Hello edgy kids and depressed old bums...

Hello edgy kids and depressed old bums, let me just tell you that you should never let politics come in the way of your personal development and social networking, if you want to succeed in life you need to have many acquaintances especially liberal (people who aren't obsessed with politics and therefore productive in their respective fields), politics/philosophy is a rabbit hole that never ends and it's nice to speculate and procrastinate but it will not add anything to your resume nor will it enhance your individual skillsets... dismissing people because of their ideologies is not good for business, social life and overall well being, the redpill is not taking the red pill and stop seeking it... you will never know the absolute truth and you need to accept it, this is an echo chamber just like any other in life... not good to spend too much time in any one echo chamber, go out more, socialize, life is really big and complex, your lurking here is a sad attempt at trying to understand and quantify life.

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#NotAllWhitePeople
#NotAllChristians
We must stand in solidarity

I just like truth.

I'll answer a little more: my work situation is fine. My social situation is acceptable. The liberal friends who I have dismissed, especially the old ones who I had strong bonds with, personally went out of their way to offend me over politics. It's not correct to say that they "aren't obsessed with politics," because they are. They're just ignorant to anything that conservatives or the right-wing actually says, and I can't abide their ignorance, that they are proud of their ignorance, and that their ignorance has massive consequences to society. I am acting in accordance to my natural disposition and following my conscience. There are things more important than careerism, social status and wealth.

>part time sales at a tech company
>part time cashier at a busy gas station
>plenty of friends
>good money

Wtf are you on about m8

>I just like truth.
Funniest post I've ever read. You will not find the truth in this echo chamber.

FUCK
larp flag sorry

>let me come and help you because i'm the shit
fuck off faggot

The Franklin Scandal

The Dutroux Affair

Iran Contra

Gladio

Funny that these horrific happenings are all connected to one another in strange ways. It almost makes you wonder if the elites are doing fucked up shit behind the scenes. Hmmm...

Well fuck the truth I guess.

isgp-studies.com/

family

The ultimate red pill

You will find shards of it here. Shut up scum. Go to /pol everyday because the apocalypse is just around the corner.

Matthew 6:24 (KJV)
24No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Oy vey good goyim you have to ignore the truth in order to make successful business.

You also have to work on yourself m8

No there isn't, the fact that you think there is goes to show how highly you regard yourself, you think your involvement with politics is important and virtuous when in fact it's trivial, very cultish... having a good career, social life and wealth is the only way you can have a happy family, getting invested in an imaginary memetic sociopolitical quest for truth and reform is not good for you, you said your social situation is acceptable... that sounds bad... those liberal friends you dissmissed are probably going to have a fullfilling life and become more conservative as they age and have kids while you remain sad and bitter about it.

honestly pol is one big forum for sexually frustrated people

Oh go to hell you windbag

I'm a board certified physician what do you do?

/thread

Why do you care? Why are you using a kekistani flag? If you feel the way you feel then that is great, but I find it strange that you are taking such caring interest in these anons. Your shit reads as a definition of concern shilling, dude.

J-Jordan?

This is true.
I shitpost on /pol when I'm bored and my gf isn't here to fuck.

holy shit is he here on a mission to help us sort ourselves out?

Why do you care that I care if you're implying you shouldn't care unless you're shilling? go out and socialize

you're a sack of shit that's going to die like everyone else here.

OK. That is exactly how i see it. Now get the fuck out of my country you ethnocentric "multiculturalism" advocate. Fuck off to your home land and add your ethnic flavourings to that instead.

The double standards will not be broken. So to fight it you must become it until they recognise.

Economics is mostly branding and selling. How are you supposed to interact when they shut anything White/Hetro-normative/Male down at a glance, not even of the product itself?

Jordan is not a physician, he's a gay nihilist that is venting for attention in hopes to find purpose because he chose to live in the rabbit hole.

I shitpost on Sup Forums to get baby's and lulz and will take both super right wing and liberal sides just to shit people.
> I think most people on here are the same

Rather watch birds and trap rabbit desu. Whenever I use my words it keeps dissolving into three things. They get emotionally angry at me based on their past cognitive experiences, or they sit puppy eyed listening to me like some sort of mesiah, or lastly their eyes glaze over as if I was speaking in tongues.

Don't determine for me what a fulfilling life is. You have absolutely no understanding of my thought process, how I got here, the experiences i'v had and the minds i'v listened to which helped shape me.

What is so wrong about becoming a monk/mountain man with internet connection?

Sexual "frustration" aka the control of the sexual urge. Is the first step to built great nations.

The left very well studied this. They are aware that the control of the self automatically lead to proto fascism. Therefore they made all hell break loose to promote sexual promiscuity and faggotry. It is as simple as this. You will always get a leftist vote from someone "sexual liberated"

Can I have your life bro..

Work for it.
There is literally nothing but you stopping yourself
And if another creature tries to prevent you from it, just kill it and dig a hole (or salvage the meat from it's hide if you're hungry).

I can't see your mentality having good career and social prospects... especially in multicultural britain... you are going to have a very hard time finding peace.

some (((posters))) might be contributing to what redditors think is a cesspit echo chamber, but there is something more to this place than meets the eye.

Traps are gay then?

fuck you and your slide thread.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS.

fuck off shairablue.

Once you've noticed trends in history and politics, and realize where the west is going, you can't just ignore that and fall for materialism. Doing that would only make you feel worse at the end of the year.

> sexually frustrated man trying to conflate sexual abstinence with good politics

You are just like those crazy muzzies you hate.

You're either an arrogant hippie eternally lurking for muh truth, or a productive self aware person who sets realistic goals and works for them tbqh