Is Gavin Mcinnes gay? Let's debate

Is Gavin Mcinnes gay? Let's debate

Arguments for:
>Made out with Milo Yiannopoulos (a gay man)
>Says homoerotic things to his coworkers
>Has a wife that looks like a man
>Dresses like a faggy hipster
>Constantly saying faggy shit
>Probably sucks dick

Arguments against:
>Says he's straight

I dunno guys, it's a pretty close one

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/155612866
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is this related to politics? Nobody gives a shit about that guy on Sup Forums.

At least we know for sure that OP is a faggot

All of these right wing frauds are faggots.

Profeshinal faggot here (not to be confused with OP), all the evidence points to Gavin being a closeted homo.

You forgot the part where he put his asshole on a mic

That wasn't actually him

check out twitter some time.

butthut liberals write novels about guys like McInnes and Cernovich.

It almost is since Gavin could almost be called a political pundit, but this is still a slide threat worthy of deletion.

Sage

vimeo.com/155612866

Yeah it was. He did it in that video where he's arguing with a socially retarded fat kid. I don't have a link but you can probably find that video easily.

I didn't want to see this today

>fancy moustache
>hipster hair
>old timey fashion
>proudboys
I didn't realize this was in doubt

> be a total faggot
> still manlier than most white Western city males
Really gets the nogging jogging

And Who gives a flying fuck why?

fagots look ugly. Imagine how two bearded fagots take turns fucking each other in hairy assholes. Both sweaty, they stink of shit from the ass, all the sheets are smeared with shit and sperm, dildos and other toys are lying on the floor, well, you understand what in the withered shit. Then they suck each other, the sperm drip down over the beard and wither. And then they start pissing each other with golden rain in the face. In general, the whole apartment stank of shit, urine, sweat and sperm. Now imagine that they have adopted son. Presented? How does he live in such an environment?
The fagots have no romance, no love. The essence of fagotry is to knead the shit in the ass and massage the prostate. No marriages for the fagots, only to heal.

>Caring about ecelebs
>Any year
Pathetic

>Is Gavin McInnes gay
>Is Milo a degenerate
>Is Spencer controlled oposition
Fight amongst yourselves Goy yess.....yes... .. yesss. .. yes

They are all controlled opposition anyway.

there's a picture of him shoving a buttplug or some shit up his ass
that's homo proof dude

Geez, I don't know.

Against
>he has a wife

>beards don't exist

>>Made out with Milo Yiannopoulos (a gay man)
Gavin is pozzed, then. The problem is going to solve itself

you can fuck off if you're going to defend blatant degeneracy with your cancerous merchant maymays. Self-policing is necessary in every movement

I don't think Gavin is gay, but he is a big time degenerate. He likes physical humor, he got banned from an NYC comedy club for pulling his dick out on stage. So stuff like him showing his asshole, while degenerate, isn't enough to convince me he's gay.

there is a correlation with male exhibitionism and homosexuality. Both stem from hypersexuality.

the fact that he done that and Sup Forums still listens to him just shows how stupid people here are