Should millennials be forced to serve in the military unless they plan on getting married?

Should millennials be forced to serve in the military unless they plan on getting married?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3YtiQ_wXZo#t=2m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alternative question, should the State provide a girlfriend for lonely males?

No, because they are too thick, too useless to serve.
Concrete boots and the Marianas trench is a better option

No, it works in Norway and Finland and whatever because their military does fucking nothing

Mandatory service in the U.S. would get about 25% of our youth killed

No, it would degrade the military beyond repair.

Forcing anyone to serve in the military is a mistake. They don't want to be there so they're going to do a piss poor job and cause all kinds of discipline problems. Also, the military doesn't want them there either, as no one wants a whiny useless cowardly snowflake watching their back.

Finally, I agree with a meme flagger on something!

Should Soe get BLACKED?

Yes.

Jokes aside that probably could fix a lot of problems.

If it ain't so then you already know what the majority wants.

Do we really need that 25% anyways. Thinning the heard would be good for quality control.

Conscription is great.
The government gives you a year off so you could improve your physical and mental condition.

It's a meatgrinder, it's not a war to be won. It's just a complete waste.

They already do.

>Jamie, can you pull up that article about Refugees being set up with German girls?

Is Soe the perfect girl? Inconclusive, but she makes me diamonds for sure.

Yes.

>should millenials
Sage these shit threads that we have every fucking day

Millennials aren't young any more. Collage age nowadays would be Homeland generation.

can jews fuck off?

No, because marriage is shit and I'm not fighters no for your Israeli wars. If this ever managed to become law, I'd just leave the country

>why do millenials x
>should millenials y
>every damn day

God give it a rest you pathetic weenie.

No. They shouldn't. The military is not made for a bunch of pansies that would not learn anything from serving in the armed forces, nor would they eventually become stronger individuals. All you would accomplish is dwindle the standard of the military you're putting these guys in.

>millenials
Fuck off with this shit already

m8,

I would counter you if I may on that one...

JNA was a fucking commie machine, but boys turned to men there.

F-14 hnnnnng

James let a diamond go. What an idiot.

It was a different time and a different people. Let's say you institute mandatory military service in France or Sweden. It'd be the equivalent a glorified university safe space.

Hi user, it's me, your state assigned girlfriend!

regardless of what they do or dont do they should have to serve in the military

>France
>Sweden

Insert >stan

Conscripts are poor soldiers because they have to loyalty or moral and will surrender at the first opportunity. Not only that but after their term is up they will resent being forced to serve and become anti-establishment hippies.

Cattle prods, handcuffs, and a treadmill. We can fix that.

Military is for fags.
>3 of 6 served in the military
>guess who

Please draft me senpai I hate my fucking cube job

Why oh why did I fall for the STEM meme

Should've put Mattis on there.

>being forced to defend boomers, feminists, cucks, turd world immivaders, etc

Define millenials, I just finished training an armored platoon of guys born in 1996 and 1997. Good kids and good soldiers as far as one can tell without shipping them of to fight for Israel, but then again they are/were volunteers not conscripts.

>gay marriage is legal
>millenials have no shame
>just marry their best friend regardless of gender as a get out of the military free card

Pretty shit plan bruh

>tfw no state assigned miss qt piggy
why even...

Why should our youth be forced to Service in the name of the Jew?
No.
Here's what ya do..
Purge the ZOG and THEN you make Service mandatory because that's when it will be needed.
No more dead Americans in the name of The Jew.

>military controlled by the kikes
>sending women to die in a fucking desert
good plan user

Please link your sources for that, Napoleons Grande Armée and the Prussians are examples of conscript armies that were very succesful. Heck from the middle 1800s until the the cold war conscription was the most used system for armies.
It's only today when ((they)) want to keep as many white males as possible pacifist that "proffesional" armies have become popular.

If the nation were in the same state it was in before the 1960's, sure.
Today? I'd rather sit in jail than serve in the military.

Mandatory service unless you're white

>sources for that
The first and second Gulf wars.
The all volunteer US army vs the conscripted Iraqi army.
The Us soldiers where highly motivated where as the Iraqi forces surrendered in droves without a fight.

>It's only today [snip] that "proffesional" armies have become popular.
Spartans, what is your profession?

Gee, I wonder why they surrendered in droves. Our military tech destroyed Iraq.

Uh, both of the Gulf Wars were fuck ups, the second one even more so. Plenty of stupid mistakes, blue on blue etc from coalition troops.

The Iraqis lost because they tried to fight a 21st centruy enemy with cold war equipment and tactics.
The Iraquis could literally have been trained from birth to fight and still not stood a chance against the coalition.

>Spartans, what is your profession?

Did you intentionally misunderstand me, I was talking about the period from the 1800s until now.
Then again Swedish conscript armies fucking wrecked "professional" armies during the 1600s and 1700s as well so it goes further back.

The conscripts surrendered in the opening weeks, the volunteer Republican Guard waged guerilla war for years. Tell me again how quality conscripts are?

Would you be willing to fight and die to protect the very people who are destroying your history and culture because you live in the same geographic area?

Sounds like college

>Would you be willing to fight and die to protect the very people who are destroying your history and culture because you live in the same geographic area?

Jews and Americans don't live in Sweden senpai.

Millennials want free college/university education, not military draft.

Instead of white-collar, $200k a year, yuppies, we have homeless, PTSD, drug-addicted veterans.

>just marry their best friend
Still a win, right? Then just add more conditions like it should only apply to straight men-women unions (no exemption for any kind of fag), marriage must last at least X amount of years (18, or more), and there must be at least 2 kids (no adoptions, no children from other people, only kids from the couple).

You're right, it is far worse in Sweden.

Not really, and everything bad about Sweden we learnt from you, hell our culture is dying not because mudslimes but because everyone wants to be American instead of Swedes. How do you think SJW-ism spread so fast here? Because it's American and thereby cool and trendy.

WE DESTROYED THEM IN THE OPENING WEEKS YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER.

Here's one battle:
youtube.com/watch?v=P3YtiQ_wXZo#t=2m10s

And looking at most battles in the Gulf War it was a fucking slaughter. They surrendered because of how quickly and badly they were being beaten. If the Iraqi army actually had tech that was on equal footing with the U.S., it might be fair to look at conscript vs. no conscript. The Iraqi army could've been all volunteer and it wouldn't have mattered. U.S. military tech would've rolled right over them just the same.

>everything bad about Sweden we learnt from you
Credit where credit is due, you did this all on your own.

The conscripts surrendered to the first coalition troops they saw (and sometimes to news crews) while the hard-line professionals kept fighting for years.

Non-whites should be forcefully conscripted to serve in the war. ONLY them while whites stay home and reproduce.

>Serving in the military when you don't already have children.
Why would anyone take a risk of being shipped off to war before spreading your seed. I mean the only reason to do that is if you get to rape women and pillage the enemy, which in our cucked culture you're not allowed.

This is the daily newfag thread