The State of Israel exists and will always exist. No matter how much you whine, cry or moan, it will always exist

The State of Israel exists and will always exist. No matter how much you whine, cry or moan, it will always exist.

You can try and make Zionism a dirty word, but at the end of the day the Israelis are winning. It is the only country in MENA that is even remotely first world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VF4JX4HVVbc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think being a first world country is a mile stone anymore

If that were true, we wouldn't be over there fighting their enemies for them.
Israel is like a scrawny child who gets his older brother to beat up all of the kids bullying him. Pathetic.

Why does Israel need to exist when most jews don't even live there?

Cool, so the US can stop giving them billions of dollars in aid and weapons every year because Israel will always exist.

Jews rock!

Except when america will be to broke to finance israel, cause Israel is unsustainable

Israel's just a place on a map. It can exist no matter what you want to call it.
The jews, on the other hand ... well, they get to not exist. Yay.

>jews abroad
Influence media & act as a voting block in US
Also provide espionage

As soon as Aid is cut to Israel the neighbours will tear it appart. The thing was founded very recently & they used terror tactics vs. local populance.

>The State of Israel exists and will always exist
Not if I have a saying

I'm currently riding with 4 Jews from Israel who are loud and don't care about the comfort of others. They're really fucking loud

But you don't anymore. You moved to Sweden and kept your (((Palestinian))) citizenship so you can count in census.

It's only because of the US. If the US stop sending money, it will be eaten-up by its neighbours.

Literally chump change. Stop with that silly meme. We don't even want it anymore but US is forcing it down our throats to feed its own IMC

i support israel as long as they keep irl trolling arab muslims.

excuse me?

either modern jews lost their touch or arabs somehow got more competent

Terrorists that hide in holes and among civilians are a bit trickier to deal with than a hostile country.

what?
I'm not a fucking muslim you dipshit

You need to step into the gaschamber

First world only means you're allied with NATO countries

Catch typhus and die, filthy kike cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=VF4JX4HVVbc

Yes, Zion will always exists because you have fucking NUKES

If the West stops supporting Zion, you will fucking NUKE us.

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

You will all, to a man, die screaming and clawing at the ground in nuclear fire. Iran's going to turn your country into a glass crater.

At least then they might learn to take showers when they need to

>Israel
>Ashkenazi
>Communist flag

Everything is in it's right place

then we turn it to a crater right back (and everyone else for not letting us prevent it)
suck it ameribro, if we die, you go down with us along with the rest of the fucking species. you sure shilling for nuclear war is still a good idea?

Exhibit A

Here we see a filthy Jew acting like a filthy Jew. This is not a rare occurrence.

Oven glove...

Your point, Herschel?

Aha, you have probably met the arabic jews of israel, like your average morrocan refugee, just jew. Same subhuman

K. I guess.

Please don't be first world phobic. That's hate speach.

I read an undertone of nervousness, OP. Could someone already feel the scam crumbling together?