White Couple In Georgia CRY in HORROR after getting 28 YEARS in PRISON for being RACISTS

You're laughing at Sweden, murrica? You're way worse youtube.com/watch?v=YJRxkAOIv9E#t=37.409643
28 years for some threats? That's like something out of dystopian novel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpcLsJ7udBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If this happened to me, I would kill every nigger I could in prison until I got my own cell for life.

Jewish justice

Trump needs to issue a pardon asap. Fuck niggers

wtf is this shit

niggers do worse on the street every mother fucking day, no jail for them

this arbitrary injustice cannot stand, the cops and the judges must face justice

This bait is older than the smegma i washed out of my foreskin today

fuck off kike

Despicable....

28 years?
lmao
You can rape and kill 50 girls in any european country and dont go so many years to prison.

They are going to be resentenced in appeals court.

i forgive you, but you still gotta serve your time whitey

where da watermelon at

captcha: flamboyant black

You're right. Don't listen to the LARPers from the US on this board, the US is 1000x more politically correct than Sweden.

OH SWEET LORD

I KNOW I COMPLETELY SPERGED OUT ONE DAY ON UNIVERSITY AND STARTED SAYING SOME OUTRAGEOUS RACIST THINGS. CAN I GO TO JAIL TOO?

How's that bait, kike? You can check the sentencing by yourself. They just threatened some little nigga, which is wrong of course. But not 28 years in prison with BANISHING out of the county wrong. Maybe like 5 in probation max.

ikr. Typically you get 10 years for murder here.

Racism is bigger crime than rape in murica, if you are white goy.
But is hard to sympathize with a morons who think that terrorizing niglet party with guns ect was a god idea and there will be no consequences.

Just proves that some judges need the rope too

land of the prison
home of the enslaved

>indicted on charges such as: yelling racial slurs

>charges

>yelling racial slurs

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

????????????

Good.

White race is lost, just look at the amount of race-traitor scum in the comments.

What do we do?

Weren't they were waving firearms around at kids threatening to shoot them?

Yep.

I'm pretty fucking sure the sentence for actually carrying out a murder threat would be less than 28 years.

Oh. OP made it seem like they said something racist and got locked up.

This
all the white male privilege bullshit vocabulary originated in the USA, infected other Anglo countries including the UK and is only now spreading to mainland Europe

This is what pissed me even more than the video.

That's where you're wrong vodkanigger
This shit happens all over the place but the ONLY reason it happens is because the judges and prosecutors who organize all of it for them to be convicted in this way but it or in many cases gag both the defendant and their lawyer from talking about the case to anyone and even sealing the records of the case and it never gets out to the media.
Believe me, if stuff like this ever actually got media attention it would almost stop happening over night since death threats would go out to the people doing it(it's happened plenty of times before)

Wow thats fucking absolutely terrifying. What stops this from transcending to the internet?

Being imprisoned for being cunts is better than allowing sand niggers to kill your own people

>for being RACISTS
actually it was for pointing a loaded firearm at a backyard full of children..

>inb4 all the Amerifats and their screaming damage control

no. lol. the nigger literally lied in court. they were coached by a politicaly motivated group of lawyers.

after the cops on scene talked to the black people and the supposed racists they let the racists go and no charges were pressed on anyone.

the right should be supporting a legal fund for these poor fucks getting railroaded by SPLC kikes

not lining (((ezra levant))) and (((loomer))'s pockets with shekels

Actually they were at a birthday party and the niggers started throwing rocks at them and threatening to kill them. So they pulled out their guns and told them to fuck off or they would fill them with lead.
They did fuckall wrong

You forgot it's the (((USA)))

NOTHING. And Sup Forums is required by law to keep records of posts and IP addresses so they can throw your RACIST ASS in JAIL

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

take that filthy racists!

Only if your country is owned by the tribe

This seems more accurate. I hate niggers.

>for being racist
Uhm no sweetie, let's look at the facts honey!

They were waving GUNS.
BIG BABY-KILLING EVIL RACIST GUNS.

Don't y'all get put to death in Europe if you get caught with butter knives?

Who cares who happens to a few pieces of white trash. Thanks for the laugh op

I want to say this is about as cucked as you can get, because out of anything I have seen over the years this definitely takes the cake, but as soon as I say that I know somebody will manage to out virgue signal them and I'm tired of having boiling blood.

That makes more sense.

She got 14 years for pointing a shotgun at one of the party goers, a bit extreme, but she'll be out in 6 or 7.

Thanks for summing up the real (((USA))) in one post, Tyrone Gomez Guevara

>dog bites man
No big deal
>man bites dog
wtf?

Whitey gotta learn mhmmm

SHE DINDU NUFFIN

SHE WAZ A GOOD GIRL

SHE WAZ A MUMMY GOING TO COLLEGE

>get drunk
>drive up to a family and threaten to kill them
People are most honest when they are drunk so there is a high chance they would, at some point, actually go and murder a bunch of people because they are insane.
Fuck them and fuck drunkards in general.

you're suggesting 40% of the black population should be jailed right now

inb4 bluepills

>this is about as cucked as you can get
Uhm, no sweetie. Having pic related and a dindu Rassenschande muslim commie in the huwhite house at the same time is.

justice aint blind

I must have read this 100 times over the years, but I still cannot fucking believe my eyes when I see this.

That man is the WORLD'S BEST GOY.

youtube.com/watch?v=zpcLsJ7udBY

>niggers do worse on the street every mother fucking day, no jail for them
We jail niggers frequently, especially for flashing guns (unless they point them at a law enforcement officer, because then they're just fucking dead).

If those 40% of blacks get drunk and shove guns in other people's faces, yes they should. Do you disagree?

kek.

hahaha usa is a fucking joke

how is he wrong kek? the fact that your own media conspires against you makes it even worse

What about that "equality" everyone keeps talking about?
Fallows the same rules and shit yeah?

As they should be

Europe has a much lower homicide rate than the US.

Amendment 13 triumphs again. When will you Americunts LEARN? The prison-industrial complex fucks EVERYONE in your country.

ARE WE GOING TO LET THIS SHIT STAND?

ARE WE GOING TO LET NIGERS IMPRISON PEOPLE BECAUSE OF FEELS VS REALS.

FUCKING NO!!!! who are these people. where are they. i want their info now. fucking post it. putting people in jail for literally doing NOTHING to anyone. was anyone hurt? physically assaulted? no? So now it is a crime to be proud of your own race in this country.

FUCK AMERICA. REVOLUTION NOW. THIS IS NOT OUR COUNTRY ANYMORE. STAND UP AND FIGHT YOU FUCKING COWARDS.

wat?
neither is good

typically justice would put people on probation for something like this. They put people on probation for assault and robberies that have actually happened

The other guy says, that's bullshit

Niggers post videos of themselves punching random people and shit doesn't happen to them. I get what you mean, since they tend to do more aggressively stupid shit that would land them is jail which is why you see them locked up more, but anything that is a threat to your average joe isn't taken seriously.

>They are both banished from Douglas County when they're released from prison.
How quaint

>found guilty of yelling racist slurs

Is this real life?

It says in the video that one of them was charged with 13 years and the other was charged with 6. Idk where this "28 years" comes from.

I am not white and I agree. Fucking hate those judges and bad negros

I've heard that's bullshit. Also she's a mother of 3. So her kids will be without a mother for at least 6 years and without a father for at least 15 years. Fair sentences would be just some probation. They didn't do anything worthy of jail.

Assault and robberies that happened didn't kill people.

who cares

white knighting dickwads BTFO

EAT SHIT THIS CUNT AND EVERY OTHER FEMINIST BELIEVING THEY ARE ABOVE PRISON

No you would be there bitch most likely. They would eat your socially awkward ass alive.

>28 years for yelling "NIGGER!"

this.

>hurr durr say bad words go to prison rasist xD

honestly fuck this shit. At worse they should get get some sensitivity training and community work as punishment .

neither did a bunch of drunkards that waved around arms

and some robbers end up killing someone down the line

From the title. I was confused as well, because the numbers in the description didn't add up to 28 years either. It's actually 35 years, lol. But I just gone with what's in the title

neither did this couple

BAHAHAHAHAHA POL BTFO

>28 years for some threats?

Where they fucked up is that they did this to a bunch of children. The government does not play that shit when it comes to children, along with guns, it was about the worst thing they could have done.

They called the judge a nigger-lover, so their sentence was expanded.

Who here is ready to fight and possibly die for a new government?

As justified as that was, brandishing is still illegal.

That's a pretty dank song and numerals, burger

the only solution is to kidnap and murder
judges and prosecutors
these scumbag judges must die
don't people understand
if the judges are scared
they might use common sense
instead they act like ACLU and ADL

If my family was facing their situation I would storm the courtroom and live stream the judge and prosecutors castration and deaths

God help those who go against me or my family

>The government does not play that shit when it comes to children, along with guns, it was about the worst thing they could have done.

Is this legit? Wtf kind of logic is this

I agree.

your government just let a bunch off muzzies who raped a white child off scot free

She doesn't look racist.

Something is fishy.

Trust me it would've happened at one point. Those people are clearly insane and lack self control and they would've snapped and murdered somebody (and probably will when they are out of jail).

>Be a complete pile of shit.
>Surprised when people lock you away for it.
Their problem.

i don't trust you. show me some proof.

That's still an extremely unreasonable sentence

People have gotten less time in prison for actually murdering people

Unless you're a liberal who rapes them, then you're okay

jesus, although the video says she got 6 years in prison and the dude got 13. your OP is wrong, where did you get 28 years?

still, 6 years in prison for fucking driving in a truck with flags and yelling at some nogs? 6 years for that? are you kidding? much less 13. holy fuck, niggas go on driveby shootings or assault police and get less time than that