Isn't it beautiful?

Isn't it beautiful?

The mosque that was attacked was linked several times to terror. The attacker is the father of a child that was killed in the Ariana Grande concert bombing.

Justice was needed and justice has now been delivered. You see when the government refuses to solve a problem then the free market steps in to provide the service.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130431827/#q130431827
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/7t-yJuVO1ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is a terribly racist flag for not representing PoC and other minorities.

These kinds of people-to people connections happen in the middle-east, too.

Muslims have family killed by american drones all the time.

>muslims
>people

top lel

Makes sense, his kid dies, satanic government does nothing, so he does.

The guy that took revenge even made a post

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130431827/#q130431827

This just sad, I feel deeply sad for Europe and for this father who felt all this anger and sadness to do this act

>only representing red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple people
did you forget that its current year?

When the officials of a government don't serve justice, the citizens will attempt to deliver it themselves. It's only a matter of time fore Batman or The Balloonman emerge.

sauce on the father

Were niggers actually your kangz?

Heroes don't just wear capes

#NotAllWhitePeople

This can lead to civil war, I dont want tnat to happen to Europe

This is indeed teh reason we have law, courts and justice/punishment.

If it is not done properly "revenge" will take over and then the fun really begins

source on the father?

Why not just use a faggot flag, you FUCKING FAGGOT?!

This pls

You don't want a race war? I get hard just thinking about it.

Casualties of war. Saadam and Osama should've given up right when the US coalition attacked they had no chance to begin with to defeat the army.

No of course, sub sahran african was actually the enemis of egyptians who tried to attack them many times from the south, but I dont want to change the thread topic

Was he really a fathering one of the victims? How do leftists rationalize this?

Sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

The man had very little else to live for.

You can't kill someone's kid and get away with it. Revenge will never die.

It's that or a slow death.

>US gov kills muslim civies
>US civies get attacked
you deserve it for killing their children

>Muslim nations sponsor wahabist mosques to radicalize immigrants thus killing european civies
>white people retaliate
WTF WHITE TERRORISTS HAD NO REASON TO ATTACK BACK!!

>mfw I posted in that thread thinking it was bullshit
A-am I gonna get V&?

Nice flag. No poc colors just like Skittles.

yes

Better run out and mow down as many brown people as you can before they get you.

what happens when law, courts, justice and punishment themselves become subverted?
apparently you end up with populations of people looking for the greenlight from mass media, the primary propaganda medium

This deeply sad...
I think Europe has more options u have democracy use it to change the mass immigration problems, civil war will destroy every thing

But congressman Scalises shooting doesn't fit this narrative? lmao conservatives are literally brain dead

This was a car of peace. Let the white revolution begin

sauce on father faggot!

nice round about autist

Except Mudshits explain it clearly that they do these things first and foremost because we simply exist.

Fuck, they get insulted if you say otherwise and hand out fucking letters saying as much.

there is no sauce. he's a fagget.

You're gonna get a quick rundown

>attacker is the father of a child that was killed in the Ariana Grande concert bombing
hope it goes like this instead of lone wolf/random/schizo

So you admit that Muslims are coming to the west in order to kill white people for revenge.
Thank you for making the argument to close our borders for us.

>The attacker is the father of a child that was killed in the Ariana Grande concert bombing.
I wondered about this. Source?

Real change only comes out of the barrel of a gun.

Civil war will destroy everything, yes, but so will mass immigration, just more slowly and painfully. It has to happen.

There is a window of opportunity to really get this going. Not much is needed.

We should hold a public Quran burnings or something.

They should erect a statue

Actually, that is just something the Europe do. I can't wait to commute to job in anti-knife vest, beating retards left and right.
Ain't no street fight like a tramcar street fight.
Don't worry about us we will manage.

Well its about time one of them got vengeance. Its still to late for England though. Sharia law within the next 20 years.

Is that true that his daughter died at the concert. Today was father's day :(

OP is a lying faggot with no sources. Saged.

>The attacker is the father of a child that was killed in the Ariana Grande concert bombing.

sauce??

>communist
>having relevant opinions

I thought anons need to be at least humans to post on this site, the standards have really fallen down.

OP why are you posting the racist version of this flag?

are they fucking?

no actual responses! crazy! who would have guessed in this pre trump era?!

No fucking way..

>No fucking way
that is correct.

Good to for the dad, it was the just and honorable thing to do, but has he even managed to kill anyone ?

>I'm too much of a lazy sack of shit to work and adult, so the government should seize private assets to pay me so I can Sup Forums even more
Don't you have a breadline to go stand in?

source please this is too good if true

>The attacker is the father of a child that was killed in the Ariana Grande concert bombing

retard did it wrong. you go after the politicians that allow this shit to happen

As a father I don't blame him one bit, it's just a shame that he won't be labeled a hero.

My hat goes off to hero.

More non responses from other retards who actually dont know anything! crazy!

It's sexist too for not having pink instead of the blue color
I can see the shitstorm rising up

It was very pleasing to watch the west burn these last few years.

>father of a child that was killed in the Ariana Grande concert bombing

Yeah, I'm going to call bullshit on that unless you can provide a source.

>but has he even managed to kill anyone ?
yes.

There's always going to be that you know. There's never going to be some perfectly justified righteous mission, especially in war. We can't hesitate, you have to just act with strength and hold back your empathy until it's over.
/end edgefaggotry

Its easy to stop. Just stop ignoring fact its a jewish conspiracy to dump muslims on the west.
Look up JEWS BEHIND MASS IMMIGRATION on youtube and see for yourself.

>assuming you deserve rational responses

Cronulla. Neva forgetti.

Just this last week:
youtu.be/7t-yJuVO1ns

hahahaha stay retarded and mad because you voted for the dumbest human possible for office hahahahahahahaha

Finsbury Park's connections to al-Qaeda will be conveniently ignored.

haha lmfaoooo haha lmmmaooo yeah brotha #resist rofl communism ruleZ

Its a false flag attack aimed at furthering the interests of greater syria

why are the british cuck police so fucking slow at putting out information? do they think people will forget if they just take their sweet lorry ridin time?!?

Miss him much?

>become legendary for losing your hand and eye while making bombs
>advocate terrorist attacks against civilians in the UK
>government still refuses to deport you

fuck finsbury park and fuck whoever attends it

>Thank you based free market!

>non responses
>dont know anything
>seize the means of production you suburban and rural retards, mommy don't give me enough free shit

You are in no position call others retards. But why do I bother, mocking communists is like mocking zika babies, except the zika babies are still human.

haha you magas must be mad you have no reasoning for your defensiveness hahahaha

I'm about to get a job working 5 days a week making 50k a year friend. Not my fault you're dumb AND selfish hahahahaha

Could we have, like, a source on that?

Care to tell me how a bunch of Islamic State supporters and a whip are exactly the same?

>London is in the US

daily reminder islamic faggots uncut pussy is best pussy

God bless the Anglos.

the poor bloke issuing the D notices must be on overtime.

Sounds plausible to be honest, it was Father's Day yesterday the man more than likely drunk himself into a stupor and took his vengeance, sad.

>some of you guys are alright
>don't go to a mosque if you live in london

source pls?

The police should be shutting down Wahhabi mosques.

>'about' to get a job
>50k a year
>hahahaha
And you wonder why people don't take you seriously. Watch out guys, we got a real high flyer here. Thank fuck I'm not you

explain friend ;^)

Such a shill thing to say user

im only 21 and didnt go to college hahaha. im only keeping it for a year hahahaha. you making more or not as much doesn't mean shit when your parents probably made that or less hahaahahaha

You're right. It was all provoked. None of it could have anything to do with the religion itself just being garbage. There are no innocent Muslims, and the only good one is a dead one. Choke to death on pig shit please Muhammad.

no responses still!

It's a poverty-tier job that you haven't even started at.

Damn, didn't know that diversity officer pays that much. Much be nice, writing manifestos all day, doing fuck all, let others to subsidize your paycheck.
Just like all the commie trash did in the old days.