Riddle me this Sup Forums...

riddle me this Sup Forums, if all Muslims are terrorists and or sympathizers then why do we only see a handful of attacks?

There are millions of Muslims across Europe and America, if even half or 10% of them are terrorists then we should see attacks in the tens or hundreds of thousands over a year

yet all we see is maybe one or two a month, orders of magnitude less then we would expect

attacking soft targets is easy, all you need is a vehicle, knife or gun and in America getting a gun is super easy

so where are all the expected attacks? Why are there so few when there should be thousands?

is it possible that it is #notallmuslims

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/all-muslims-would-be-violent.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/site/sources.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
state.gov/j/drl/rls/irf/2006/71383.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're waiting until they're the majority or in a position of power.

#AllmuslimsAreTerrorists

Taking the bait on this one
>Handful
Literally kill yourself. There is an islamic terrorist attack each and every day.
>Is it possible that it is #notallmuslims
Read this
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/all-muslims-would-be-violent.aspx

Be grateful our counter terrorist forces are as good as they are. They prevent more than you realise.

Poor bait.

then why do a small number not wait? it makes no sense

just listened to a sam harris podcast with an isis expert.

terrorists are fallen muslims. meaning they've committed some grievous sin within islam (they're fags, do drugs, rapist, thief, etc), so the only way they can make it right is to commit jihad, that absolves them of all sins and they go straight to paradise. if they don't do that they are punished after death in a hell-like limbo for several years until they are purified, in which they can go to their heaven.

so instead of believing in a christlike figure that sacrificed himself for your sins. the muslim actually has to sacrifice himself for his sins.

most people of all cultures aren't heavy drugs users, thieves, rapists, etc. it's the same with the shitskins. that's why the attacks are so few.

I'm glad you agree that it is #notallmuslims

i dunno, why does mohammed suck cocks in hell?

>not sure I believe your source
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/site/sources.aspx
>I don't see the thens of thousands that there should theoretically be
Whose theorizing this? You? Explain why Christianity, the largest religion in the world, commits fewer terrorist attacks than Islam. Expain why atheists and Hindus, who have comparable followings commit so many fewer terrorist attacks.
Islam teaches terrorism and hate
>thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
Even if you are a muslim and not a terrorist, your still enabling and subscribing to an ideology that preaches it.

i mean, the rest of the muslims love it when they do that shit, but those majority of muslims actually wouldn't go through with their own attack since they are just normal people (low sin) so they would've have a reason to end their life in a suicide attack.

I am theorizing these numbers because I keep hearing all over Sup Forums and from you that terrorism is a huge problem with Muslims

if it is a huge problem then it must account for some percentage of the Muslim population, we could argue about an exact percent but how low? 50%, 10%, 5% maybe 1%

even if it were to be 1% we should see something like 47,000 attacks in Germany AND France, you see the numbers in my first post, do the math

we see nothing like these numbers, so my point is it is a tiny problem in the community and it is #notallmuslims

>they are just normal people
yes #notallmuslims

Did you account for women and children?

listen faggot, i live amongst the pieces of shit, i don't care if they're committing "terrorism", but that they're all collectivist insular garbage that has zero respect for the citizens of the country that allowed their worthless asses to disgrace our soil. they contribute nothing and work nowhere except in their own restaurants and food stores yet all drive bmws. gas then all

>if it is a huge problem then it must account for some percentage of the Muslim population,
No, It should account for some percentage of terrorist attacks. In the US, Muslims make up less than 1% of the population and commit 24% of the violent terrorist attacks, and 94% of deaths by terrorist attacks. Youd be retarded to not believe that this is a huge problem.

ok, you want to play this game?

name a percent, give me a percent of Muslims that should be involved in terror, for it to be considered a large problem and lets see if the number of attacks match up

start low, 0.5%, not even close, 0.1%, go lower, you just make yourself look stupid

give me a number

terrorism is such a low and rare event in the US that you can't use these numbers to extrapolate upon populations of millions

it's like if there are 2 shark attacks and one of them is black can I say that blacks are accounting for 50% of shark attacks? it is so low a number it means nothing

>terrorism is such a low and rare event in the US
>>US has low muslim population
>terrorism is now common place in Europe
>>Europe has been importing muslims like crazy
>the middle east and africa have always had massive terrorism problems
>>the middle east and north africa is the birthplace of islam

I never said there is 0 link between Islam and terrorism

just that the amount of attacks per population is incredibly small and the numbers bear this out

there arent 5.3% muslims in greece.2%

>next to Turkey
>belonged to Turkey for a couple of hundred years
>thinks that an islamic community of 5% is somehow wrong or unbelievable

They already are. The population of indonesia alone is pretty amazing. Plus the fact theres 257m of these angry cunts crammed on those tiny islands.

Of course not ALL muslims are terrorists, who could even argue otherwise?

>I never said there is 0 link between Islam and terrorism
Yet there is 0 link between any other religion and terrorism with the exception of Judaism, and their link is non existent compared to islam.
>just that the amount of attacks per population is incredibly small
yet still incredibly higher than anyone else's.
Also, it's not incredibly small. Its incredibly high compared to any other group.
It honestly doesn't even matter. Your countrymen's lives are at risk because of Islam. If you have a bowl of skittles and only two are a bomb that will kill you, your family, your friends, your neighbors, would you take a handful? Would you leave that bowl of skittles on the table?

>estimates ranged up to 140,000
state.gov/j/drl/rls/irf/2006/71383.htm

1.2% and these numbers are as of 2006, so I'm sure it has gone up since then

Ignore the redundancy, my point stands.

yes I agree #notallmuslims

Dude you are asking me for information literally no one knows if you have 5-800000 muslims capable of terrorism and say 1% of those muslims are terrorists so 5-8000 muslims are terrorists (this is all speculation). Religionofpeace.com says there have been 30000 attacks since 9/11. I mean it seems somewhat reasonable. But that's not the scary part the scary part is the amount of moderate muslims who are okay with barbaric Islam.

>13.7
Just fucking end me.

its way more then 800,000

try 18 million in Europe low ball

1% would mean 1.8 million terrorists, the numbers are not even close

Oh wait you wanna do just US? Of course there's not a lot of terrorits attacks in the US muzzles are such a small part of the population... I think when you look at terrorist attacks committed by Muslims in the us and relate that with the low population muslims are still much more likely to commit a terrorist attack. Most 'terrorist' don't take place in the west

one out of a million or less is incredibly high?

>there's not a lot of terrorits attacks in the US
thank you, I agree #notallmuslims

>Most 'terrorist' don't take place in the west
correct, I don't care about those places

>one out of a million or less is incredibly high?
Yes you dumb nigger. High is a relative term, and in relation to other groups, it is high.

I guess we have different definitions of "high"

when something is such a rare event you can't compare data sets with such a small sample size

Okay so 18 mil total. 9 mil capable men. Lets say .1% that's 9000 muslims involved with terrorism in one way or another. Still seems plausible. You still ignore the fact that many Islamic ideals do not comply with western ideas and a majority of muslims could very easily install something theocratic. But yeah obviously #noteverysinglemuslim

Because it's just a waiting game. They've already won. The west bends over backwards for their invaders even after getting slaughtered in the street. They will have 8 kids you'll want to travel and might now have any kids. Do the math.

Rare event as the last few months have had how many committed by what religions

Im genuinely interested if your just baiting or not.

0.1% of 9 million would be 90,000, this is why people make fun of American education

that is not a plausiable number

also we are down to the point of arguing about 0.1% of a population, so I am glad you agree #notallmuslims

If you are, good job, im fuckin peeved.

most of them are just waiting for who will have the advantage and they will stand up with the ones "winning" just like everyone else will.
Also rare even is pretty laughable if you consider that hungary or poland dont have no go zones pedophile rape gangs and islamic terror attacks at all because they didnt let anyone in.

oh no I messed up the math it is 9000

Could've sworn this was a fucking leaf, but you could be right next to me which just pisses me off even more. kys faggot

i'm glad there is a rise in counterattacks against these motherless fucks. mohamed in a blanket fry him like bacon.

The main reason is that the security services in the West is a shit load better than in the shitholes in whatever country these mudshit savages come from.

so they must be arresting tens of thousands of Muslims to account for all of the missing attacks right?

Indeed my friend, indeed.

you are just mad because the numbers make sense and don't agree with your narrative

it is an incredibly small portion of the population it is #notallmuslims

>Muslims killed by "islamophobes": 0

>Day 23
Alright, so it is just bait.

why are you doing nothing about this? go out and start killing. if you don't you are a pussy and full of shit.

i was released from jail recently. i am a top level general for the aryan nation. i have seen reports of this shit for years during my incarceration, but have only seen, for real, what this shit looks like now.

either you go out and start killing and do something about it, or i will come and murder you. do you understand?

Alright, so it is just butt hurt.

Why do you think we have guantanamo dicklick

A little bit yea. The people your immitating are the enablers of terrorism, enablers of the people killing my fellow countrymen.

No you're actually a fucking retard and should suck a shotgun barrel.

Why not just relocate all of them to France and solve the problem once and for all?

guantanamo held prisoners from Afghanistan, not muslim immigrants

also at the peak it held 775 prisoners

now it has 41

#notallmuslims

The problem is not #notallmuslims the problem is that it's used to say there is no problem with Islam itself. To deflect all critic from the ideology. It's just an empty statement, because obviously not everyone of a group is a bad guy.

>not everyone of a group is a bad guy
yes i agree #notallmuslims

Because a lot of them got their virgins and successfully exterminated white race, therefore they don't complain.

>successfully exterminated white race
what? we are still here bro

They are also cowards.

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

>listened to sam harris

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Have you ever heard about the day of the rope , then its going to be the day of whitey infidels

>Says all Muslims
Nothing personal, kid

I agree #notallmuslims

Not all muslims = logical fallacy bro. Look at the top of the Sup Forums webpage there is a handy infographic which explains these. Perhaps they can be of use to you...you moron

It's very simple new fag:

Because Muslims only attack when they have a greater number in percentage terms in the population.

The following chart will explain it all.

how is it a fallacy? I am saying that not all Muslims are terrorists, just stating the truth

You forgot Russia in your statistics.
Russia - 14,500,000 people - 10% of population

>Muslims only attack when they have a greater number in percentage terms in the population
and yet they sometimes still attack when they don't?

your theory makes no sense

I didn't make that graphic, just pulled it off the internet

but this further proves my point #notallmuslims

Not all of them actually want to go to prison or die for small attacks which only kill a handful of people. They are needed to created more Muslim children to demographically take over Europe within 50 years.

>Not all of them
yes I agree #notallmuslims

>notallmuslims
Google about terrorist attacks in russia (plenty of them every year).
Google about 2 wars with muslims in russia.

Fear of terrorism is just an intro. The real fear is genetic mixing and the resulting genocide of unique European genomes through dilution.

Evne if they are peaceful and productive, even if they convert to Christianity en masse, they all must be forced to leave.

I know there are some small amount of Muslim terrorists

my point is that it accounts for a tiny tiny percent of the population #notallmuslims

After years of soviet control most Muslim groups like Tatars, Azeris, Bashkirs, are not religious in any meaningful way. Only maybe the dagestanis, chechens, Ingushes are.

>most Muslim groups like Tatars
>Tatars
>not religious
>they learn tatar language as their first and not russian in schools
>they banned shook graduation balls, because this is against islamic traditions
Hahaha.

>chechens
>live by sharia law already
>Only maybe
Hahaha.

Also.
Number of russian/slavic people who lived in chechnya.

1989 - 24,8%
2010 - 1,92 %

Really makes you think.