People were happier back in the day because they weren't bombarded with social media & the news

People were happier back in the day because they weren't bombarded with social media & the news.

It's as simple as that.

Probably before broadband Internet, really.

Regulate your social media, current affairs, news, forum etc intake to an hour a day and your life will start to rapidly change & improve itself.

Do this, and within a year you'll never have a reason to look back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tV1sRLYksNM
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can consume current events are be content with myself.

It's all about disconnecting emotionally.

Social media is the devil however.

user, I've been here almost 14 years.

That's not happening.

You're quite right though.

Nope. Birthrates plummeted in the 1960's and internet wasn't even widespread until 15 years ago. Modern social media is only 10 years old.

They also looked much older....

Those two look to be in their late 30's, early 40s.

Why is that?

People used to go outside.

>neotenic masterrace reporting in

The first generation to use the internet every day of their lives is the most fucked up generation.
The internet was a mistake.

>They went outside.

So going outside ages you?

Makes no sense.

I wouldn't say they were happier, they just didn't have social media to whine and bitch 24/7 to the world

Back in the 80s men still looked like men, even with the pink shirts and pastel suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=tV1sRLYksNM

>current year
>still using (((SOCIAL MEDIA)))
>still able to tolerate people existing at all

And because they were living in more or less homogenous areas. Multiracial city feels like evolutionary threat to healthy individuals

I've done this for years.

The problem is 90%+ of the people around you are totally sucked in. It rapidly got worse and worse. Nowadays it seems everyone's a technology-endorphin suckling, social media anxious wreck.

>implying this is better than qt traps

Yes it does you troglodyte, the sun ages your skin.

Also they had that hairy pussy like the Lord intended. This with Michael Bolton wailing through the cassette player.

The 80's was the last time whites controled the culture. The PC culture that emerged in the 90's (and stuck permanently) is whites losing control of the culture.

>muh traps le based trannypedes from r/The_Donald XDDDDDDDDDD

Sodomite detected, I'm ignoring your orders.

hey i'm a sodomite for women too

I'm not spouting ignorance is bliss. But I can tell you that being overly conscious of the world will leave you anxiety-ridden and perhaps even paralyzed - in a figurative sense. Humans were not meant to have the entirety of history placed upon their shoulders. They were not meant to know of every violent shooting, robbery, and rape that occurs inside their one-million man city. The internet has destroyed what we once were. With the internet, there cannot be peace of mind. I'd say what the internet is doing is growing the collective conscious of humanity. It reflects out inevitable 'coming together.' The earth is just too small.

They were happier bro

Men weren't getting angsty by reading about current political and cultural affairs

Women weren't getting depressed over body image issues by seeing half naked chicks in social media everywhere etc

PC culture IS white culture.

Jews are not White

It's the result of jewish influence on white culture

Agreed. Liberal contradiction #2,371: To defeat the White world order and White supremacy, Liberals forcefully impose a uniquely White ideology upon every nation of the world.

I am going to neutral pill myself back to "normal" after taking too many red pills. I am going to start hitting the gym and limit my internet usage with 86% and will mainly use the internet to play World of Warcraft again in which i can escape the madness that is consuming me.

women are insane and will never be happy, social media memery or not.

>Regulate your womans social media, current affairs, news, forum etc intake to an hour a day and your life will start to rapidly change & improve itself.
ftfy

Good idea.

Yup

I wanna go back to being mad at a band releasing a shitty album. Not what some retard said or did

I'm going to get on the track to start a family bros. See you on the other side if you break on through, too

i deleted my jew book

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Here's the biggest problem: When I get off Facebook, I end up on Sup Forums. When I end up on Sup Forums, I end up exponentially worse.

You cannot escape.

Be the best thing you ever did

female nature is female nature regardless of the media + news. THEY ALWAYS DID AND THEY ALWAYS WILL FUCK MEN OVER.

That said, with the help of social media + the news & entertainment they are brainwashed to believe they are lesser than men and constantly think that their lives suck.

They've recently gained excessive control of law (ie speech, false allegations, divorce) and now use this to continue to FUCK MEN OVER

Liberal White culture is NOT white culture. It's a deformed, mangled version of white culture. It's Jews and weak whites expressing pathological altruism without logic, without concern for the consaquences.

Delete all social media. I'm still stuck on jewgle services but I'm beginning to break free.
When you feel the urge to chan, get some exercise. Go for a run, ride a bike, lift for God's sake. And when you do get back on Sup Forums, limit yourself.

Sup Forums is too influential & powerful, it's hard to leave.

And they literally were not bombarded.

Fucked up if tru

Have binned google, twitter, you tube.

Never been on fb, Instagram, whatsapp, Kik or anything else.

I do use Sup Forums for light reading. Or whenever there's a happening.

This.
Modern girls especially Northern European ones look 30 in their 22-24s. What are you talking about

So true my dude. I don't know how many entertainers who I once enjoyed have turned me off because I go to their twitter and they're spouting off on political bullshit.

I've given it all up and I do feel better and have started reading more books.