How does this picture make pol feel

how does this picture make pol feel

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.sfchronicle.com/2017/transgender-child/research/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yt0_CsnJqqA
youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look at his father face, that face tell everything.

this is a crime

Full of seething rage to be quite honest.

In place of that cuck I would file for divorce.

The dad in those pictures seemed distraught. He should beat that fat jew wife of his for what she's doing to those kids.

>San Francisco

not even once

whats his name again?

Dude needs to cut his losses. Go out for cigarettes and never come back. Maybe some soul searching too, he obviously failed as a father.

Nick "literal shit eating pedo" Bate

Does this kid even masturbate yet?
How can you make a life changing decision about your body when you haven't even experienced it's greatest aspect?

people that undergo this are unironically worthless to society so i don't feel much really

This can not be fucking real right ?

this shit is child abuse and should be highly illegal

I miss the days when a Doctor was thrown in jail if he mutilated his patients.

we need more delicious traps but unfortunately some fattys must also happen for it to become normal

His fault for marrying that greasy haired, pajama wearing, hippy psycho

>he obviously failed as a father.
This happens when you let the mother call all the shots.

His father should start fucking him in the ass to prepare him for his future.

Completely neutral, this is Darwinism at its finest. The genes of parents who do this to their children should absolutely not be passed on.

>(((The San Francisco Chronicle)))

I want to grab the guy and point to his heeb wife and his no-test crocs wearing son and say "kikes did this".

Wait so is the kid crying because he doesn't want to get hormone blockers or is he crying because he hasn't started puberty.

What is going on in his head, Sup Forums?

If you disagree with your child's self identified gender they will take away your little faggot and throw your biggoted ass in jail in Canada.

Double homicide.

>Hitler was right

Seriously, how can he allow it to happen? Who took mens balls away? Tell her no, a family cant function without a strong leader ffs

>he obviously failed as a father.
He failed at picking a spouse
Liquify everything and flee to Argentina

>Little bitch wants to be female to shirk all his responsibilities as a man and live on easy street.

Little does he know that everything women get so easy in life they trade for with their pussies. This kid will get nothing and kill himself.

They should just euthanize it and get it over with

He's crying because he's a little bitch.

fat kid wearing crocs wants to become trans and triple the chance of suicide for himself?

>I'm ok with this

Just look at the smug bitch.

JUST

> Adolescent Gender Center Clinic

*wake me up*

*Liquidate
When did Greece stop producing intelligent people

>Finally i get to be progressive! Take that Denise...with your two gay sons......WELL I HAVE A TRANS CHILD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Ben

Nobody. It's just easy to be lazy and passive. We can blame (((them))) all we want, but at some point men need to take responsibility for themselves.
My father would have never, EVER in a million years let this shit fly.
That dude is clearly a pathetic beta excuse for a man that allows his wife to dictate and give in to his "son's" decisions.

>NO CELL PHONE USAGE IN WAITING ROOM AREA

The mum has her cellphone out. Why are women like this?

just end it all, kill them all so that they dont lhave to live in such hell

>serves him right
>he lay with a kike

>"I could had married stacey but Sup Forums told me to marry a quiet girl bellow my league to avoid getting cucked"

holy shit the poor guy. you can tell inside hes begging for it to stop.

Everyone in that room needs to die.

The nuclear option was handed to women
>End the family keep everything and get money

Men need to start calling that bluff. Better to be away from the woman and child if it's gotten that bad.

>Take away your little faggot
Kek

That man looks so fucking pissed

I can't imagine the horror that's playing behind those eyes.

How long until he snaps, Sup Forums?

((((((((((((Kaplan))))))))))))

Except for the guy it's like this was a one night stand gone wrong with a rich kike that'll sue your ass

Who's a better father?

James is a fat little prick who needs to be bullied 24/7.

Poor dad, every mans dream is for the child to be a boy. Imagine having a boy only to find out he is a flaming faggot before he even reaches 18 and wants to be a girl.

It would be as fucking horrible as them announcing the child in your wife's stomach is a baby girl.

This. Id just leave the country and start again. Probably go to Asia and get a qt 3.14 tiger mum.

Thats the look of the man that has already decided to replace therapy pills with tictacs and call it a day

and a suicide

If he's not man enough to speak up and stop it then fuck him.

Really makes you fly into an incoherent rage....

jfc how is this even fucking allowed?!

i'm 90minutes from SF. holy fuck. i'm about to start nailing boards over all my windows and doors

projects.sfchronicle.com/2017/transgender-child/research/

Leftism = child abuse

If you support Leftism you are a child abuser.

"my son consider himself as girl, but ballsless one here its probably me"

makes we want destruction to rain from the heavens

the feels

His face is fucking gold.

me on the left

It just reminds me of how deluded and cucked the White race has become!

the nose knows

>the (((Benioff))) Children's Hospital's Child and Adolescent Gender Center Clinic

>What is going on in his head, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt0_CsnJqqA

That's the face of the man who is going to chris benoit his entire family

MALCOLM X ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?!!?!

THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AMERICA?

If a 10+ year old is inconsolable at the prospect of a sharp scratch then maybe they are a girl.

the dudes handsome he could leave that fat kike and his faggot kid and score a total babe

youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0

he has the same intense angry stare as ted bundy lmao

yeah. may be too late

Makes me feel like his parents are crippling his body forever by interfering with its natural development.
What's next, kids who play being dinosaurs getting their teeth sharpened by their parents?

Not just to have a son but to have a son that will be better than they are stronger, smarter, richer etc. This man has a fat wife and probably checked out years ago and is contemplating offing his wife and himself.

never too late for an abortion

This guy looks so out of place.
He doesn't even look like a cuck, in fact he could pass for a german ww2 soldier in a uniform. Oh and his wife is way below his attractiveness level. He also looks extremely angry in every photo like a sane man. Whats the deal here? What the fuck???

Noone is truly free from the slavery money has over us all.

He wasn’t just thinking about his first day of third grade. He was thinking about the beginning of his first full school year as James.

Some eight months before, James had told his parents his “inner person was a boy.” The round-cheeked 8-year-old they’d always thought was their daughter was actually their son. It was something he’d been trying to tell them — something he’d been trying to understand for himself — for more than a year

The look on the father's face is worth a thousand words.
You can tell that every morning he gets out of bed that he's wondering were everything went so wrong.

even the electrical wall outlets are upside down at The Crazy House.

Probably starts to realize just how badly he fucked up and trying to think of a way to get out of this situation.

Knocked her up, got married, she got fat as fuck and threatened to take everything. Probably repeatedly threatens shit look at that fucking nose, or the guys just a cuck but he looks too angry for that.

KEK

>white people have let women and their bullshit go so far we allow them to openly sterilize our sons and raise girls to fuck third worlders

and yet people still dont care

That hurts to read

he should. i would.

hormone blockers turn the child into a eunuch with no physical gender.

>how does this picture make pol feel
Like natural selection is doing it's job.

He's reminiscent of George Lincoln Rockwell in that photo

>Gender Clinic

Lord kill us all with fire