Is this accurate? Are Jews just to whites what whites are to blacks?

Is this accurate? Are Jews just to whites what whites are to blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94-K3odk0-4
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup. This is the case in IQ too.
>average nigger IQ: 85
>average white IQ: 100
>average Jew IQ: 115
As you can see, it's really the Jews that are the master race. Especially since we've contributed just as much to science and society as huwites have despite being far outnumbered.

t. 137 IQ Ashkenazi Jew

>t. 137 IQ Ashkenazi Jew
brainlet
im half abo and my iq is 194

> Only 137

yes. brainniggers who complain about jews are very much our white equivalent of niggers

>we've contributed just as much to science and society as huwites have
lol

you truly are defying the odds

some good bait.

Pretty much. Anti-Semitism is not only degenerate, but blinding too. Judge each person individually as you'd like them to judge you.

I was just considering this the other day, for it is true that the average IQ of an Ashkenazi Jew is one standard deviation from the white average, which in turn is relative to itself one standard deviation above the African-American average.

What you have not considered, however, is that the average African has a lower average IQ than the mean African-American, and Ashkenazi Jews are from my understanding only one of many Jewish ethnicities.

Beyond this, great numbers of Jews have committed many atrocities in the past, in addition to contributing virtually nothing to humanity (that wasn't religious) in the classical world.

However your point more or less stands.

Nope, Jews are just parasites that leech off their white host, exact like blacks.

Jews have high verbal and mathematical- logical IQ but low visual spatial IQ

They need to leech of a host population if they want to live in a modern civilization.

Jews have more per capita, due to centuries of selected inbreeding in Europe that selected for verbal/ math related intelligence

But they by no means have the same overall numbers as whites

Even today white genius IQs far outnumber jews however whites believe in fair play and not nepotism so they are kept out of Jewish ethnic cliques

>Muh low visual spatial IQ
Proof or GTFO

Not a proper comparison considering Ashkenazi Jews have such a small population size compared to whites. Meanwhile, there are over a billion east Asians, who collectively have about a 105 IQ (even the poor ones). Also, Israel's IQ is only 95, lol.

What part of this did a Jew design? Go ahead, see if you can figure it out.

>Thinks this is accurate
Nothing personal, kid

That's pretty much the point you simple-minded primates. For every white has a higher IQ than 137, there are two Jews that also have a higher score. Whiteys BTFO!

That's not a facet of ethnicity but of retarded and insecure people in general

They make up for their own failure in life by accusing other people instead of facing the fact they ARE a failure

Nope.

If all the blacks left, America would be more prosperous.
If all the Jews left, Americans would be more prosperous.
If all the Whites left, America would collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=94-K3odk0-4

Stop posting this inbred shitskin in every thread faggot.

It's not a proper comparison because "whites" isn't one single monolithic ethnicity unlike Ashkenazi Jews.

Bout fucking time someone replied. I've been shitposting pretty damn hard because I can't fall asleep

Not really Jews before 1900 were just crooks its was only after then they got a few Nobel prizes but the west was built of the white goyim the Jews didn't do shit if anything they are making it worse for most of there history

whites can survive without jews
(jews ruin society)
blacks cannot survive without whites
whites achieved more in 100 years then blacks in 50000
jews have a few good philosophers and intellectual the rest are just societal leeches

Radical individualism got you the degenerate country you have now

It doesnt have to be extreme this or that..

Balance

>blacks cannot survive without whites
they have been for hundreds of thousands of years you fucking moron

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

Yeah, thanks for reinforcing my point retard.

>they have been for hundreds of thousands of years you fucking moron
i was referring to them living in white free market society
either way throwing sticks and getting aids isnt exactly a high standard of living

Only in verbal and math, not visual spatial.

Jews have low visual spatial iq

Fuck off nigger.
Kike posters please go.

Okay Amerilard, let me rephrase. The fact that Ashkenazi Jews are a small population is not a reason why you can't make an accurately estimation of their average IQ. That is derived from the IQ test scores of a small group of them, what is called a "sample". There's plenty enough them for a "sample size" big enough to eliminate extreme skewing of the results caused by outliers.

But nice damage control though, you fucking moron.

Jews are like HIV. They negate their host's ability to protect itself from other diseases and in advanced stages, will cause it to turn against itself.

I don't mind jews, but I hate disporas, regardless of religion or ideology.

African Americans are the ones helping to push federal/state solutions. If oyu have your job taken from you and get replaced because of those at the top trying to scapegoat to keep the pyramid growing then that is a genuine concern.

- Affermative Action
- MASS immigration
- A psychopathic form of ad-hoc Feminism that scapegoats your race+gender
- Media control of the influencers that dictate what is "in style" within "society"

> That's not a facet of ethnicity but of retarded and insecure people in general

I know but people are like that and current economics will create people like that.

People do need to get it together and go organize/ co-ordinate and achieve... but the ability to create is lost when all the money is tucked at the top and at their command. You can get a loan but what about all of the influencers that would see your efforts wasted.

It is very accurate

>despite being far outnumbered
>average Jew IQ: 115
Aren't there 160 million whites in the US?

And 15 of them are over 115 IQ...

That is 24 million compared to 6 million kikes.
(3 million really as half would be below 115 IQ)

Jew success has nothing to do with IQ and everything to do with low trust psychopaths preying on high trust Christian Europeans.

This is not going to end well for you.
I suggest leaving the US before the furnaces are fired up

No, blacks should also be blaming the Jews