Apologize!

Finsbury Park mosque attack: driver shouted 'I want to kill Muslims,' witness says

One arrest made after vehicle is reported to have run over worshippers early on Monday

>Police are investigating a potential terror attack in London after a van ploughed into people near a north London mosque, killing one man and injuring eight others.

>The prime minister, Theresa May, was woken to be told of the early morning incident at Finsbury Park and has confirmed that counter-terrorism command is leading an active inquiry.

>Officers are investigating multiple reports from the scene that the van drove intentionally into a crowd, members of which had recently left prayers at the nearby Finsbury Park mosque.

>A witness said the driver had shouted “I want to kill Muslims” before onlookers pinned him to the ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/19/north-london-van-incident-finsbury-park-casualties-collides-pedestrians-live-updates)
youtu.be/coYQJqnWHfE
youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
youtube.com/watch?v=8_NmxgdYUpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Terrorism is a part and parcel of living in a major city.

Get over it.

Why? Muslims don't belong in western Europe...

#DontLookBackInAnger

That byline is too funny and an obvious frabrication. Actually laughed when I saw it. The propaganda is getting into cartoon levels of stupidity.

Does anyone believe this? The video I seen the dude wasn't even talking.

wew, the irony is too much for me lad

>terror attack
Is it a terror attack if it's retaliation for numerous terror attacks? I'd call it vigilantism.

Every group murdering each other is just part and parcel of a multicultural society.

>A witness said the driver had shouted “I want to kill Muslims”
i bet the witness is a lying Muzzrat who said it to make the guy seem really hateful of the "poor peaceful" mudslims

Love trumps hate

The only thing i'm sorry about is how ineffectual the attack was.

psy op

>>A witness said the driver had shouted “I want to kill Muslims” before onlookers pinned him to the ground.
seems legit, just like when that PM got shot before the brexit vote and the guy yelled about fuck pakis or whatever?

Why?

i hope ghere are more attacks like this. i hope they live in fear until they return to the godforsaken desert where they belong

Blaming all whites for this attack is like blaming all Muslims for the Manchester bombing. When will the left cease this Caucasiaphobia?

how many dead?

Pic of the driver?

Hehe

Part and parcel guys! dont look back in anger!

Did happen to yell "I support Donald trump" following that?

Something fucky is afoot

This isn't an aggressive maneuver but a defensive on. Just like the Crusades were.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Donald Trump loves Muslims. He has the best Muslim terrorists, doesn't he folks

Let this event on Three Sisters/Kinsbury Park serve as an EXAMPLE to those who would foment Insurrection inside the United States also! We shall take similar measures in the US if these moon-god worshiping bastards get too uppity here also!

>Finsbury Park mosque attack: Man shouted 'I'm going to kill all Muslims' after suspected london terror attack

>Police treating incident as 'potential terrorist attack', Prime Minister says

can we do a blindfolded Christian gives hug, guys?

He probably said "I want to kill, Muslims"

He just wanted to learn from them

Is there footage of the vehicle? Are the windows up or down?

Isnt he like actual counter terrorism why bother waking up the command when he did their job?

Awww, only one died.

PARTS AND PARCEL

I'm a big fan of your post OP

You really are on top of this kind of stuff, upvoted

But you should provide sources like [this](theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/19/north-london-van-incident-finsbury-park-casualties-collides-pedestrians-live-updates)

>I want to kill muslims

now they know how we feel. let them feel fear for once.

Clarkson?

>notpostingarchive. jpg

> death to her majesty's enemies and God save the queen

Really rolls off the tongue doesn't it? Way better than "Allahu Akbar"

>Apologize
>driver shouted 'I want to kill Muslims,'
Sorry he failed and took so few.

Tayhu ackbar

This van attack was not an attack on Islam. It was an attack on all of us. Don't look back in hate. #Diversity

I'm all for it, if we can out-terrorist the terrorists maybe they'll leave

Fucking Muslims are pretty loud to protest this one aren't they.
Fucking stone cold silent when it happens the other way around.
> they should all be killed

Lets all remember that the true victims of this case, is innocent, peaceful islamophobes.

Dont let a few violent dickheads taint a movement of peace.

I think we can all agree that no matter what your beliefs (I dislike Muslims too) violence is never the answer.

such nostalgia

This is just the beginning

14/88

Those feels remembering TayTay....

You have so much to live for. Never give up.

Because you're filthy animals, t*rk.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Why?

A

Kek, literally the first thing that popped into my head. Time to remind people that anger is divisive and unhelpful at this difficult time.

youtu.be/coYQJqnWHfE

Parts and Parcels buddy

>before onlookers pinned him to the ground.
don't forget that the Imam stopped everyone from BTFOing the vigilante because Imams teach peace and respect for others. especially Imams at Finsbury Park mosque

Why apologize? White people can't be terrorists against Muslims in their own lands, they are the rightful owners of their land.
If a brave indigenous Christian man fights against Muslim conquerors and imperialists, God speed. If Muslims didn't want this to happen they shouldn't have built mosques in Holy Christian lands.

FAGGOT

Sometimes violence is a means to an end of violence.

Guys it's still Ramadan - the time of the season when Muslims are at their most "Allahu Akbar, jihad jihad", and it doesn't end until the 24th June. Are we going to see a Muslim of peace retaliatory attack in the next few days?

... I hope so, lets get the party started!

nobody cares, fuck you and your slide thread shariablue

>driver shouted 'I want to kill Muslims,' witness says
I guess we'll never know his motives.

Muslims 999999999999999999 - Infidels 1

Why should I apologize for the actions of a mentally ill man who wasn't even really White anyway?

Take your Anglophobia and shove it up your bigoted ass.

muslims should be required by law to wear reflective vests if they're gonna worship at night.

This! Can't wait for the inevitable happenings that are yet to come in a week or so

Yep. The only way a white British man could be a terrorist in Britain is if he was attacking his countrymen and not acting in his countrys best interests.

The pro-third world immigration politicians and supporters are bigger terrorists than him, considering they are basically pushing for covert demographic genocide and enabling islamic terror in Britain.

This reeks of MI6

The quote comes from a muslim too.

youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

When will we all just accept that there is NO god and stop with this delusional thing called religion and understand we have one life to live nothing more. Let's be good for goodness sake. Stop letting fairy tales rule our lives.

>only 1 kill

fucking casuals

they're not mutually exclusive

i herd those mossad guys are up to no good

might even start some trouble in your neighborhood

Being a victim of Islamophophic revenge is just part and parcel of living in a large multicultural city.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

is the fire, dare I say, rising?

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

youtube.com/watch?v=8_NmxgdYUpk

settle down, leaf

If true, never trust a LARPer...

Pfffff HA!
Well said.

^Re-read this until it sinks in.
You're the scum of the earth and everyone just puts up with you at best, but even then they think you're a retarded animal who doesn't know better.

I can't tell any longer who is infideling who.

>Doesnt apologize
Nothing personal, kid

6 million

>it's believed that the attacker had a """"mental illness""""

amazing

Of all things 'shouted' by the perpetrator, this is by far my favourite. Can't wait for the Queen having to kow tow before the muslim community.
#NotAllMonarchists

When do the muslim riots start?

>driver conveniently yells anti-mudshit slur
>mudshits wouldn't ever lie about something like this

When did they stop?

>violence is never the answer.

DEUS VULT

it's a Joo killing Mudslimes though though so why would we do anything but laugh our asses off here in Sup Forums ?

No I mean violent riots where they burn buildings and attack the infidels

So true.
Fucking hypocrites.

>operation: plow the protesters