Libshits cheer when the trump stand-in gets stabbed

>libshits cheer when the trump stand-in gets stabbed

>"it's not meant to be positive"

Is centrism the dumbest political position?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LauraLoomer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree with her but
>caring what some disgusting roastie with daddy issues says

>I agree with her

t. mudslime

Being against the censorship of some faggy play doesn't make me a Muslim.

This OP is shit because I have no idea what this thread is about, sort yourself out.

>Being against the censorship

the cunt in the OP posts on twitter a platform that censors people all the time.

fuck off you disingenuous mudkike.

>play makes fun of Trump
>r/The_Donald and rednecks want it shut down

Why can't conservashits handle banter?

Leftists have the minds of children
>no, no, the play AGREES with you, see it would be bad to kill Trump so we demonstrate this by killing him in a play
This is the type of shit that led to the attempted assination of scalisce

Do not fall for this, the person that disrupted the play is a "proud jew" according to her twitter bio, this has nothing to do with double standards, it's a "who the real snowflakes now" way to discredit the right, and it's working.

>the cunt in the OP posts on twitter a platform that censors people all the time.
And I'm against that, too. What's your problem?

I'm not so much "triggered" by the play but rather the gall that SN g leftists have to do such a thing

Neet Soc are retarded. We all hate the Jew because of the trouble he forments between the races

Coalburner on head

twitter.com/LauraLoomer

reminder that this woman disrupted the play

if libshits are enjoying it, I support ruining it

and the protests weren't banter?

I see the framing you are attempting kike boy.

Why are you listening to what a teenage girl has to say about anything?

so does cuckchan

I'm just using her as an example of the mental gymnastics these centrists (aka basic bitch libtards) perform.

you're the one doing mental gymnastics. I don't want any SJW retards sperging out when an effigy of Obama gets the noose, why should shitting on Trump be be treated differently?

You're making a false equivalence.

The shitheads on Twitter sperging out a play being interrupted for 10 minutes being the end of the world are all verified cocksuckers on Twitter and don't give a shit when the free speech of anyone on Twitter is shut down because they obviously enjoy using the platform.

It's the height of hypocrisy for these people to even talk about "free speech".