SJW tactics on the right

Starting to see more and more cringe worthy moments from the right like jack and Laura's little stunt at the caeser play. It's just fucken gay and is giving the left more to use against the right. What can we do to get these people to fuck off?

what's sad is she's obviously a jew

Jews infiltrated your little movement already.

Blame Rebel Media. Their shills don't disavow this either. Disgusting.

DISAVOW, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you ready?

God I hate these people

expose them. follow them on twitter. when they post, reply with damning proofs of their jewry. let the people know what theyre doing.

She has "proud jew" in her bio, and now she wants the goys shekels. Perfect.

Care to fill me in what this "stunt" was?

Is it any worse than BLM kidnappings, antifa violence, or muslim rape gangs?

>WE NIGGERS NOW

fucking jews ruin everything

>Jew
>Legal fund

Sounds about right.

SJW tactics work.

They went to a Julius Caesar play that featured Trump as Caesar and a bunch of black people as his assassins, and they disrupted it.

Also friendly reminder one of the first outlets to feature an interview with her is Stefan Molyneux.

its a huge conspiracy m8. ezra levant registered the freelaura domain hours before the play took place. they staged this to get shekels because rebel media is dying under the cost of various lawsuits. these kikes must be exposed

yup. its a huge conspiracy. these kikes and zionists are fleecing our respective countries because they know the collapse is coming.

>Is it any worse than BLM kidnappings, antifa violence, or muslim rape gangs?

10 times worse - it was right wingers engaging in activism.

I agree.

When she got arrested Cuckovich went on live stream saying she might get disappeared by Soros, and started begging for a lawyer to help them. THE KIKE IS A FUCKING LAWYER AND HES BEGGING FOR LEGAL HELP IN A YOUTUBE LIVESTREAM!!! I HATE JEWS SO MUCH REEEEEEEEEE

>Jews infiltrated your little movement already.

That's why Civic Nationalism will never work!!
Entryism by non-whites advocating for their interests GIBZ.

Hot damn.

bump

What i thought was funny was everyone going after 'Baked Alaska' for his "antisemitic" meme he put out yesterday.

It featured Laura getting gassed.

Holy shit how fucking retarded can one be

nothing worse than a jewess in the movement

oy gevalt jews are based! fucking 1488ers!

Who even needs shoulders?

GURBULS WOULD BE PROUD
GURBULS WOULD BE PROUD
GURBULS WOULD BE PROUD

See the responses in this thread for examples.

You ineffective, bitter little imbeciles who spout "1488!" really are pathetic and 100% inconsequential (save for you assisting the left in demonizing the right to potential converts)

There is no such thing as "SJW" tactics, tactics are tactics.

All this concern trolling from supposed Neo-Nazis that don't get this upset by niggers raping and killing white people. Fuck off.

haha post your pic and name and let me make a meme of you dying, friend :) It's really funny to joke about killing people in this climate :) You're so smart!

Look i understand the cringe factor, but nothing was happening when we just remained silent.

sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

LOL hes not gonna do that. I've seen him in videos at a protest going over the fourteen words with some normie.

Suck it cunt, its time to use the same tactics against these worthless cuckolds. Plus I'd smash that T H I C C

These guys like "baked alaska" and Richard Spencer are trying to concern troll the right back into being cuckservative goyim or useless nazi larpers.

These supposed right wingers have 10 times the outrage over some shitlib play being interrupted than they did by Scalise being shot.

they Get jealous when someone from the alt-light makes a move against the libtards because they didn't think of it first

reactionaries will be reactionaries. The meat of either SJW or the alt-right whatever you want to call Sup Forums is made up of band-wagoners becoming enthusiastic about being part of a culture and believing they've found man kinds nemesis (Fascists or Marxists respectively). Regardless of how much they like to claim they're logical, they're views are based on a seed of truth and propelled by extreme emotional investment in whatever they perceive to be their original truth. (nazis are coming and must be stopped/trump will save the world). As soon as either group feels it has the advantage it will become motivated to take action and being that the majority of any ideology is more emotional than logical, they're actions won't be particularly clever. It's not SJW tactics, it's just retard tactics and SJW happen to be a brand of retard. Unfortunately things like freedom of speech aren't particularly useful to either side so if you like to think for yourself you're going to need to be ready to defend your rights from both the front and the back. If you've got a good head on your shoulders and the will to share your mind you're going to be looked at as both a X-Phobe and a degenerate. No one is on your side, sometimes we just happen to agree.

I believe with every swing of the pendulum we get a bit closer to a critical thinking population but I have my doubts that it's going to be fast enough to prevent catastrophe.

Nice divide and conquer tactics shill. /leftypol/ or Shareblue? My guess is leftypol.

Also:

>1 post by this ID.

how can we get them to do more?
arts is a leftist stronghold with a lot of cultural influence
it's probably the best target for bringing about long term change