU JEWS RULE NOTHING THAT WILL LAST

This

awesome, I didn't know about Jordan Maxwell, going to see what he thinks

>Islam becoming fastest growing religion
>Islam in direct conflict with Christ (evil vs good.)
>Everyone is implying Jews aren't Satan's children

You all forget that Jews are not allowed into heaven with the exception of those in the old testament, the number of Jews allowed in are already counted for.
Jews worship money and physical things, they turned their back on Christ and go against god.
They are children of the world now.
Only by renouncing their Jewish "heritage" and accepting true enlightenment and salvation through Christ could they enter heaven now.

Lucifer is make believe. The jews are real.

Stop searching I run the world

I hear what you're saying, but you're not getting to the point. The biblical apocalypse will happen, and in my opinion it can happen within a few decades or a century. I'm just curious as to how, what events must logically occur, for the world to be primed and ready for, a beast, the mark of the beast, etc etc, the actual apocalypse

Greetings, user.
I don't usually reply to posters hiding their national flag. So I won't reply. Oh shit, I replied.

Do you really think a mark of the beast will not immediately recognised as such?

In order for it to not be, religion has to go away for a long time.

Yes it's the fastest growing religion, but logically, for a false messiah to come, the Islamic people will also accept him as the messiah, as will the jews, as will the buddhists, etc etc. So what physical event would cause such a realization amongst the people of these different religions?

How do you think Lucifer is accomplishing his goals? Through the Jews.

Either that or extraterrestrials have created Jews to make sure humanity never becomes an interstellar threat

All the people that think the jews control everything are so cringy.
"Eiiihhhh fakayu you SHILL KIKE CULTURAL MARXIST OY VEY YOUR pLAns controllINGgg the world will mot succedeewswwjsgw hitler woz right blah blah blah"

exactly, yet islam is growing, christians are becoming more and more rooted in traditional values and rejecting liberal philosophy... Either there is something wrong with the new age grand plan, or there is something that we're missing.

Miracleman or aliens dropping down claiming to be from heaven maybe?

>Jews
>Lucifer

Pick both. They are the same.

Not an argument

It is quite peculiar, isn't it? That all of these people are Jewish? Yet, I personally don't know a single Jew. Im not implicating a single thing here, but it's just peculiar to me.

I get the feeling that it will be under the guise of aliens too, however if i recall correctly in the book of Revelations it is written that he will arise from the earth. Perhaps the aliens are within the earth?

I think the global islamic calaphate is the only religion that could force everyone to do anything, like accept an earthly messiah or take the mark of the beast. Either that or an athiest world with a centralised 1984-style government

get out of here with that man... the Jews are God's people, who rejected Him, but He will bring them back through a lot of pain and suffering during the apocalypse.

Kinda looks like me, but I hate this world as it is now.

If the lords of this world were given over to me, I'd reject this design and become Hitler 2.0 but more.

>someone spent time in making that
>still can't read the font

>Lucifer
>himself
Read the Bible.

Perhaps the aliens have nothing to do with who the real Messiah is, implicating, it could be used to stage world government and bring on the Beast.

I don't think that Christians would ever lose their religion in the face of islam. Even 100 years from now, islam would never take over.

As you should, it is being primed for the literal apocalypse, as people turn from God, the world gets shittier and shittier, you're missing the disucssion here man...

Considering they killed God, I doubt it.

Perhaps that is a possibility as well. However something comes to mind with the dollar crashing, all world economies crashing, a new "league of nations to make sure there are no new problems like this ever again" arises, and this centralized government has the actual power to enforce the will of such a beast?

Also, perhaps it will be a combination of A. dollar collapse. B. earthquakes/storms/hurricanes "global warming" C. the beginning of a nuclear war but not all out war, just a few nukes fired

It's more than likely a conglomerate of manifested evil that stems from a dimension other than ours and because of the infinite and eternal battle between good and evil, evil has found a way into our realm and possessed certain bloodlines as "bodies" to morph into and do their work in our dimension. The qualities we deem as good, loving, caring, righteous etc. have polar opposites in evil form. Evil sees good as good views evil. Evil's sole purpose is to do nefarious things. Just as good's sole purpose is to bring serenity and peace. This is a universal fundamental law there is no other explanation for it. Everything exists in symmetry and paradoxical opposites. It's the yin and yang balance that holds everything together. Pain and suffering are as just as much apart of life as love and ecstasy are. With this understanding laid out, you realize that through the cycles of infinite life it has been evil's time on this planet. There is a clear awakening, and good is about to start rebounding. It already is, you feel it, I feel it, everyone can feel it at some level.

There is incredible enlightenment coming our way.

Some of the jews...not all, are the direct tools of Satan.

aliens are fallen angels from the bible that were decieved by satan to go to earth and breed with our women

they created half mortals named the titans who decemated the earths inhabitants "sons of man"(not of christ)

this is why the flood happened
to kill off these abominations who raped and killed the children of christ

theres plenty of depictions of religous art and saucers from before times of electronics or aeronautics

Jews are only 2% of the population of the US, and are concentrated in a few areas.

I think it is these people that are written in Ephesians 2:2 " Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"

No one runs the world.

There are however various independent groups with immense power, some of which are actively working against your sovereignty.

The Jews are collectively one of the most powerful groups and the most proactive which is why they are mentioned so much on this board but they are by no means the only threat

This

South Dakota, fucking based.

yes satan rules earth and is bringing about the end times
ironically this will be his downfall as it will set the stage for Christ second coming

Yes i know, but are you saying that they are under the sea/earth, read revelation chapter 13 " And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,"

What you're missing is the control aspect of the mark. The mark denotes the ability to "buy and sell". The way society is controlled is not though money alone but through debt. Debt is control, having a price over your head that you must pay off within a given time or more debt will be placed on it via penalty for lack of payment. The mark is simply put control or submission. The antichrist will be worshipped, those who do not submit will be killed. True Christians are few and far. The ones that are rooting themselves in biblical text, are even less. The attack on scripture is happening through perverted interpretations of the word. People are being programmed to believe and accept the antichrist as Christ Jesus and his return. The antichrist will be proclaimed God on Earth because he "rescues" society from its imminent collapse. People do stupid things in times of trouble, many will be deceived and fall away scripture states. Stop thinking it can't happen and look around to the current state of society and realie people are gullible and stupid in the current state of being given answers instead of seeking out the truth themselves. The media does it to us, politicians, teachers, even church pastors. It's all part of the plant to corrupt and corrupt absolutely.

One thing we as a nation have done is reject our spirituality in the name of "progressiveness". Religious persons are mocked. Has this led to a better, more peaceful, enlightened society ?

Not by my yardstick. Say what you want, but the church plays an important part in a nation's heart. Personally I believe we are in a spiritual battle right now, and we as a people must chose Love or Hate. I think may have happened before. I think this is why the behind the scenes players have feet of clay. They have to stay neutral until the choice is made.

Choose wisely.

youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc&list=RDWpYeekQkAdc

FOR SALE: Immortality
PRICE: 1(0) million
FINANCING AVAILABLE!
NO ONE TURNED AWAY!

You can have forever to pay it off!

i'm not missing it man... I simply look around at the world and see that the people are NOT that gullible right now, yes everyone behaves as a sheeple at some point, just blindly believing and doing as told (which btw is not inherently bad, if what they are being told is good). However, if you were to ask 10 people that you consider just as followers, if they would see the apocalyptic events happening, and being forced to take the mark of the beast, if they would believe the bible then... more than likely 10 out of 10 would say they would. Then ask yourself, would satan really play a game that is going to fail amongst 99% of the population?...

no one. control is an illusion

Satan through entropy

Correct

Hi what is your secrets

Jews worship Lucifer it's that simple

Hey if you don't accept my (opposing) religion then you are the source hate. Now come here and let me cut off your head you hateful phobic bigot.

Yes, this is true.

It is also inevitable in all realities.

It sure is a doozy of a ride ;)

What's the percentage of of media, banking, and education ran by kikes? Even though they only make up 2% of the population. Why do evil kikes push (((affirmative action))) on whites white being the most nepotistic swine on earth? Why do kikes always use their positions to destroy whites. Also, you can change your flag and larp that you're not a subhuman heeb anymore.

You're putting too much faith into people. They have failed countless times in history and the end times will be no exception. If people are capable of murdering children and engaging in acts of despicable sexual exploitation, ask yourself then what are the limits of their capabilities? Please throw yourself into scripture. Read it, study it, pray on its understanding to be revealed and recognize the story it tells. The Bible tells us the fall of man, the redemption given to man by the sacrifice of Christ Jesus, and finally the final battle between good and evil. It's been happening since the dawn of man, since creation, since the garden. It's not a plan that has only been constructed recently. Nothing is impossible during this slow burn.

Genesis 11:6
And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Sins

You're right it is Lucifer

God of the Jews

jews worship lucifer gg time to keep lurking fegit

Remember Jesus was not king of this world.

He was crucified which was reserved for bandits.

He rules over the kingdom of heaven

Me, i run the world.

>anthropromorphizing God & his adversary

Wewest of the top lads. God is beyond comprehension, Satan means material world.

Lucifer is an allegory for knowledge, which can be either used or misused.

I fully support your right to worship whoever you want, or not. I expect you to not only be tolerant, but respectful of others beliefs.

>Hail Satan
Honestly I practice the LHP.

Kek

Oh hey

The bible talks about "dark conspiracies" at the top of everything.

There is obviously a Luciferian agenda that controls the elites. You see it in commercials, government architecture, all of the freemason imagery in America's history (even our currency), all the fucking Moloch imagery, the completely avoidable death and destruction, and the trend of all of these elites participating in occult ceremonies like spirit cooking and bohemian grove.

Nice try, kike. And even if this were true, the Jews already serve Satan.

((( God )))

biblehub.com/interlinear/ephesians/6-12.htm

The Li family is where the money comes from. The first to devote lineage to wealth accumulation. These people predate it all. Youre just borrowing the money in your pocket.

Muslims run the world. They have tons of money to do so.

- Media is now pushing to normalize pedophilia (it's normal to have sex with kids in Islam).
- Feminists shun women who are pretty and have hot bodies, they remove images of this because it "triggers" (Islam doesn't like the display of women's bodies).
- Anti-Semitism is growing in both sides (Islams hate Jewish).
- Insulting Islam is now a crime in many places (Sharia Law).

They're infiltrating every society, there is some evidence for this. It's not the Jews, although they have

new world order are old but advanced shitposters
they run the world thru memes

satan, which is a title as far as i can tell hold by lucifer, quite literally rules the earth yes.
satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves

Pro tip: A (christian) cross is an open cube, a broken one, freeing you from these boundaries

>4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

satan rules this earth, or rather this world, even stated in the bible. its our duty to resist him and his temptations and prove we are worthy of redemption

I run the world. Don't ask me nothing, powerless prole.

going after the biggest piece of the pie is the carrot on the stick
who do you think is holding the stick?

apparently he has forgotten about the earth

I think that neither of those things are the mark of the beast, the 666 will be the number of a name, not atoms, or degrees or anything like that. I believe there will be a physical person that will try to take over this world, will perform miracles etc.

not saying those are the marks, just signs showing that those are the numbers of this world and existence by embodying 6s.
the mark will be on your right hand, or your forehead, the 666, the surrendering to the corruption. the right hand with which you do stuff, and your (fore)head with which you think. if you carry the corruption in your mind or your deeds you have the mark.
another thing is RFID chips which is where kushner gets spooky. pic related. same building harbors the company that invented and still produces RFID chips givin you a direct connection between those and the number 666.
in 2007/2008 someone also predicted kushner taking power through a puppetpresident
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120208399
furthermore his son, theodore james kushner could be a candidate. he is born on eastern 2016, the day jesus died. seems pretty antichrist like to me, but then we would have some more years left i guess

All Christians believe the devil is responsible for all the degeneracy and evil in the world
you're not special op

are there any unironical cuckians left in the West?

at least we know what we are worshipping

Jamundi?

You're a fucking idiot, an if you want a real answer: It's the chinese.

Jews are entry level meme tier.

what? This isnt a meme conversation, I was wondering what fellow polanons thought about the methodology for the takeover of this world by satan... quite simple man, no one nationality is the important thing here, its a spiritual entity acting upon ALL nationalities