Daily reminder that ISIS want anti-Muslim violence in the west as much as Muslim violence so that security forces give...

Daily reminder that ISIS want anti-Muslim violence in the west as much as Muslim violence so that security forces give up protecting their citizens and they can swoop in with Sharia.

>he needs State "security"

lmao just get a gun, cuck

I'm pretty sure ISIS' wet dream is a jihad in the West. We mustn't let them win, we just eradicate the threat before it becomes serious iykwim

sounds like a problem you will have to deal with when we send you back

Cowboy idiot.

It's called living in a civilised country.

I live in a country that promotes freedom and self-defense.

Bin that knife, cuck.

Only 5 states have open carry so what use is your gun doing sat at home?

>what is concealed carry for $500 Alex

lmao stop grasping at straws
get a gun it's not hard

Freedom to be a retard, which you exercise at every moment. Does government let you own nuclear submarines and fighter jets?

You think your shitty militia of pot belly faggots are going to defend you.

Who cares, we win either way...

Shariah Law is a patriarchal system and a non-degeneracy system.... where do I sign up?

How does it feel to know you'll never be able to defend yourself properly, cuck?

Good. They are going to get a lot of it!

FUCK ALL SANDNIGGERS!

lmao

Nice civilized country where people keep attacking others with cars. Atleast our niggers shoot people and actually value their car.

>Cowboy idiot.
>It's called living in a civilised country.

How many of your countrymen were stabbed in the street like stuck pigs this week, Nigel? Is that what civilized life is like now?

How are brits this fucking stupid, kill yourself. Or better uet die to a muslim you fucking spineless daddy government bitch. I hope all you bongs die, eternal anglo ruining the world with his shitty multiculturalism. Fuck you faggot

Who cares? If they really want a fight they'll be driven back the way the Ottoman Empire was driven back.

just proves you are constantly worried about being killed because you live in a country full of maniacs with assault rifles

then your retard government gives all its money to semites not realising their nearest (semitic) relatives are taking over your country mosque by mosque

It works, kept you fuckers out when we didn't like you.

Like France?
-sageing this time-

Says the country that already enforces Sharia Tribunals.