Why do the jews want goyim to drive automatic transmission...

Why do the jews want goyim to drive automatic transmission? What makes a man who is in complete control of his vehicle so dangerous?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03m7fmnhO0I
thefreethoughtproject.com/questions-remain-years-mysterious-death-michael-hastings/
youtube.com/watch?v=x8rpRWdzdhM
autobutler.co.uk/blog/avoid-wearing-out-your-clutch
youtube.com/watch?v=6_zAo7hBUoU
youtube.com/watch?v=kS9tOMYMnpI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Driving manual in traffic is suffering.

Fucking this

I moved out of LA to Vegas because of this

only when you got no skill

>mfw can switch gears fast and in such impressive ways that girls get wet when they watch me doing it

Only for newfags

I drive manual in Toronto traffic and it's fine. If it's heavy traffic, just stay in 2nd gear and keep a distance between you and the car in front so that you don't need to stop and start all the time. I take the Gardiner home from work five times a week and every time it's the same shit, heavy traffic, everyone is crawling, car in front of me is on the tail of the next car, constantly slamming on the brakes, when I'm just cruising 100 meters away.

Edit: 100 meters is actually wrong. It's more like 30 meters.100 meters would be way too much.

Hey, I drive a manual!

>tfw stopping car just when the traffic signal turns green
>have to switch to 1 and find the half clutch hoping not to turn off the engine in middle of a traffic row instead of just accelerating
master race indeed

On a flat surface you don't need to find the bite point first, you just lightly press on the gas and release the clutch. However, when you get enough experience, finding the bite point comes naturally to you and you can do it in one quick motion.

It's a stepping stone to self driving cars.

>spend thousands of dollars on something
>have to do manual labor to operate it
for_what_purpose.webm

Autonomous vehicles can be controlled by the intelligence services... it is easy to off peolpe when everything is electronically controlled. electronic steering, braking etc... what is preventing them from offing people they don't like on the highway by turning the wheel a tad too much to the left

>Why do the jews want goyim to drive automatic transmission?
The jews aren't the ones pushing the automatic transmission.
They're the ones that stop about half an inch off of your rear bumper on a hill.

youtube.com/watch?v=03m7fmnhO0I

Good goy

Imagine if when you wanted to fuck a woman, you had to manually pump your cock full of blood, and manually pump the semen out of your cock onto her face

Put the fucker in neutral... i'm more worried about random steering wheel turns because of "faulty" electronic steering when you're on the highway.

nice tip

>operator not telling him to put the car in neutral

that's a false equivalency... you can do maneuvers in manual that you simply cannot do in automatic

god fucking damnit. This is why I drive manual. Not letting some computer decide my fate. Also why didn't this guy just use the emergency brake or put the car in reverse?

This.

thefreethoughtproject.com/questions-remain-years-mysterious-death-michael-hastings/

Its what they did to this guy -- michael hastings

this

i drive a 1980s toyota sedan and whenever i'm driving in a car with girls they are oooohing and aaahing at my ability to drive my car with a manual transmission

yeah baby look at my manly ability to operate this phallic device

im not even making this up. it's hilarious how low the bar is to be masculine in our pussified society

Mother fucking this. Yes, and the worst is you'll let up on the brake and go back a few inches when a car is coming up to let them know you drive a fucking manual and they still do it.

To kill you obviously.

Autonomous cars should have A.I systems that cant be hacked to be legit. Even if you made bus systems autonomous you can bet some nut will figure out how to hack them.

Manual is standard in evropa...
The roads in US are straight so automatic really is better, driving manual in US is retarded if youre not in new england or boston were roads are crooked

>moved to Vegas to not have to deal with traffic

I have bad news, my friend...

automatic is better for pretty much everything. the only reason why i'm driving a manual is because i love my old car and i'm going to keep driving her until she falls apart and i can't fix her anymore.

i guess you do get slightly better gas mileage in a manual, but here in the USA gas is always really cheap because of the petrodollar and us invading a new sand nigger country with oil every few years

Yes, I also give the car in front of me plenty of space in heavy traffic so that I don't have to shift gears, if everyone did this, no more traffic "waves"

This is everyone's first reaction but apparently that particular car doesn't let you shift to neutral when you're going at a certain speed or something like that. It's controlled by a (((computer))).

Limited working memory and sleep deprivation.
We also have a lot of semi-trailer drivers in the states.

+1 for manual. But I deliberately arrange my work/living life to avoid traffic, so I don't often get caught in it.

You guys don't know it, but /o/ is a redpilled board too. Sup Forums: If you are insufficient, you need to raise your skill. /o/ if you can't drive well, you shouldn't get a license. Liberals: Everyone gets a license, everyone is accepted no matter what.

Natural selection still works.
Of all the people that car not one of them thought to put the car in neutral.

Sometimes it has nothing to do with kikes

Only for women.

That IS what I do.

only if you have crampy girl legs faggot

>The roads in US are straight
yea nah lol

t. pussy
I daily drive a manual car. It is not hard at all, nor have I ever found myself wishing I had an autotragic. Git gud.

I live in a city so owning a vehicle is literally giving my money to the jews.

git gud

LOL fag try using a clutch that literally takes a quarter of your body weight to hold down.

>he spends thousands on his cars
good goy

>not being able to drive twinstick

Good god I hope you're at least good at sucking dicks.

FOR WHAT PURPOSE

>driving a manual
>manual labor
Busrider basement dweller detected

Only faggots who can't affor a dual clutch drive manuals

There is a reason all top racing leagues use dual clutch and not manual now

Or maybe the person driving manual just enjoys the feeling of fun that comes with controlling your engine output more directly. Some drive for pleasure.

I just watched a few videos on this. What the heck are the two sticks for?

Confirmed. I wish I had a flappy paddle gearbox.

I don't know how it is in America, but in Britain, everyone learns to drive on a manual.
In fact, you have to take your exam on a manual to get a full licence. The people who opt to take their driving exams on an automatic are legally prohibited from driving manual cars, while manual drivers are allowed to drive automatics.

Basically, if you can't drive a manual here, you're seen as a complete and utter fucking retard who just gave up on life and who lives in the sewers scavenging for rats.

Automatics might be "better" for driving in traffic (if you're a scrub), but you're basically a living, breathing horse buttplug for driving one.

lol what, it's not that bad, are you really weak or something?

gay offroad bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=x8rpRWdzdhM

Most modern cars don't allow you to put it in neutral past a certain speed. Also if it has electric e-brake or push button start then there is no way to engage them at the speed that they are going.

Did you ever think that an accelerating car with an automatic CAN'T be put in neutral like a manual can?

>you're basically a living, breathing horse buttplug
This is somebody's fetish.

>buying a modern car.

Now I need bad dragon to make me a horse buttplug.

I love my manual. It's only a 5 speed cavalier but......it's a great car. Fun to drive.

Wrong. You just have a false sense of superiority.

Manuals and dual clutches have better gas Milage and since you can keep both of your hands on the wheel while cornering you can go faster and have more control over the car.

Enjoy your 83 shitbox while feeling superior. No one takes you seriously

The only thing manuals are good for these days is off roading or hauling shit. If you're not doing either of those things while driving a manual you are a faggot

The automatic push I believe is clearly a benefit of inner cities. Dumber populace. More cars into the mechanic, less too grandpa/family friend.

*automatics and dual clutches

I, for one, welcome our new horsefucker brethren.

I don't know about you, but I like to be the driver of my car, not a computer shifting gears when it thinks it should.

Owners of manuals better understand how their vehicles work, and can do limited repairs on their own. Automatic drivers often don't know anything about how their car works and rely on mechanic services.

Part of it is a money grab.

You are a faggot. Nobody I've ever met wants to drive an automatic. Everybody I've met wants to have the knowledge of driving a manual. Everyone who's ever driven a manual and knows how to drive a manual I've met, only wants a manual.

Automatics are for the ignorant. Anyone who has a sliver of passion about driving a vehicle wants a manual. Automatic's are for old people, teenage girls, and metrosexual gays.

Guess how I know you've never driven a manual car before. If you're shifting DURING a corner you're doing it wrong. Always downshift before, that way you can have both hands on the wheel in the corner and more throttle control since you're in your powerband and not lugging your motor in a higher gear. Revmatching a 3-2 downshift into a corner is so satisfying, and you can hypermile better with a manual.

Unfortunately most medium duty 3500ish trucks now are auto only anyway, autofags ruined diesel trucks too.

I don't give a shit what your ricer driving friends like. Dual clutches are faster than manuals. Anyone who actually knows how to drive will always opt for faster shift times and more control over the car while cornering than muh manual driving experience.

Just face it, manual transmissions are old dated technology. If you aren't off-roading or hauling something and driving a manual you're just a tryhard

Okay but I'm not saying I'm superior, I'm just saying there are good reasons to drive a manual, just like there are good reasons to shoot basketball hoops, shoot your buddies with paintballs, and download vidya games.

It's fun, you autist.

>Dual clutches are faster than manuals

Only in a city.
And only if the driver of the manual doesn't really know what he's doing, or has bad habits.

But anyway, even at the best of times an automatic isn't that much faster. You're saving a couple of minutes at best.

Are you autistic? Ricer drivers? Listen cocksmoker. Manuals are superior to automatics. I'm sorry you don't get to experience it in your mothers mini-van.

Even in regular fucking economy cars, MANUALS ARE PREFERRED BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO DRIVE.

Can't really spell it out much more.

>he can't get his shitbox out of 2nd gear while cornering

Top kek. Like I said, manuals are slower. You're supposed to be accelerating through/out of a corner. Sometimes you have to change gears to do this, unless you're driving an 83 shitbox with 100 hp

Any tips for a beginner manual driver?

Why are they superior? Having worse gas mileage and slower shift times is superior?

Lmao

Be really careful with roll-back.
Read this: autobutler.co.uk/blog/avoid-wearing-out-your-clutch
And learn to just be patient in start-stop traffic.

Completely backwards. People who drive dual clutches are tryhards who only care about "muh laptimes", which are completely irrelevant to the consumer market since there are no fucking laps to make.

The extra control that a clutch provides is more enjoyable to most people who have learned it. Any fucking monkey can push a pedal, and a monkey will do it for a couple grapes.

Plus I'm single and make six figures and I've never experienced an automatic that can guess that a turn is coming up just by throttle inputs for a reasonable price. Money is better spent elsewhere.

When you stall, you can just turn the key forward to start the engine again. You don't have to turn the car all the way off and back on again.
Spend a lot of time getting comfortable in 25-35mph low-traffic residential areas before you go out on main roads.

is keeping the car on half clutch in stops harmfull for the car?

>This entire thread

You fuckers are as bad as the PC Master race idiots

>any monkey can press a pedal
>a monkey that can press 2 pedals is far superior because muh driving experience

Top kek

no it even makes it run cooler and last longer.

They want you
>1. domesticated
>2. dependent
>3. susceptible to the privileged hacking attacks which could cause your death

I meant I'm *not* single and make six figures. And if I was, paying many more dollars for a superfast dual clutch isn't worth the second difference of laptime.

By all means, suck off your robot overlords. But don't pretend to know why we drive manual.

Also, this is Sup Forums. The CIA can tell your car's ECU to do things remotely. The less control they have, the better.

Depends on the stop.
If it's a long stop (like a traffic light), then definitely apply the handbrake.
If it's a short stop (like start-stop traffic), then you'll be fine.

How could downshifting so you're already in your powerband during the corner make you exit slower? Even in something with gobs of power you'd still want to be in the powerband, so you'd downshift. It also depends on the corner, for a 90° corner you'd want second, but in a long sweeping corner third would be better since you'll be going faster.

Try actually driving a manual and getting good at it, then get back to me. It's just more fun to be able to command your car do do exactly what you want when you want it, not just hope it does.

Don't worry about stalling. Everyone does it when they're learning. So you stalled, big deal, just turn it back on and give it more gas and let the clutch out slower next time. If you're on a big hill and stall multiple times in a row, don't be afraid to rev it up and peel out a little bit to get going.

Yes. At a stoplight you should be in neutral with the clutch all the way out.

>2 pedals
Autos are 2 pedals you mongoloid, manuals have 3.

Oy vey, I thought the thread was about auto-piloting cars, was reading in the diagonal

Why didn't they engage the handbrake, or is that computer controlled as well?

Are you retarded? Your whole engine and many other things in your car is still controlled by a computer.

Or are you driving an 83 shitbox?

Automatic transmissions are just a stepping-stone to automatic everything else.

You do realize prior to roughly 1994 damn near every single automatic transmission was simply hydraulic in nature and had zero computer control?
I think everything up to the AOD for Ford and the 4L60 was fully hydro-mechanical in nature.

The handbrake won't stop a car running at full throttle. I've driven several times when I forgot to disengage the handbrake. Your rear tires just get dragged behind you because your wheels are locked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_zAo7hBUoU

In the video, they're both driving on wet roads.

Try suddenly applying your handbrake on a dry road and see what happens (but really, please don't do this, you might kill someone).

But yeah, applying the handbrake wouldn't have saved them. Pulling the carpet out from under the footbrake would have though.

It might not have saved him, but he was going 120mph, no way the car would have reached those speeds with the handbrake engaged.

I still wonder why people dont just push the fucking brake pedal. You may not be able to put it in neutral and the handbrake alone may not have the power to make it stop (because rear brakes are always smaller and even drums in some models, very prone to fading under stress) but surely the front and back brakes combined can overpower the engine and stop at full throttle. Natural selection indeed.

He would have burned the tires, that's all.

Not with that attitude, it wouldn't.

ITT: Pussies who can't keep their hand off their dick for five minutes to shift

That's definitely true if he started from a stationary position with the handbrake engaged.

If he suddenly pulled the handbrake at 120mph, he might have survived, but his fate would have been up to God. He immediately lose complete control of the car. Who knows what would have happened.

He did push the brake. When you push the brake like that while accelerating at full speed all it does is boil the brake fluid and you lose your front brakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=kS9tOMYMnpI
This is what happens when you pull the handbrake while at speed.