*puts tinfoil hat on*

*puts tinfoil hat on*

Could the United States be funding or training cartels? We all know Murrica has a confirmed history of funding or helping rebels to create a coup d'état (you have 9/11 to show for it).

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1
archive.is/vLLcz
theintercept.com/2017/06/15/the-murder-of-mexican-journalists-points-to-u-s-role-in-fueling-drug-war-violence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Perhaps some, but certainly not all of them. There was a term coined as "Economic hitman" years ago; some people involved in cartels could be one of those, but then again most people just go corrupt for easy money anyway, so no way to tell.

I thought this was coomon knowledge?
CIA are the at the head of all cartels, and by proxy the US is.
The only reason cartels exist is becuase of the US enforced monopoly created for the sole purpose of weapon sales and taking a cut of the drug money.

>Could the United States be funding or training cartels?
Who do you think the cartels are selling shit to?
>We all know Murrica has a confirmed history of funding or helping rebels to create a coup d'état
No, that comes after you elect ALMO.

Lets say my conspiracy is real, what does the United States get from this? Aren't we already completly dependant on you people? Don't you think we already have enough problems and know we'll never compete with you in any way (sports, science, art, business, technology, etc, etc, etc)? Why not just take the whole country? Murricans literally turned some dessertic shitholes into some of the biggest cities in the world while the same dessertic shitholes stayed like shitholes in Mexico. People that would be scum in Mexico, sometimes end up becoming decent people in the United States because they have better education and stop living in absolute poverty. Is the rest of Mexico in a state way beyond repair or have people been waiting for the right moment to take the rest of the country for more than 100 years?

I would kind of hate to be part of the United States but pretty much anything is better than what we have now

Well of course we give money to the Mexican government silly.

They didn't die, did they?

hey cia I know los ZETAS are an arm. now most of them are in the south lol. I love the new world were living in. You ask why? you wont believe it if I tell you because you are so brainwashed lol

Yes, it's well known that Bush/Obama was allied with the Sinaloa cartel. HSBC was laundering all their money, and they would hire US army soldiers as mercenaries.

businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1

They also sent tens of thousands of rifles and grenade launchers and what not to the cartel, but claimed it was to "track" the guns when they got caught.

Every Mexican president is connected to one cartel or another. Most likely various other powers (Cuba?) have their hand in other cartels, thus the violence.

>unarchived clickbaiters archive.is/vLLcz

I seriously think corrupt polticians might even be infiltrates

Maybe this is just too much tinfoil

>Azcarraga Vidaurreta studied in the US
>All his descendants were born in the United States
>All his descendants studied in the United States

Or maybe the rabbit hole goes way deeper...

Why are they smiling?

That's not even tinfoil

The US funds the Mexican government and the Mexican government is corrupt and helps the cartels

theintercept.com/2017/06/15/the-murder-of-mexican-journalists-points-to-u-s-role-in-fueling-drug-war-violence/

Various factions are trying to control the lucrative smuggling routes. Those factions are not always as simple as one government or another, even within the US, different groups may be backing different cartels. It is a proxy turf war over drug/human trafficking routes.

What the hell are they smiling at?

How can you people people in the United States say #blacklivesmatter and #freethenipple when your own government is responsible for destroying countries from the inside

Yes, going back decades.
At least since Pablo Escobar (CIA).

brainwashed idiots (plenty of them in Mexico too)

The JTF/Delta trained a lot of future cartel leadership in the 80's, on US soil

what do they win from this? simple, to have a excuse in the future to liberate us just like iraq

Eh, US never truly ran the CIA, and they sure as hell don't now. It's just a Rothschild power projection mechanism. Don't think they have full control over all the cartels of the world - but a large chunk of the Americas and SouthEast Asia.

Gone a bit too far with the human trafficking and organ harvesting shit.

Your corrupt politicians are funded by the ABC agencies in our government. Why do you think your president doesn't give a shit about the cartels?

I can't believe he's fucking dead

Lol, it's worst in Mexico, at least this people are complaining about their problems. Mexican people are talking about problems people in France and the United States have. Seriously 80% of the press is just about Trump

It's not "could they be"

It's "they most likely are"

And then why don't they do it? It would be hard to be in a worse state

I've decided to take a couple of wives from Mexico, because American women are crap, and while I feel bad about disrupting some of your smaller communities there, the choice facing las chicas bonitas there is either me (a Christian Hispanic American) or the Cartels.

Life with me secures a future.

I just need to know if you believe our government is poisoning you people with experimental drugs or vaccines or sprays or some shit, like they do here in the States or everywhere else in the world.