How does this picture make pol feel. P2

how does this picture make pol feel. P2

old thred

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZkxw8ZE664
archive.fo/n2ixp
player.vimeo.com/video/221858403
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Berlin wasn't enough. Now they're coming for entire states.

he is gay and has disappointed his father on every level humanly possible, I however feel nothing but mild disgust as he isn't my son

no thanx

like screaming like an unhinged, elderly transtrender about kekistan

youtube.com/watch?v=rZkxw8ZE664

>San Francisco
>Kaplan

I don't fucking care.

"Finally came out as a girl!".... Finally? Theyre still children how long could it have been?

>kaplan

I'm okay with this. That's a kike. Let the jews subvert their own.

>A jew
Good.

>cool guy persona

she still has a vagina tho

the dad: "Why the fuck did I get married. Just because everyone said I would regret not having a family? Fuck that I could be slaying so much pussy right now, but instead, this is my life.

O

DU SCHONER

WESTERWALD

Nits breed lice.
But in this case the lice are making sure the nits are poisoned and can't transition into lice.

That said, this is beyond evil. This is Mengele level shit being carried out by kikes on their own so they can then enforce it on the population of their economic concentration camp. It's a crime against humanity and needs to be punished with a show trial and death by firing squad for all involved.

>Recent research conducted by Strathclyde University shows that some children in residential care in Scotland are so desperate to be physically touched they will seek out physical restraint, because they are unlikely to receive any other form of human touch.

Yup, this transgender stuff is just the anti-pedo chickens coming home to roost. Allow natural order to return to children's lives and this stuff will end. Transgender is consequent to the child finding out that the only adult reaction to his body is fear and horror.

Born out of my time.

Don't you get it once the camera stop it's back to normal. This is just the Jews creating a culture of gender reassignment surgery which the Jews will dominate the field and make tons of money.

>She finally shouted at her parents
>They Folded
Why are modern parents such pussies?

>She finally shouted at her parents
>They Folded
Why are modern parents such pussies?

>Jews creating a culture of gender reassignment surgery

This is Christian through and through. Jews didn't create a culture where children perceive themselves to be beneath being touched.

>(((Kaplan)))

Literally don't care at all

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE

POST THE FUCKING LINK

archive.fo/n2ixp

A cautionary tale.

okay

player.vimeo.com/video/221858403

This is pure evil. God I hate kikes so much

but... what is wrong with this guy? Why does he marry this old-hippie-feminist-whale ? Why did he breed with this monster? This witch should be burned.

Well, it's just part and parcel of living in a feminized society. Frankly... it's a crime against boys and men in the West. The way boys are treated is horrible and psychologically traumatic. And there will be a reckoning.

My honest opinion, collateral damage from having freedoms. Better a few lost causes than the mum and transgendered girl in Burkas.

This is what happens when you bully red heads.

>archive.fo/n2ixp
And it gets worse.
That slug of a wife converted the younger brother into a girl too

>James is big for his age. He almost always wears cargo shorts and a Warriors T-shirt. He loves baby dolls. (It took him a while to realize that he could still play with them, even if he is a boy.) He also really likes Pokémon and is in a band called CatDogs. He wants to be a singer when he grows up. Maybe not a super famous one, but one people listen to. He loves Taylor Swift. Last summer, he got some blond highlights in his brown hair, which made him feel good, even if it took forever and cost a little too much.

>archive.fo/n2ixp
So both the older son and younger son are transgender?

What a coincedence...

how does pol feel about andro girls in general?

like millie bobby brown, currently brittons best talent

>Berkeley

of coooooooooooourse

Eldest child is a 9 year old girl to boy, youngest child is a 5 year old boy to girl

JUST

Jesus Christ. Sometimes it feels bibilical how more and more things are becoming upside down in today's world.

>feminized society
>excess of freedom

Fanciful nonsense without a causal chain.

Whites did this to themselves.

(((whites)))

>6 year olds can make informed decisions about bodliy mutilation
>happy meals should be banned because the free toys trick the kids into eating unhealthy food

Ben is just gay. Ben will realize this one day after years of drugs being pumped into him and having his dick cut off.

Holy fuck that's disgusting. I can't believe they'd give the poor child bangs.

FOR THAT GUY REQUESTING THE LOSS EDIT

yeah, I saw it too, it had to be done

This poor guy. He was probably Chad in HS/college, and thought getting with a qt hippie girl meant she would let him do whatever fucked up shit he likes. Little did he know the (white) children he always wanted would be brainwashed and he is powerless. Family murder suicide when.

How to prevent this? Children these days come in contact with a lot of degeneracy. If you push the upbringing too strong, your children will rebel and become even bigger degenerates.

Stern but loving. Teach them early not to be faggots naturally.

I read the first thread, I had no idea he had a sibling that "changed" prior.

This is a case of parental abuse, clear as day lol.

>This is a case of parental abuse
This. That fucking landwhale is probably feeding them these retarded ideas.

whites to an extent, but look to the real (((wire pullers)))

Don't care because that mom is Jew as fuck

Let them destroy themselves

the majority of trans people dont get any surgery at all shitlord