European Century

Anyone ready for the next step of the EU? With Macron completely BTFO:ing the eurosceptics and populists with his pro-Europe message and the already strong pro-Europe attitude in Germany, Italy and most of the smaller states aswell as Donald Trump abandoning Europe and western values, Europe seems to finally be ready to take their place on the world scene. This is what I think we can expect in the coming decade or two:

>complete integration, EU parlament and officials will take over all power and the old nations will mostly become symbolic
>a strong EU army, arguably only second to the US army
>euro used all over the union
>racist asstard Eastern European leeches like Hungary and Poland kicked out or turned into colonies
>tremendous economic growth as business leave the failing UK and US
>with a focus on science, environment and engineering, the European climate, cities and lifestyle will be even more modern

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9zH1dWeKE0
youtube.com/watch?v=AADh2fKaark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Europe as a colonial land grabbing superpower, thats fucking laughable, you'll all be crying in your bedrooms whilst watching a muslime rape your wife/gf while you wait to eat out the cum in the next 5 years, you're nothing more than globalist shill cucks..

You euros have too much coast line and not enough geographic barriers to be superpower. Super easy to be invaded by either the US or Russia or nigger subhumans.

You will be fucked in the next 10 years.

>kicked out
Lmao we'll leave on our own

Buckle up Buckaroo

youtube.com/watch?v=n9zH1dWeKE0

says a murkan suffering from a wetback invasion and packs of armed niggers roaming the streets.

if you leave the eu where will your nation of subhuman toilet cleaners get money?

So glad we're leaving!
Poland and other's should do the same, Europe is dead its only a matter of time..

poles are the niggers of europe

You wish Euro is dead can't be sustained and soon after all will collapse like a house of cards

>tfw it's the 2nd American Century, but we're also going to turn brown

youtube.com/watch?v=AADh2fKaark

Noice
Yet they are of higher genetic stock than Brits. Topkek

Good, nobody wants you. You've clearly showed that you're unwilling to adhere to our democratic and liberal values.

>This same fucking German hiding behind the EU flag.
The only thing more pathetic than this is that it's obvious you're doing it for free.

>a strong EU army, arguably only second to the US army

Any European fighting for the commie cocksuckers in Brussels is my enemy.

It's game over if they get an army.

>pro-Europe attidude
>in Italy

wut?

fugg Western European women are such mannish butterfaces. I'm completely convinced the "white women are attractive" meme stems entirely from the vaginal Slav Untermensch and possibly Finland

this

i'd never be a part of muzzie/nigger-infested nation.

get the fuck out kraut.

Sounds like the biblical apocalypse.

I approve.

Just because italian politicians are trash and blamed all their failures on the EU...

M5S for example have thrown lots of shit on EU but they don't wants to leave it

Actually we're under a 30 years of heavy MSM propaganda "without the eu we would have been doomed, the eu saved us!"
M5S is a recent phenomena.

Is the middle one the Elsa girl from Frozen? The one who was next to the sign.

But not all of the US is like London

Because Forza Italia hasn t blamed most of it s failures on the EU...

>Soviet Union 2 - The Cryptojewish Boogaloo
Fixit when?

>But not all of the US is like London
Not all of the UK is like London either.

But that was true in fact by the time Silvio was gone from govt the ECB lowered the spread to 0.

Yes mate, some Ahmed will come to Croatia and rape me in the ass
I am fucking shaking

>pro-Europe
>smaller states
Provide a list then, with sources please.

And now I feel bad that I got all three of those girls pregnant.
Hm.
No.
Guess I don't feel anything, really.

>Hungary and Poland kicked out or turned into colonies
COLONISED BY WHO I WONDER
CLUE: NOT EUROPEANS
ANSWER: RAPISTS OF PEACE

those are american women

you can tell 'cause they're thicc

euro women are sticc

>with a focus on science, environment and engineering, the European climate, cities and lifestyle will be even more modern
you wont have any money left for that after supporting 50 milion unemployed migrants and their 6 kids each

Eastern nations are right now leeches because we are propping them up, dumbass. We need their manpower.

>NOT EUROPEANS
uh, no sweetie

>EU thread
>uses Claire Abbott pic
what did you mean by this?

>Euroflag
>Genuinly believes the EU is favourable among the majority of the paying countries
>Implying the gibs countries have any other reason outside of gibs to stay in the EU
Lol, EU and reality never did go hand in hand

The Alternative is trucks of peace and increasing rapes and importing agressive men who all believe in onesided polygamy

I'd leave too, eating flowers to survive is more favourable then that

>Lo Stato

Holy crap.

>whilst watching a muslime rape your wife/gf
oh the lack of self awareness is palpable

It will balance out somehow. I expect a big war will sort it out.

Won't happen. Centrifugal forces are too strong. EU is living on borrowed time.

I envy your blind optimism. But even if we manage to create this Utopia you think it will withstand an inevitable Muslim majority? lol

sure

please do tell me how leaving the EU will stop the Muslims/Niggers/Indians from taking over your country. You're just like those retarded Americans who still think Trump will kick out all the spics.

Compared to Italy's other figures, the EU does pretty good

>italians trust the EU twice than they trust the state
really makes you think