[spoiler] LOL! [/spoiler]

[spoiler] LOL! [/spoiler]

I have only seen one trans person who isn't completely disgusting physically

its the opposite, if trans pass then its ok, but if they're ugly then they need to just stop

2cute4u

You're just jealous of their looks :^)

That's sort of a shitty example since that's a gay guy that does drag which intends to be funny.

I met probably 3 or 4 (In my job in very related to LGBT community, I'm salesman for a hair care company), however when you start talking to them you realize they have mental issues, no matter how "normal" they look, I mean I met various gays who have a "normalish" life and act normal, but trans definitely have issues

>KILL ME

It's funny how "disagreeing" becomes "harassment" and "please stop annoying me" is labelled as fear. I don't like delusional liars, so I don't like trannies. It would be that simply but they're actively trying to have the government turn not liking them into a thought-crime so now they're very existence is threatening my life. Another completely rational reason to not like them.

I've been kicked out of online communities and groups I use and had friendships destroyed for simply disagreeing on the issue, like making special bathrooms for them. It's always dumb ass bitches that defend them, not even actual trannies, and always dumb ass bitches that try to get me banned or nuke my relationships with other people over it. So right now I've lost things significant to me over simply disagreeing. I'm always polite as fuck when the issue comes up with normies because you have to be and they still cuss you out and then claim you're somehow the bad guy here.

So it's just making me literally hate these people even more. Every time they enter my life, even indirectly, even just talking about them, my fucking life takes a hit somehow. I lose something or someone over what should a damn non-issue in the first place. But everyone has their head too far up their own virtue signalling ass.

I'm just sick of it and Sup Forums's the only place that might understand.

Telling them they're sick and they need help is neither a phobia nor hate, it's a kind and caring advice.

Supporting the delusions that push them to commit suicide, now that's hate.

no its some tranny faggot from berkeley.

>cute

i literally can't deal

I wouldn't be able to deal with having such shit taste either.

>but trans definitely have issues
Can you explain some more?

Even lesbians hate MtF

The only ones allowed to go trans are women cuz they actually pull it off

For starters they are trans people

Why are they holding bars of soap?

the art got worse.

Well literally, if you are trans you are suffering from body dysmorphia, which you take medication for.

>Understands Transphobia
Nothing personal, kid

srsly tho

>that fucking brow bone
Why is it that trannies always have unmistakably masculine features?

Saw a tranny couple on the subway. The only thing they talked about was sex or who they want to fuck

alright the fuck is up with this meme?

most people probably haven't run into one with actual dysphoria, i know i haven't. it's mostly these maniacs like christina-chan that have managed to externalize personal problems into their gender

>that feel

fuck

>no one is making her draw comics
>no one is making her draw comics about degeneracy
>complains that society is making her do it
>half of her comics are about transfags

>Why is it that trannies always have unmistakably masculine features?

Because they are men
Huh
Mindblowing

Maybe it's becaue they're drumroll... men.

WHOA!

just the most fucking disgusting

>Please explain how a guy who wants to lop off his own penis is not all there in the head.

Yet there are plenty of non-tranny straight men with weaker/more feminine features than his.
I was obviously alluding to the fact most trannies have stronger/more masculine-than-average features.

I think I've met one tranny whose body dimorphism was cured by transitioning and is by all accounts normal.

Most of them are just mentally ill and depraved transtrenders.

welcome to containment our own prison, remember your here forever, and other redpilled brick in the wall

That's just part and parcel for living in the west, get over it or move

I feel you brah

Wish I had a trans-friend to play vidya with.
But I don't so fuck them.

what games do you play?

He looks plastic

no it's not you dumbass, that's Conchita Wurst. a famous drag queen who won eurovision.

Dat bulge

>cute

more like rapeable
www dot facebook dot com slash thefootballclubband

Looks like CORAL from The Walking Dead...

baw

Gif related

Most trans nowadays don't even have the real proper gender dysphoria, they're just latching onto a pre-existing medical condition, claiming they have it and half-assing it so they can get special social benefits like pity and attention. Every tranny I know is a self-absorbed asshole who gets extremely defensive if you mention their biological sex (and they're all FTM what a surprise) yet if you try to have a genuine conversation about why they're lacking some symptoms of gender dysphoria they just full-on attack you and call you transphobic

Why can't muslims at least kill off you lgbt people before they try genocide whites?

That's about right

Nice work trying to hide his face with the hair, frown his chin to make it less sharp and put a ton of makeup to give his face a more feminine tone.

Looks almost okay.
Almost.

I saw a tranny fucken idiot at uni. He had that Klingon syndrome and was all tall and lanky. The dumb faggot was so self conscious he was constantly spinning his bug eyes around to see who was staring at him. "Hey fucken you idiot, stop dressing up as a fucking girl and then you wont be so concenred about people looking at you, you fucken freak fuckhead"

don't judge her that's an incredibly sensitive time and it's probably very difficult for her to deal with all that stress at once

Dont forget the tilted side pose to hide shoulder width

Back to Sup Forums

That really made me think.
I'll buy some "merch" now!

>that avatar

>LOL threads are allowed on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>they are banned on Sup Forums
fucking why there's a gorillion of videogame comics to mock

They tend to devolve into shitposting and furry comics.

>I have only seen one trans person who isn't completely disgusting physically

>you will never be a kid growing up in this day and age and get to claim you're a girl and get to go into the girls bathroom and showers and look at all the tiddies

that's all the ones i can think of off the top of my head

I rarely see furry comics, but yeah, after a while none of the comics posted are about videogames

it's all fun and games until this shit becomes reality...

>I rarely see furry comics
>Sup Forums
Man, times have changed.

what did you expect?
back then a furry was the quintessential degenerate
Now we have comics about trannies, fat acceptance, vegans, gender ideology, etc.

I recognize that bulge

Mentally ill for starters

kek lad, best reaction

>(and they're all FTM what a surprise)

Did you mean male to female

Very few women wish they were men. Being a man is hard and rarely rewarding in of itself.

You should thank those bitches, just like I did : they are avoiding you relationship with bluepilled normies and false friend so your real friends and redpilled friends of misery can be unveiled. If none of your friends agree or takes side with you, you just threw garbage people out of your social circle

mfw trans tolerance is the most powerful hate crime we can do against them
and I like it

mfw the answer the the last pannel is in the very first pannel

these comics are exellent mah niggah

its been trying to portray its self as being younger, but this is what it looks like

Jesus christ I thought the art style was just ugly, but it's not - it's accurate.

I've seen somewhere that MTF trans have a higher than average amount of testosterone before transitioning

>Make comic specifically about being trans
>There's more to me than being trans guiz

I don't approve of encouraging mental disorders.