Now I have to watch my back because of white terrorists too

Now I have to watch my back because of white terrorists too.

This fucking city...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpN_SXTTWEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Part and parcel, homie

PART
A
R
C
E
L

You can no longer hold terrorism over the heads of all Muslims. Now the blood is on your hands as well.

Now you know someone has your back you mean?

>A
>FUCKING
>EUROPEAN

It's called a war, pup. You won't like it either.

If you are already watching your back then there is no extra effort.

>A
>FUCKING
>BUTT-PIRATE

Just convert to Islam, Nigel. It'll be easier for both of us in the long run. Europe belongs to us now. You white cuck bois can only sit and watch. Make no mistake, tonight was merely a set back.

(And no, I'm not LARPing. I'm unironically a Paki.)

Shame.

nah m8, this is the butt-pirate one
learn your flags

Wow it's almost like multiculturalism causes uneccesary conflict

This is an immune response not a terror attack.

MORE DEAD PAKIS!

Can you feel it lads? That feels like a little payback!

DEUS VULT SANDNIGGERS!

>conflict with mudslimes
>unnecessary

Whew lad.

cant we all just get along?

you're unironically going to be murdered in the coming years for trying to usurp a nation from its people - lust a logical deduction, fyi ;)

Only if your skin is the color of poop
Muslims aren't bad because they kill, they're bad because they kill us. I don't care if anyone kills them.

london is a muslim shithole and you should feel bad for choosing to live there.

(And no, I'm not LARPing. I'm unironically a Paki.)

proof: post a picture of a piece of shit

>(((White)))

Lololololololololololololololol. Tonight helps us, you dumb kiwi fuck. The (((media))) will sympathise with us and portray us as victims. They'll be a witch-hunt for people like Tommy Robinson. They won't let you cumskins forget about this for MONTHS. And just when anti-Islam sentiment was starting to grow in this country. Pure (((coincidence))), I'm sure ;-)

get used to it, being white means living in constant fear of random attacks!

Thanks liberals!

Getting run over by a white van is Part and Parcel mate.

kek; the delusions

too close to other islamic attacks - it does nothing but highlight the double standard
too ripe for jokes of "part and parcel" and "just need to learn to live with it"
not to mention its the tip of the fucking iceberg - unless it was a lone wolf? radicalised by anti white bigoted rhetoric no doubt, much like "Europe belongs to us now. You white cuck bois can only sit and watch."

kek

Come on, m8. Even as you were typing those words, you didn't truly believe them. The West is finished. It died in 1945. This is merely the epilogue. Your kike overlords have given us the keys to your countries. They belong to us now. That's the true red-pill. Just accept it and try to live your life the best you can.

There is probably going to be a muslim running people over in the next few days so the sympathy won't last.

((((( FART SOUNDS )))))

#NotAllWhitePeople
#WhiteIsReligionOfPeace
#HateWillNotDivideUs
#IllRideWithYouWhitePerson

Its just logic champ
Back something into a corner and watch it attack
Considering you're a dick waving paki revelling in the displacement of native brits, it seems logical that you are quite potentially a future victim
But yes just stay in the bubble and think that a group of humans wont fight for their right to exist

In North London, getting stabbed by Somali gangs is your main problem

Nice try rabbi

We outnumber you massively, you only feel like you have a lot of numbers because you live in tight communities. If we all got together we would burn down your mosques and throw you all the sea over night.

Have they even named this faggot? I haven't seen anything about his identity other than he was a "clean shaven white"

>Implying it wasn't
a Muslim

If I recall correctly, ISIS isn't a fan of what they call ''hypocrites''.

>Considering you're a dick waving paki revelling in the displacement of native brits
I'm not revelling in anything, friendo. Whether whites survive, or perish, is no skin off my back. I'm merely stating objective facts. The displacement of white Europeans is merely a symptom of the wider collapse of the Western world, caused primarily by Ashkenazi Jews. It would be occuring regardless of whether or not I had been born

>I feel like I don't belong in a country created and founded by whites.

So I guess you should fly back to pakiland

You COULD, but WILL you? I think we both know the answer to that question.

It was bound to happen, the government have done nothing to try and stop Muslim attacks so people are going to take justice to their own hands.

It's time to abandon this cuckery, reclaim our land!

Yeah I'm not going to be satisfied with some tit-for-tat equilibrium of crap degenerate violence. We just shouldn't even attempt to live together. What a shit experiment/idea that was.

Well some of your boys got ran the fuck over tonight, people are getting pretty tired of the same old bullshit excuses and we know the government aren't doing anything.

It is just part and parcel of a multicultural society.

Sorry bro, that's just part and parcel of living in London. Just deal with it and don't be so anglophobic

Lol wonder how it feels for muslims they now have to deal with the exact same shit they brought here in the first place. Enjoy.

You werent really saying that to begin with, you were just gloating. Not to say that western society is not subverted by zionism.

Do you really want to be in a white country when it wakes up to itself? You're either going to be harassed and attacked to the point of voluntary exile or you're going to deal with sustained terror campaigns with the added dimension of white brains. At no point in the future can this be resolved peacefully. The only real hope is real honest discussion about historical context of our societies, and the element that race plays. But that isnt realistic, is it? Reasoned discussion which enables white nationalism and sovereignty?

This is a situation being forced by all levels. You are complicit, you are enabling it. Dont act as if you are just a symptom, that you dont own any responsibility. We all have the same enemy in the end. You're being used.

lol you coudnt even take your own homes lol

So you are a muslim?

Jyna!

Dont blame Muslims for Muslim terrorist attacks. Theyre just practicing their religion the same way as Muhammed practiced it. Dont blame whites for anti-Muslim terrorist attacks. Theyre just reacting because their backs are up against a wall.

Blame liberals. Liberals are responsible for all the terrorist attacks in the West. Their policies and opinions and dishonesty are what created and perpetuates this situation. They established multiculturalism and they created every Dylan Roof and Muhammed Muhammed and Anders Breivik. All the blood is on their hands and their hands alone. This madness is their doing. When liberalism is gone there will finally be peace, one way or the other.

numbers matter you fool

Every time I see that flag I think its a mudshit posting.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ARYAN TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|Vehicle of Peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
Beep beep!

meanwhile the eternal jew rubs his hands

this, neoliberalism in all its forms is cancer

Will they play don't look back in anger, orrrr?

White people can't be terrorists against colonialists in their own lands, it doesn't work that way.
They are brave indigenous people fighting against colonialism and imperialism in the only way their government has left available to them.

it was ok for the Towel heads to do it.....But they act like bitches when it is done to them.......

Well Fuck off back to your backward countries fucking Towel Heads

yes More..now we need to go to their countries and give them a taste of what they are doing here

KILL THE SAND NIGGERS

/thread

Muhammad you have to go back...

Part and parcel m8

they have a diverse range of terrorists in London, I thought liberals love diversity in all forms.

>living in a Muslim city
youtube.com/watch?v=fpN_SXTTWEI

In nature there is no animal that doesn't watch its own back, aside from the ones that are a meal for a more alert creature.

If you're ever living your life day to day without watching your back, then you're a complacent idiot fooled by the artificial bubble of order and safety which civilization appears to have afforded you you. I assure you, it's not real. In a moment everything that you have and are can be gone.

Part and parcel, as they say.

I remember a time when we used to not have to watch our backs. I wonder what might have changed?