What the EU needs is a military draft of all men and women

Draft should result in 12 months military service. In order to mix the EU population, people should serve across the EU, e.g. a Portugese girl should serve in Germany, while a German dude should serve in Bulgaria etc.

This way we will have a large military, but because it is a citizens' military, it will be very hard to misuse it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereignty
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/3546154/German-soldiers-too-fat-to-fight-the-Taliban.html
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/336537-california-signs-deal-with-china-to-combat-climate-change
archive.is/0D2pu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at what point do members of the EU stop being sovereign countries?

Depends on what you mean with "sovereign".

The official terminology is "EU states" not "EU countries", so that is that.

Is Texas a sovereign nation? Is California?

fuck the EU nobody is willing to fight and die in a foreign nation no matter how much you brain wash them will it even exist in 10 years from now?

The European Union is a confederacy. The United Nations need to have all the delegates from EU states become one EU conglomerate.

>fuck the EU nobody is willing to fight and die in a foreign nation no matter how much you brain wash them will it even exist in 10 years from now?

Nobody expects any draftee to die. Mandatory military service is more an integration tool and anti-Islam tool than a way to fight wars.

>Is Texas a sovereign nation? Is California?
The fuck are you talking about, the question was clear, Texas is not a country, members of the EU are (supposedly) sovereign countries. Your correlation is something I would expect from someone who sucks EU cock.

no they're not and its an important distinction. by sovereignty he means sovereignty.

>Texas is not a country, members of the EU are (supposedly) sovereign countries.
Based on what law or notion?

Texas has its own constitution, France or Germany does too. Texas has a government, France and Germany too. Texas is called a "state" as part of the United States, France and Germany are called "states" as part of the European Union.

Can you back up your notion that the situation of Texas and France/Germany are somehow different? If so, based on what?

>no they're not and its an important distinction. by sovereignty he means sovereignty.

That is a tautology. What is the difference between California as part of the US and e.g. Portugal as part of the EU? What makes one of them sovereign and the other not?

>Wanting portuguese girls to serve in the kraut army

Well, you do need some examples of masculinity and fighting spirit, I suppose

>Can you back up your notion that the situation of Texas and France/Germany are somehow different? If so, based on what?
Hmmm... inception? culture? founding racial haplogroup??

I'm honestly not surprised you can't spot a country.

>Hmmm... inception? culture? founding racial haplogroup??

That has nothing to do with the legal question of why one of those should be "sovereign" and the other not.

>>Wanting portuguese girls to serve in the kraut army
Wrong, I want portugese girls to serve in the EU military. Very different idea. Just like a Cali girl can serve in Florida or Alaska.

>Well, you do need some examples of masculinity and fighting spirit, I suppose
Not sure how your tiny women (most are not above 5 ft 4) are examples of masculinity. Our women are on average 5 ft 11 and thus generally taller and stronger than Portugese men.

California is governed by the US federal government as well as the state government and is therefore not sovereign. Portugal can leave the EU at any time and is therefore sovereign.

It's a tautology because there is no "semi-sovereign" state, or "differently" sovereign state. the meaning of sovereign is not ambiguous. by sovereign, he means sovereign.

anti-islam how? there isnt any here also integration you might want to check up with the eastern half of your superstate nobody told us we were getting drafted in another abortion of a super state

>California is governed by the US federal government as well as the state government and is therefore not sovereign. Portugal can leave the EU at any time and is therefore sovereign.

So you are saying the "leave" clause is the key factor? So you say before the last changes to the EU treaties in 2009 which injected Article 50, all EU states were NOT sovereign?

You do understand US states have left the US in the past, right?

>the meaning of sovereign is not ambiguous. by sovereign, he means sovereign.
That is a tautology and means absolutely nothing.

You can read up on sovereignty here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereignty

As a comparison of the US and EU situation, consider this:

A. Foreign policy: in the US, pretty much exclusive authorities of the Fed, in the EU, all economic parts of foreign policy are in the hands of the EU, while military matters etc. are in the hand of the states

B. Trade and internal market: all in the hands of the EU and the US

C. Movement of citizens: all in the hands of the EU and the US

D. Border protection: in the hands of the US, in the hands of both the EU and the border states

E. Military: in the hands of the US, in the hands of the states with increasing support of the EU

F. Jurisprudence: in the hands of states and US, in the hands of the states and the EU

etc.

No, the draft is unethical and gives too much power to the government. I don't want the government to have the power to force me to kill my fellow humans.

>I don't want the government to have the power to force me to kill my fellow humans.

So you should do a year of civil service then as a conscious objector?

>Our women are on average 5 ft 11 and thus generally taller and stronger than Portugese men.

Then maybe you ought to get your women to protect themselves, cause your men are clearly incapable of it.
What was the percentage of german soldiers too fat to fight in afeghanistan? Over 70% if memory serves me right.

No, i don't want the draft at all. If someone wants to fight for their country and join the military, that's fine. But it should up the individual person and with their consent, not forced by the government.

the exact point of the original comment is that the sovereignty of EU states is question, especially since it seems it's impossible to leave. your question of whether california or texas are sovereign states was dumb, as you've illustrated.

we are not with you ahbmed. this union is falling appart due to germany's shit.

My bad, it was only 40%.
And allowing soldiers a liter of beer a day is simply a shamefull display. Fuck me if I'd like to serve with "soldiers" like yours.

Why are Germans so wedded to the idea of the EU?

Even right-wing pol posters are obsessed with "making it work" for some reason

>What was the percentage of german soldiers too fat to fight in afeghanistan? Over 70% if memory serves me right.
We aren't Americans. Germans are not obese. Look it up.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/3546154/German-soldiers-too-fat-to-fight-the-Taliban.html

It's from 2008, granted. But now you have to take into account all the muslims and women in your armed forces.

WRONG.

California is sovereign now and can make trade deals with China for example:

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/336537-california-signs-deal-with-china-to-combat-climate-change

Dumpfle BTFO

Please archive archive.is/0D2pu

Shit Norway, you're late. I'm used to seeing you as first post.

[spoiler]Thank you for what you do[/spoiler]

fuck off Merkel. you have no idea how bad Putin is gonna push your shit it.

No us state has successfully left the union you dumb faggot.

And the difference between Portugal and California is a matter of history and the willful incorporation into the Unites States as a country. The EU came as an economical treaty and has become bloated and now trying to dissolve their member states natural rights as independent countries. If all you faggot had decided to do what we did maybe, but you didn't. Also the reason you're dumb experiment is doomed to fail is the thousands of years of you faggots killing each other. Only reason the US worked out was because of the idea of a new state in a new land with a mostly homogeneous society.

>You do understand US states have left the US in the past, right?
Lol. Obvious b8

We didnt even speak a common language how an EU army is supposed to work?

Well Imma Girl and first of all
No Woman at the Military!
It's totally a Men's Job

Plus , I'm really not a Fan of this Idea
Our fucking Countries in Europe are mixed enough !!

PAY DEBTS FAGGOTS

EU nations are mostly filled with cucked people and muslims, good luck making an army out of that mess.

Sure, but the moment it's established we retake Constantinople
Of course that would never happen because you Germans suck Turkish cock so much you're coughing hair.

Actually eu is now more united than ever..

Fuck off Ahmed, we'll never join a EU army, we don't want to get involved with other peoples wars. Try and force us into your pozzed up military union and you'll have a fight on your hands though

I would love the establishment of an EU army that would fight for European interests.

But from what I have seen it will fight for Israeli interests instead and get millions of our people killed for Greater Israel.

>Trump's twitter account is powerful enough to bully European armies
It's like I'm living on a pussy continent.

>Draft
>March and clean floors for 12 months.
No thanks. It would be far better to allow the creation of state supported paramilitary organisations, focusing on shooting practice.

Since when has the interests of the EU ever coincided with the interests of any other state that was not Germany? Your a Greek, your "trusted friends and partners" in the EU fucked you raw, why hand them the gun they can use against you if you ever step out of line

Germany being Nazi again, eh?
Might have to sort that out...

I would back EU in united army, united everything, so we can stand against the world on our own...if we closed the borders and deported shitskins. Under current everyone welcome programme, I simply can not.

United how?
Our central bank is spewing up Jewish debt paper and Germany uses this to blackmail everyone.
Western and Northern Europe are filled with subhumans, who leech on welfare and breed like rats.
There's a new muslim attack every couple of days, most of which don't get reported at all.
Europe as we know it, will cease to exist in 50-100 years.

1. Draft all men and women
2. Use huge drafted army to fish out refugees out of sea

NOPE

I think we should have male only conscription.
We should get all young men together, in one small place, away from women. And to make sure we're sensitivity to equality, teach them every morning about LGBT and how great it is. Also pair each man up with another and make them share a bed, to cut down on costs.
Also, I think it unfair that we should make Muslims and recent migrants to join this army. We should let them stay at home, along with all the women to keep them company.

>women
>in the military

>.if we closed the borders and deported shitskins
BAHAHHAHAH. No son, you will import more shitskins and train them to be more effective killers.

user....do you even know what the term sovereignty means? Not trying to be mean, but genuinely are you familiar with the term?

If a government is bound by, and that binding is enforceable, another power, then that government is not strictly sovereign. Texas cannot declare war on another country. It cannot seceded from the union. It cannot violate the U.S. constitution or the federal court system. It does not have a monopoly on the legitimate use of force, the most common definition of "state" in an international sense. The United States federal government is not bound by any higher power. Nothing can abridge it's constitution unless something overcame it by force. All treaties it recognizes have to be given the consent of congress and are subservient to the constitution.
Nothing can impose itself on the U.S. federal government. Texas meanwhile is subservient to that federal government. It's authority derives from the U.S. constitution, not from itself.

But lets take France & Germany as you said. So far they are still sovereign. Because nothing exists in the EU to enforce by force a law that France or Germany can reject. There is no EU army to enforce obedience. EU troops cannot patrol the streets of Berlin to enforce a new EU law that Germany rejects. So while we can say that France and Germany are giving up their sovereignty by abdicating ultimate responsibility to other powers, they still have that core component of sovereignty, namely a complete monopoly on the legitimate use of force to impose law. The day that Germany cannot say "No. I reject this ruling. I accept all the international economic and social retribution this will cause, but no one can enforce this law in my territory." When it can no longer say that it will no longer by sovereign.

Pic related. A country that tried to be sovereign and was shown to be otherwise.

How the fuck does your kind even come up with these preposterous ideas? Who in their right mind would serve military time, in another country for an entity that actively passes laws and regulations against him. To protect what? The ones sent to kill him or rape his mother, wive or daughter? For who am I serving the military term? For the democratic elected officials back in Brussels who dissolves Europe day by day? This entity wants me to not have prejudice against the migration waves destined to replace me and thus I am instructed to go fight and die on their behalf so that their takeover is as smooth as possible? Good God, you need a bullet in your head scum.

I said IF. Why are you americans so incredibly stupid you can't even speak your own borderline retardedly easy language?

autonomy is not sovereignty.

If tomorrow Congress passed a law to prevent California from doing that California would be helpless. If California rejected that law and did so anyways the U.S. federal government would the ability to enforce itself on California. But California could not enforce itself on the Federal Government. But when Canada does a trade deal with China the U.S. cannot impose itself on Canada. It can yell and retaliate and isolate Canada. But it cannot actually enforce its will in Canada. Because Canada is sovereign.

Yeah we know you're going to draft your muslims and attack Poland and Hungary.

Just do it already before fall, if Russia turns off the gas your pet muzzies will burn the whole place down.

In fact you should have done it in like april, you probably have to wait a year and hope russia doesn't turn off the gas citing "difficulties due to sanctions"

There is no IF, there is only submission.

Reminder that this is the exact kind of person the world needs to purge from the human genepool.

Yeah alright mr 30% white

Fucking Kraut. We'll crush you just like the other two world wars.

Hopefully the UK will get off their ass and help us.

And do what, sit-in bases while the Americans do all the combat?

Says the cuck hiding his flag.

No flag didn't read
Could be a Turkroach for all that matters

38K US MILITARY PERSONNEL IN KRAUTLAND

YOU CAN'T EVEN FART WITHOUT F35 FLYING OVER YOUR HEAD YOU GODDAMN MISERABLE SUBHUMANS

WE WILL FUCK YOU TILL YOU LOVE US FAGGOTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

I forgot to take it off for that post kek.

The USA was a multicultural nation the moment whites showed up and peacefully bought the land from the local savages. Whats your excuse?

I'm from a 99.7% white country, what are you on about?

already happened, the EU ain't no damn democracy and no EU member is sovereign.

ur point C is wrong for the EU