Salam alaikum kuffar! Due to recent troublesome events the jizya will be doubled for the month ending in June

>Salam alaikum kuffar! Due to recent troublesome events the jizya will be doubled for the month ending in June.
How does Sup Forums respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a Sihk, not a shit.

That's a Sikh dumbfuck

>pic
That fella is Sikh as shit

>naziboo can't tell a sikh from a muzzie
incidentally, i'm sympathetic to anyone who's skeptical about sikhs and hasn't met one. i just met one recently and they're like muslims from an alternate universe where islam is civilized.

That's a Sikh. You can tell because he looks manly and not like a woman with a beard.

Dumbass wehraboo

by saging and reporting your shitpost slide thread

why are sikhs so liked?

Because they haven't blown up

All you people falling for this obvious bait are the real idiots

that's a sikh btw

pic related

Many alrady have pointed it out, but that is not a muzzie, but a Sikh. Sikhs are cool.

they mind their own business

Hello sirs it appear due to a mistake by computer that a picture of what appears to be a gentleman of Sikh faith has been confused for a gentleman of Muslim faith.
I look forward to your response in due time.
Regards

sikhs are bro tier

Because they hate mudshits even more than we do, and for good reason.

>Based Sikh in a nazi suit

But... the Canadian posters told me you guys were bro tier.

Yeah too bad they don't want to obey the law like normal people and hide behind their "religion".
Fuck them just because they're not as bad as mudshits doesn't mean they're good.

Those are RAF pilots

top kek, didn't even see that

Why do they have the reich eagle on their breast pocket then dumbass

sikhs are bro tier

bros are sikh tier

Its not the reich eagle, but its similar because all these emblems are masonic in origin. Nazis were just rogue masons. Top nazis were knights of malta, hence the maltese cross.

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Sup Forums.org/rules#global7

sikhs are bro tier

tier are sikhs bro

fucking kangaroos

I wonder if there is a way to set up an insta-ban for any shitposter who starts a thread using that fucking picture.

Hello newfags

That Sikh breh. Nowhere near the same level of sheer cuntery as Muslims, but no, they are not "based" either like some white cucks will claim. They are still smelly invading bastards and most of them hate whitey while living in white nations just like other assorted shitskins do.

Hello faggotfag

Come on, Mr. Singh, I know that sikhs aren't muslim, I'm just trying to grab a pack of camels.

Learn to differentiate between your sand niggers.

a bot makes this exact silde thread every other day
STOP BUMPING THEM IDIOTS

the sikhs I've talked to actually don't HATE muslims as much as you'd think because their religion really is unironically a religion of peace.
regardless they keep to themselves and don't make other people miserable. good people

Would you say they are bro tier?

Because they drink mango lassi

OMG I get that shit every week at the Indian place, so good.

it's a meme u dip

Why are you calling me a kuffar and demanding jizya as a sikh?